How do I get to bf levels like this and good cardio vascular system?

How do I get to bf levels like this and good cardio vascular system?
without the use of cutting drugs

Run 5 miles a day, eat 500kcal a day and do some calisthenics everyday?

Dubs

keto for 3 months+30 min cardio every other day

>How do I get to bf levels like this and good cardio vascular system?
Be asian.
Kickbox professionally.
Stay in shape or organized crime which runs fights will break off your limbs.

I've seen buakaw train back in the day he was doing 35km run as a warm up the 2000 sit-ups 1000 pull-ups and 1000 push-ups with pad work in between

Holy fuck 21miles? Yeah fucking right dude.
Maybe like 5-10 mile warmup.

I dont think my legs could handle that. The situps and pullups arent too crazy

>2000 situps
>1000 pullups
>not too crazy

youve never attempted either of these have you?

>1000 pulls ups arent 2 crazy
nigga FUCK YOU
even 100 pull ups are difficult

I mean, Ive done 400 situps, 400 pushups, and 400 full pullups in a day over the course of 3 hours as a gym training a few months ago. Im not saying its easy, Im just saying I think its easier than the 21mile run, like holy fuck

Well it would probably help to have your life devoted to and controlled by your interest in a competitive, cardiocentric fighting sport

Physiques like this don't come easy, do a lot of conditioning training and ab work. Run lots and spend hours a day training to hit people and you can look like this

I don't think you have to devote your life to fitness to get a physic like this... lol

But you do have to be very disciplined

the devotion comes into play in the fighting aspect. the conditioning is like 45% of buakaw's training

physique *

nah

You dont really need to do cardio at all. Weights and some high rep calisthenics. 90% ofvthe battle is diet and sticking to it. Watching calories, sugars, and sodium.

This nigga literally does nothing else beyond train to fight, and fuck his girl. There's no way Veeky Forums could do this natty.

>asking Veeky Forums about it it instead of just going and training regardless of whether it's 'optimal' or 'necessary'
You'll never look like that guy because you lack the mentality. If you had it you'd be training RIGHT NOW instead of posting here.

If you feel upset about this and want to prove me wrong, take a photo of your current physique, screencap my post and make this thread again in 6 months with your progress. Don't worry, I'll be here.

>Run 5 miles a day, eat 500kcal a day and do some calisthenics everyday?
Are you trying to lower your bf% or starve yourself to death? A calorie deficit will make you lose weight, but too much of a deficit will send you to the hospital in days. It's not just basic math, there's a certain threshold you shouldn't pass when doing stuff like this.

Don't go the despair route and overexercise and starve yourself (all at once), it will end in tears. You need at least 1+ year to cultivate a body such as this.

Anyway, cardio is good to lose weight during the exercise itself, but growing muscle is better to lose weight in the long term.

>running less than a marathon is more difficult than doing reps in the thousands than normal people can do in tens to low hundreds
Sure fampai I bet it's hard for a professional athlete to run a marathon

I'm pretty sure doing marathon running would kill any gains you could muster. Just look at marathon runners, they're skeltals.

everyoone starts soomewhere, he didnt know how to train until soomeonoe showed him

boxer here, I got there at one point.

What I did:
Ate under my maintainence

Trained at a boxing class an hour and a half 5 days a week

Lots of sit up variations/press up variations/burpees/squats

In terms of diet, I ate low carb (not keto) and medium protein/fats. It was easy to do all of the above because I was full cocoon mode and focusing on boxing was the only way out of being a lonely loser. Up until that point I only trained twice a week for years but then my gf left me and my friends were being dickheads.

I even had to cut 2kg of water weight on fight day.