Hi anons

Hi anons.

I'm with 38% bf

how can i reach 9% before february?

Liposuction.

Cut down your portions or starve yourself. It's the only way. Run everyday as well, but I doubt your fat lazy ass will take this advice.

Stop eating. No really, just put the fork down and stop eating until you reach your goal. Your body is literally half fat, you could easily survive a year on just water alone. After a couple weeks the body will enter starvation mode and then quickly get out of it as it becomes accustomed to using your fat reserves as its primary source of energy. Don't worry about loose skin, you weren't getting a normal looking body in the end anyways you blob.

You're retarded if you think this wasn't bait

fpbp

Impossible. 9% maybe during the middle of 2018.

>eats like shit entire life
>gradually get fatter over years
>how can I lose weight FAST

Not OP, but people keep telling me this is bad for you. Is it really? I mean we live such sedentary lives nowadays. I'm sure our legs ca get plenty of rest.

>I'm with 38% bf
>how can i reach 9% before february?

you can't.

I admire your optimism OP

Make soap

At 38% if he fully committed to a water fast, he could probably hit 9% late 2017.

you won't be able to lose the weight that fast, regardless you'd be left with tons skin flaps once you finished, but you should get started now regardless. Guaranteed you'll look better by some margin if you stick to it well enough.

you mean he would reach it at his goal time.

a water fast of 3 months will decimate all that fat.

thats equal to 6 months of heavy cutting. and equal to a year of normal cuting.

Blast 1g of DNP every day until February, it's literally your only chance.

what about a water fast plus moderate exercise?

assuming he didn't have to be hospitalized :^)

This is by far the most annoying thing about fatties.

1 gram of dNP a day and 150 grams of protein in 1300 calories, and run or walk 5 miles a day. It's gonna be hard and I know your too weak to do it. And there will probably be some skin sag. But I believe it's possible.

if you go 100% out to loos wight, your bodey would burn you muscles and you might get malnurished if you don't pay attenchen to vitamin intace

9% is really low, lower than you think. this better be a troll post cause it isn't going to happen.

Amputate everything below your neck.