Why are women mean to me

hi Veeky Forums. I've been trying to build my social skills and my confidence lately. One thing I've been doing is nodding at passing people when I'm out having my cigarette (schizo). I've only been doing it with men because they seem friendly. I almost always get a nod back from them, usually a "whats up", and sometimes a conversation. It's been nice.

but today I tried a nod at the girl who lives next door to me. I accidentally made eye contact and I didn't want to be a creep or awkward, so I did the little nod.

She made the face like pic related, rolled her eyes, and kept walking. That stung a little.
But a few minutes ago I heard her outside (their porch is right by my window).
>...that guy who lives with [my roommate]...
>laughter

I feel waves of cold sadness hitting me. I can't stop thinking about this (schizo). I'm not making any progress, am I. I'm never going to be normal.

>(schizo)
what do you mean by this?

Schizophreny

Some self absorbed bitch made your nod all about her, thinking that every man who looks at her is trying to hit on her / bang her.

Some bitch acted like a bitch. Grow thicker skin and stop worrying about what literal nobody skanks think of you.

> nodding at passing people

Sounds pretty autistic.

How about a simple, "Hey, how's it going?"

just keep humiliating yourself over and over until you become numb to it

that is not a word, bro.

to men you don't know, a stern downward nod is fine

to women you don't know add a natural and subtle smile if you're able and nod upwards instead of downwards

Why is it bothering you?

I forgot Veeky Forums has a lot of beta faggots who haven't been redpilled yet or probably never will but who gives a shit what that girl does.

Is she better than you?
Has she accomplished more than you?

It's a female.. she isn't anything special so stop putting your neighbor on a pedestal you fucking pussy. Who gives a shit what she says, if I were you ill nod at her again the next time with a grin.

Give her the "bitch I want to annoy you now because nothing you do affects me" Maybe she senses you're not confident.

The biggest advice I'll give you and everyone else reading this is:
Nothing a woman does should break you or bother you in the slightest.

Sounds like a cunt honestly

That's how you weed people out. If you smile at a neighbor of any gender or race and they frown or insult you, consider it a small price to pay to keep fucks out of your life. You win.

You were smoking. In 2016 people get mad at other people for smoking. It happens. If you don't like it, don't smoke.

o face is two face lmao

Yeah, been there. Growing up socially awkward, I always assumed the negative reactions of others were completely my fault. Once I learned how to pander and was allowed to hang out, I quickly realized that many people I thought were 'cool' from afar were just born cunts with nothing to offer. Not letting myself completely off the hook, I was very aloof in my youth, but some people are cunts regardless.

Next time someone shuts down your friendly greeting, just smile and say "You good?", knock that ball back into their court, put the impetus back on them. You don't have to carry around the emotions of others, you're a man.

Lol she doesnt get much attention from bros I dont nod at walking people unless I know I can get something from them. Anyways fuck them right in pussy user

You probably made a weird face when you nodded at her

always FUCKING ALWAYS smile user

stand in the mirror for a while and practice your best smile

i would recommend getting a job in the service industry

my job at subway helped me a shitload with my social skills

>not saying hello to people in your vicinity

geez faggot its called common courtesy

It really depends on the cultural norms of your country. In some places it's standard to greet someone with a kiss and in others it's standard to avoid eye contact.

I have a lot of friends that are girls. They ignore you because a lot of the time a simple hello is followed by something perverted or vulgar about them, and that kind of thing can ruin a girls day.

Imagine being hit on by a bunch of huge 300 pound gay men on a daily basis that could beat you up and rape you and you'll have a better idea of what women feel like. Some are friendly and wouldn't ever do that, but why take the chance?

Sorry user shes a bitch. Just keep nodding if u want to people are getting more antisocial by the day its not your fault.

thank you for the response Veeky Forums. This is one of the kindest boards imo

Yeah I guess I can empathize a bit. I just wish I could make it clear to women that there's so much going on in my head that I can't fathom thoughts of sex or love. I just want a friend to help keep me grounded.

>thank you for the response Veeky Forums. This is one of the kindest boards imo

it always escaped me why /r9k/ migrated to Veeky Forums, until now

>I just want a friend to help keep me grounded.

wtf does that supposed to mean retard

whos dis op

>(schizo)

You are CLEARLY underage.

>mynigga.jpg

she's just a cunt dude try not to worry about it. i know the exact feeling and it's just because they're fags

/thread... No wait, /life

What this user said OP, don't let that self absorbed bitch get under your skin, there'll always be people like her.

>imagine thing that sounds scary but don't experience it

Yeah, that does sound like the life of an american woman.

What you have to realize user, is that most girls walk around thinking they're hot shit and that every guy wants to fuck them, regardless of if it's true or not.

So just keep doing what you're doing and practice making eye intact with everyone. If in the future they do this to you, just play it off like they've got their head in the gutter (even if they're right) and they actually want to fuck YOU for even entertaining the idea.

basically this, ignore her and keep on trucking

keep making those gains, however small they are op. statistically, you'll probably meet a girl who nods back to or even chats you never know

Are you fit?

Women tend to be nicer and friendlier to guys who are fit.

This.

He said he's schizophrenic (which I highly doubt) you retards

Many women are self absorbed narcissistic airheads that think every single man that lays eyes on her wants to fuck her. In reality you were just trying to be friendly but her self entitled personality held up by betas on tinder, Facebook and other social media sites makes her believe she is the ultimate prize and that you're just another weird fuck trying to get all up in them sugar walls.

Your best course of action is to sneak into her room at night and strangle her

>being this much of a redneck

Yeah but why post "(schizo)" randomly across the text?

>Be really stressed and lost in my thoughts
>Enter pharmacy
>make eye contact with guy sorting shelves
>gives me a big beaming smile
>I'm still half lost in my own negative thoughts then I realise shit I'm probably frowning
>A second from smiling back when his smile just turns into a look of disappointment and he looks down
>contemplate how autistic it would be to say hey dude I didn't mean to.have such a stern face I was a bit lost in my thoughts sorry.
>Realise it's pretty fucking autistic and just stew in my guilt.
>feels bad man

I'm usually pretty good with smiling back it was just one of those days user D:

I keked with that ending

Normal people do this all the time. Your the one in autism mode.

because he's schizophrenic and his other him wanted to remind him of it

cum on her facebook pictures