Gf dumps me today

>gf dumps me today
>8 days before christmas
>well within the internationally accepted convention of not ending a relationship less than 10 days before Christmas
>I sent her Christmas present, including a 5 page love letter, to her literally 2 hours before she told me
>she is seeing someone new already

Why didn't my gains protect me from this Veeky Forums? I even reached 4pl8 diddylift this year...

Feel with me bros.

turn 18 faggot

>she is seeing someone new already

sounds like a whore bro, you don't need that.

Would you rather she dump you right after just so she can keep the gifts?

Hello darkness

>5 page love letter
>5 fucking pages
dude, sometimes less is more. i would've broken up with you too, if i were your ex

>5 page love letter

I think your ex made a very smart move.

>5 page love letter
HAHAHAH you fucking autist

1. don't send love letters
2. she was probably already seeing the guy she's now with and your letter/gifts made her feel guilty and decide to end it all

Nah, shit had been complicated for a while. I saw it coming to be honest and it was really more of a setting things straight letter than a love letter. Hard to explain. Also, was A5, not A4. I get what you're saying but it was shit that needed saying. Still hurts though.

Quite possibly.

Fair point. She timed it well though, I'd just sent her some shit I'll probably not see again.

Also, she broke up before she received the letter. Wasn't anything to do with that. Kind of wish I didn't send it now though, although part of me is glad I did. I dunno. Fuck.

Well look man, feel no regrets. Women can be bitches. I know ones who delibertly wait till after birthday/xmas to break up just to get gifts.

Just bury yourself in your hobbies/gains and know that you'll find better in the future.

Think about this my man

If she literally broke up with you today and is already seeing someone, it means she was cheating on you before the relationship was over. You were probably kissing her on the lips that had another guy's cum on them a few hours earlier, and the guy probably came inside her raw and hours later you were using his cum as lube for your dick when you were fucking her too.

Do not, I repeat, do not ever contact her again. Ever. Block all of the childish social media like instagram, snapchat, twitter, facebook, etc that you have her on, block her phone number, never speak another word to her ever again

Forget about wasting the money on her and the time on that letter. It never happened.

OT: What's your opinions on social media? I have like only 140 followers and 100 following on instagram and like never post or go on there.

I feel like its a waste of time and an attention whoring central. Although, I have gotten multiple dates through instagram... dunno.

>>she is
>seeing someone new already
>someone new already
>someone new
>new
I have bad news.

>news

La commedia e finita, OP
You need to go full Don Jose on your Carmens ass

You sound like another beta faggot crying muh girl when she was already hooking up with another guy while you guys were still together you cuck forget about the whore and stop wasting time over her

>5 page love letter

Shit like this is why she dumped you.

OP my man, my gf went away to school and dumped me 5 days later. Shit happens. It gets easier. Fuck one of her friends if you can, even better get serious with one of them. I fucked my exes cousin and friend and i felt ten times better, especially knowing that i destroyed a relationship and she has to sit at the same dinner table at christmas knowing my cock penetrated both of them. their family won't get the tension but it'll ruin the atmosphere of their whole party. merry christmas OP, if you need anything I'm here for you

> tfw got Veeky Forums 'cause the whore I was with for 4 years cheated on me so I dumped her ass to become an Army Ranger and beat the shit outta the guy

how fucking stupid do you think this kid feels right now. I bet he was expecting more white people to jump to his side and he got shit on lmao

The only thing you can do now is cut all contact with her, because let's face it you got KEKED. Now you focus on improving and becoming bigger and better so the next time she sees you she'll be begging you to come back to her. In which case you call her a whore and walk away.

*KEKED, autocorrect

White supremacy is a gradual process

>mine was three pages
>it was sent with her birthday present
>that I bought previous to her dumping me
>got drunk, wrote the letter, packaged it all up after she dumped me and sent it to her

Forever cucked

If you seriously write love letter you deserve to be cucked right in front of you.

breh, last christmas by gf of 8 years ended it all on new year's eve. through a facebook message. didnt take my calls until january 3rd, in which she admitted she already had feelings for someone else.

you'll be fine.

You probably did something wrong at some point that made her realize she could find someone who was hot AND didn't treat her like crap.

Trust me, if you don't have a communicative relationship, then she's probably been dwelling on something or several things for awhile user.

Considering how many of you started out as socially awkward pussies I find it hard to believe you can't understand how to talk about your fee fees.

>Sincerely, a grill

he knows plenty of people silently support him.