Clickbait

I'm so tired of this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoA5yAvbN5U
youtube.com/watch?v=KLgH7xVLaCs
youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there actually is a secret its called hard work.

>watching Bradley Martin

I hate when people do this and think they are some philosophical genius.
>Guys, you want to know how you do x?
>HARD WORK! STUPID IDIOT, YOUR INFERIOR MIND ACTUAL ASSUMED THAT THERE IS SOME "SECRET" THAT COULD GET YOU SOMETHING? HA! ONLY I KNEW THAT WAS FALSE!

The secret is that there is no secret.

There is no shortcut outside of steroids or genetics. If you want to get Veeky Forums, you have to actually eat right and work out consistently. Doing crunches or ab raises won't get you abs.

it's called low body fat %

my natty card is important

>and you clicked on it
stop looking for an easy way out
lift heavy fucking weights you lazy ass

>there is no secret
what about the roids, brad?
also how insecure is this clown. he's constantly wearing a hat to hide his balding head

I don't know why this is such a big deal
Most people know that he's pretty obviously on steroids.

He doesn't claim natty but he also wants to avoid legal liability by recording his confession to using illegal drugs.

Say I turned in my natty card, how long before I can get it back?

Can I ever get it back?

most secrets aren't actually secrets and are easy to find if you know what to look for

I want to like him, but the only watchable videos are the collabs with Dom. His vlog channel is just him spouting some Husle-level pseudophilosophical bullshit and not being smart enough to get his camera guy's jokes for a goddamn hour at a time.

>watching Bradley Martin

Let's say I let a bro fuck me for 3 months, how long before I am no longer a fag?

Pretty accurate assessment. Also he's just not charismatic/witty enough for those long-ass videos.

It's like a stream of consciousness for a guy that really likes to work out.

Too bad he's actually a closet beta-fag who is too self conscious to ever show his bald head.

Then you're going to be tired a long time. People use it because it works, human psychology doesn't change.

THAT IS BECAUSE HE IS A USELESS JUICE MONKEY YOU FUCKS

youtube.com/watch?v=YoA5yAvbN5U

CYCLICAL KETOGENIC DIET WITH DAYS OF FASTING

THIS IS THE SECRET DRUG FREE

>stop believing the Thermodynamics myth

wut

>Thermodynamics
youtube.com/watch?v=KLgH7xVLaCs

FUCKING NOOB LEARN TO NUTRITION

WOW YOU FUCK THAT VIDEO WAS [spoiler]actually pretty insightful[/spoiler] AND [spoiler]unironically made me think[/spoiler] YOU PIECE OF DIGESTIVE WASTE I [spoiler]thank[/spoiler] YOU FOR THIS NEW PIECE OF [spoiler]information[/spoiler] TO [spoiler]ponder.

FUCK I FORGOT THAT THERE AREN'T SPOILERS ON THIS BOARD

>NO WAY YOU WATCHED IT.

WATCH ITOR KEEP DOING SHIT THAT DOES NOT GET RESULTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE HERE IS ANOTHER

I ACTUALLY JUST FINISHED IT

THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEO FAGGOT

IT WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND I THINK I WILL TRY GOING FULL-KETO AFTER THE HOLIDAYS

It's no clickbait. He's teaching you a real lesson on getting 6-pack abs. The lesson is to not give in to gimmicky bullshit

so as long as I say no roido I'm still natty?

No you don't. Even after finishing a cycle there can be extremely long lasting muscle building effects. You're pretty much done

Not even sure it's hard work. Just dedication to a diet low in calories, sodium and sugar. Add in an exercise here and there and there and there you have it.

Hardest part is getting rid of any unhealthy eating habits. After that you just keep at it.

They won't cut away at the fat but they'll help strengthen the core.

be lean and/or have a very developed core from years of compound lifts and ab work.

>and there and there and there