Can hanging upside down from a pull-up bar help decompress my spine and fix my curve?

Can hanging upside down from a pull-up bar help decompress my spine and fix my curve?

ask a doctor, not Veeky Forums. you do NOT want to fuck with your spine with made up theories or random internet tips.

No, just sleep on your back and preferably on the floor. It's uncomfortable but your body will adjust.

Don't listen to this guy, what could go wrong bro.

I have that bar, how the fuck do you hang upside down from it?

Get one of the things. Does wonders on your back.

dip your dick in marmalade and go bungee jumping. Worked for me.

[spoiler]go see a doctor you fucking retard[/spoiler]

surgery is your only bet bro

assume the pull up position

bring your legs up, try to step on the ceiling

bam you are now upside down

But look at his picture, how can you be in that position with a straight back without putting your feet through the ceiling?

he might have higher ceilings?

I was gonna swing my feet up to my door while hanging on it and then put my feet on it and just hang
How could this fuck up my spine?

Than what are in his picture?

I'd get a mattress or something underneath you if you plan on swinging by your ankles. I love my pull up bar, but I wouldn't have the confidence to hang off it by my feet.

Reverse hyper machine

>[hey Veeky Forums h]ow could this fuck up my spine?
ASK A DOCTOR
S
K

A

D
O
C
T
O
R

doctor here, what could go wrong op? Dont be a bitch

Well people do hanging sit-ups so I don't see how this is bad

>people do this so I don't see how it could be bad
HOW MANY MORE WARNINGS DO YOU NEED TO NOT BE RETARDED

Tell me how this could fuck up my spine

if you can find a way to hang then yes, it can work. a better option is to use two lifting belts, put one under each armpit and hang from that. that's what I did back when I had sciatica. helped a ton. one thing you should note is that if you want to do something like this you need to do it for 2 minutes at a time, several times a day. doing it a couple of times for 30 seconds each is NOT enough.

Yes and my source for knowing this is a misfits episode with Shaun hanging from the smith

It's not a mom hanging like a bit it works. But you gotta be careful because if your heavy and have weak legs you might damage your knees.

But if you lift at all your knees tendons and ligaments are more than strong enough.

I was planning on doing this for 10-20 minutes once a day

that's a shitload of time. I'd stay with 2 minutes. that's enough time to feel the "release", and I'm not sure what benefit staying for 18 more minutes after that would bring. the point seems to be to do it several times a day

Do not hang upside down for longer than a minute or two at a time. Hanging upside down for 10-20 minutes can cause cerebral hemorrhaging.

Keith Richards sleeps like that. Maybe that's why Keith can't be destroyed with conventional weapons.