LMAO, enjoy being Veeky Forums, i'll just be over here in the library dumbfucks :DDD

LMAO, enjoy being Veeky Forums, i'll just be over here in the library dumbfucks :DDD

>library

Enjoy your outdated building full of paper and niggers

>tfw too smart to lift

Enjoy wasting your life chasing after vanity Veeky Forumsfag
i'll be cultivating inner strength, knowledge = power

>using emotes
>intellectual
pick one

>browsing Veeky Forums
>intellectual
pick one LOL

How about do both, why limit yourselves, the real weak ones are the ones who place limits on themselves. I love lifting but to me I have to have some sort of knowledge, its a balancing act. All that muscle but no knowledge is pointless, but at the same time all that knowledge and you don't know the beauty of what your body is capable of. Stop being a weakling and making excuses just because youre embarrassed to step into the gym.

> the beauty of what your body is capable of

You faggot

Meant to say strength, either way you get the point and had to nitpick something minuscule.

cant believe people are replying to this cancer
SAGE
A
G
E

Tfw too fit to read

There is always some dyel newfag that posts this. Every time. Thanks for confirming you're dyel.

this posted is not a single day older than 17, I can tell.

He's paraphrasing Socrates you brainlet

too bad you're not smart enough to use png

>tfw too intelligent to not understand the benefits of physical activity
>tfw too intelligent to not lift

>Not a faggot
>Socrates

Do you even Greek?

>He isnt smart and Veeky Forums
Reminder that christ wishes you do everything as if to bring glory to God. Do not slack in any area of your life. If God intended you to be made in his image why don't you glorify and reach the potential he has given you.

>not being a renaissance man, master of mind and body

It's like you guys don't want to catch bullets and turn the earth into a utopia

God did not intend man to be knowledgeable. If he did, he would not condemn Adam and Eve for eating the fruit that bears from the Tree of Knowledge.

See and .

something something bait, something something faggot.

>>browsing Veeky Forums
>>intellectual
>pick one LOL

As he post on Veeky Forums LOL

I do both at home