How did Veeky Forums meet their bae?

How did Veeky Forums meet their bae?

I met my gf at a bar desu,

Not OP but tell me more, my humble normie

she approached my friend and asked for my number, then one day she said she wanted to be more than just friends

first one contacted me on facebook, because we went to the same school and apparently she was bored and/or looking to get over her ex.

second one i hit up in a course at university. went pretty smoothly except for her being a crazy bitch sometimes.

>tfw no gf

i was with my 2 best friends, and she was with her friends. I asked her to take a picture of us. She agreed, i thanked her and we made small talk. I bought her a drink and we talked the rest of the night. Got her number etc etc etc. fast forward 18 months later, shes gained 25 pounds and i am no longer sexually attracted to her.

>things that never happened
Literal fedora fantasy

Working fast food.

It did, and it's been 3 years and 9 months

Congrats m8. I hope you two have many more years.

thanks bro, may we all make it

I've never had a gf. I've had sex with 2 chicks from tinder and one of them tried to make it serious like we would go to the mall, to the zoo, etc and it went on for a month. But then I just started ignoring her texts because I realized how dumb she was and that I only "dated" her to lose my virginity. If that counts as a gf I guess I've had one.

Why is that hard to believe? Shit like that happens all the time.

Not that guy. I just don't see how what he said is incredible.

A lot of r9k tards on Veeky Forums have no tangible concept of reality or normal social interaction

That and they share a crab in a bucket mentality that "if I can't make it, NOBODY can!" because it's the only way to cope with their shortcomings.

I never met a girl alone

Nigga I'm a full-time student and work half-time, having even regular friends is basically illegal

pls respond
Interested in more gf finding stories to motivate myself and masturbate ofc

We were just friends in college. Then she tried to cheat on her lame-ass BF with me. Long story short she split with him and we started fucking and we're still together 7 years later

I met him in the high-school locker room while changing for PE a few years ago

> first day of college
> excited 2 learn
> excited 2 pick up qt grills
> some gay twink boy is all into me
> because he spends so much time around me and I never tell him no thanks, girls think im gay
> damage is done
> tfw no gf

T-thanks alex

>dude in class is gay
>seems to have a thing for me
>call him a faggot in the worst way possible
>he hates me for the next 3 years

I don't know what's with gays liking me, before him some dude used to be all over me and chatting 24/7 but on facebook
now there's also some dude that stalked my IG and talks to me in facebook all the fucking time

Im a full time student and work part time too and I still have time for a gf and getting drunk with friends

Stop being a pussy

kek

What do you study mate?

I was working in her area on a project. We matched on tinder and went on a date and clicked.

>look above avarage
>social anxeity
>creep around on /soc/, /r9k/ and omegle
>have lots of cam sex
>even had an online gf at one point
>still never had a fucking real relationship
why must I be this tragic lads? How do I get irl pussy?

>tfw no close bro to lift with, hang out all the time and do random shit with like playing vidya(havent done so in ages, miss those fifa games), sharing music and shit like that

Talked to my ex for the first in months a few days ago.

>Met up
>Had fun
>Fucked

Now I feel completely empty inside and I don't want to see her anymore.

>brought 10/10 home from club
>fug all night
>wake up make her eggs
>she never left

Veeky Forums

Biomedical science

If you do look above average then >alcohol+club+ability to dance a bit

Honestly, it's usually enough. You will barely need to speak at all.

Shit brother my wife's a biomedical scientist

Meow Chat

We met through nyaa and MPCHC

how does one dance
not the other guy but I look good, look like I lift if I wear tight-ish/proper fitting clothes but I cant fucking dance at all

Can you give more details here? I'm on week 2 and wanna know if I'm gonna end up here

You were horny. A wisdom wank can prevent these incidents.

Does being rejected 6 times count?

This is why I wisdom crank around 3-5 times a day

I don't know. I've never thought about it personally. Learn to move your shoulders and hips. Learn to be "loose". Try to dance out of the fun of moving your body rather than simply trying to look like you can dance.

Honestly, I mostly just copy easy stuff I see in music videos and if it's fun to do I'll naturally start doing it in the club.

College

I love these bare-bones descriptions of relationships. kek

High school, age 16
My gf as of now was still kind of recovering from skin cancer. She was officially clear of the cancer by then but still suffering from the consequences. Her boyfriend left her during the cancer and her previous boyfriends were worse; abusive. I didn't know all this but we clicked together at one of our friends get-togethers. I had developed a crush for her smile and butt in my junior high years so I had my instincts guiding me. For the first time I was going through my comfort zone. I had been an extremely shy boy all of my life so far, but this time it was different. We were almost asleep, situated just across eachothers. We braced eachother and found comfort there. We fell asleep in a spoon and for the days to come we've been inseparable.
I know this is incoheremble, but basically I went to sleep next to a girl I knew at a party and we've been together since. 5 years and counting. We're all going to make it, brethen.

I met my gf church conference dead searous

We broke up in January but we kept seeing each other til the summer holidays. How much I think about her comes and goes, there will be weeks where I miss her and others where I won't give her a thought. Honestly the best approach probably would have been no contact, she's great and all but when we're together it gets toxic.

I know that feel bruh

>I'm lonely because I choose to be, these bitches are dumb

This was a nice story user. Glad ur happy bro.

on an app called hot or not, like a tinder for younger people or maybe just a knock off idk, i used it for a day, been with the same girl for 4 years.
>maybe im just lucky
>and im just a lurker
>im dyel skinnyfat
>also 5'10 king of manlets
>im really funny and nice
>was hella sperg but now only 25%

personality works bro, looks come second (very close second, but dont get them mixed up)
>she is also qt 3.14 yandere gf with a nice body

no troll i think this was the best part of my life, the rest of it is shitty and partly because i have a gf

no time for yourself, so be careful what you wish for

>inb4 meme, nice bait

She asked me on a party if I noticed that she flirts with me everytime we see each other, Said no I spilled my Spaghettis.
One hour later I asked If she wants to go on a date, she said yes.

Anime club freshman year college