BUY CHAINLINK NOW

WE GOT GREAT NEWS FROM RORY

They're talking about everything Veeky Forums wants them to talk about

I can't wait to here about how they're still total shit.

70% losses JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP I FUCKING BORROWED $ 5,000 KILL ME NOW

Priced in

not buying your bags

this wont affect the price in any way

t. 13k holder (bought at 6900)

"Oh, that's the sweet release of Death. Evisceration by a thousand branches of the mighty Oak."

>cannot comment further
Calm your tits before you start spouting
>NDA's!!
It just means they're not sure yet and Sergey has a hold on Rory's balls not to say anything until it's definite.

Boy I sure am glad I dropped my bags at .32 cents. Keep dreaming guys

It won't matter until it hits new exchanges and even then it won't matter because they let the whales feed for so long. A 4 million Link whale now has 14 Million because they let it rot on Binance and they don't know a goddamned thing about how whales destroy coins.

I'm down 50% on this, but some of this fudding is still hilarious.

Classic reference my man!

MOMM I DID IT AGAIN

LOLOLOL JOKES ON YOU GUYS I FUCKING SOLD

>3972597
TOP KEK

never change Veeky Forums

chasing after 1 week 2x when you can get 10x-100x in the next year with link.

i went all in ($250k) with the dip that just happened, ill be sure to buy a few revenue properties and leave some rooms open for the poor Veeky Forumstards that will be homeless chasing from chasing shit like odn

I hope everyone sells before 2018

Fucking ADD day traders

nice i just sold 100k

These responses are just barely better than radio silence.

It took them this long to realize they need this...

this

these are the type of responses you get from professionals who do not want to fuck up potential opportunities and partnerships

Sure, you just
>Bought the dip
with 10% the daily volume

Idiots who bought this should have listened, everything that is shilled hard on Veeky Forums is a fucking PnD.

I would buy the dip if I didn't buy at .50
Fuck

already 150k in from yesterday, bought the final 100k worth today

What about antshares, walton, ETP, Ethereum...?

Post your wallet address and sign a message or you're a larper.

for fuck's sake it seems that they will repeat "we cannot comment any further" again and again till the price for link will drop to 0

>I FUCKING BORROWED $ 5,000
maxed out one of my credit cards to buy LINK at 33cents, was already all in with all my gains too.

It'll recover bud, have faith. I'm hoping when its on a new exchange it'll hop back to 40 cents and stay there before the next moon mission

Even if SWIFT won't use LINK, it still has massive potential. Smart contracts being able to use real world data is a huge deal. Smartmoney is buying this dip. Buying LINK now is like buying ETH at 1 USD

IT'S FUCKING COMING BACK TO LIFE AGAIN

>captcha: calle center
no pls no, pls not my fate

They can't get those marketers in soon enough. Holy shit just an active communication in Slack could save this coin from total annihilation.

>captcha CANNON THROUGH

LINK moon confirmed. Also dubs

I'm still up 200%+ percent on it ;). and what I said was not FUD at all.

Take an updoot my guy

looks like they turned off their fucking bots for a while

>what has the team been discussing?
>oh you know, stuff.

MOON SIGNAL

>hiring marketers
Seriously gives me relief....problem is it'll take months to see results from this but hopefully once they announce the news price will stabilize

oh shit BUY BUY BUYYYY

aand they are here again
fucking chinks

kekkkk, some chink is getting filthy filthy rich from this drama. i wonder how much of the coin supply he owns now...

Feels good not being an easily manipulated bitch and watching these games with just a smirk.

SELLFAGS on SUICIDE watch

This is it. We either soar from here or be cast into the depths.

yeah, duh, but the fact that one individual currently holds a MASSIVE amount of the coin supply isn't exactly an ideal situation. it could compromise the whole project, depending on who it is.

Why did these fucks even add it to exchanges after ico if they weren't going to focus on the token at all yet? Why not withholding all exchanges until everything else was ironed out?

exactly...allowing such a promising token to be traded on only one shitty exchange is just asking for trouble.

why? Because they are autistic amateurs with no knowledge to do anything beside programming.

Have you ever interacted with programmers in real life? I wouldn't trust them with opening a tuna can, and people trusted Sergey to lead a 32 mil company.

CELLS

I believe I've heard Binance told them they'd like to add it and then they did.

Vitalik is as autistic as one can get and yet ethereum exploded...are you retarded?

Exactly.

Not off me he ain't.

Not even going to day trade a single LINK while Binance still has full control.

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

open to more dumping

Did anyone else get kicked out of the ChainLink slack for no obvious reason?

I did too as did my friend

SHADY fucking shit is happening

I got booted for asking simple questions - why is their communication so fucking pathetic and slow.

Yeah, that's fucked. Do you know if they perma-ban IPs? Emails?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They are getting rid of the small fish.
Clearly they are targeting other market that isn't us. The only defining point is if they actually implement Chainlink as their main network or if Link was a prototype for a custom made solution that they are making for swift or other big players. If they keep going with the Chainlink token we are set for life. If not all the tokens are basically worthless. High risk high reward

>They are getting rid of the small fish.
Hmm...I mean, what's the benefit of banning people from Slack?

Don't know.

LMFAO!

Fundraising

maxed out my overdraft
between 40 and 20 cents
II was at 3btc 2 weeks ago and now at about 1

literally nothing left to buy the dip with
sergey is testing us