You: I don't lift for girls

>You: I don't lift for girls.
>Translation: I'm gay or I'm ugly.

Which is it?

the former

Both. :C

Both. Only gay for traps though, just to clarify.

I'm ugly

Full on homo
As for attractiveness, if I were incarcerated, I'd become the prison bicycle.

Gay

Well, your mom said I'm neither ugly nor gay, and she certainly seems to enjoy my fucking her in the ass and filling it with cum over and over again, night after night after you go to bed, and I don't lift for girls, so I guess that means you're wrong.

>not being married with kids
>not lifting to be a living example to your kids

haha you told burned him bro! see you in biology first period monday

Ugly.

I genuinely don't care about girls. I am focused entirely on myself. That means maximising my physical strength and my intellectual capabilities.

I don't want to waste my time hearing about how someone's day was, about what their friends are doing, about their life. I simply don't care.

The experiences of your life are not relevant to mine. Therefore, I do not care.

I am 22. I am a kissless virgin. But I am also reasonably strong, I am on the Dean's list at my university for my degree, I have received numerous awards and a scholarship, and despite mainly only going to the library and gym, I still have just under $40k saved in my bank account.

Women are a distraction.

Biology? He's taking anatomy. Every night. With your mom.

>I genuinely don't care about girls. I am focused entirely on myself. That means maximising my physical strength and my intellectual capabilities.

>I don't want to waste my time hearing about how someone's day was, about what their friends are doing, about their life. I simply don't care.

>The experiences of your life are not relevant to mine. Therefore, I do not care.

>I am 22. I am a kissless virgin. But I am also reasonably strong, I am on the Dean's list at my university for my degree, I have received numerous awards and a scholarship, and despite mainly only going to the library and gym, I still have just under $40k saved in my bank account.

>Women are a distraction.

Alright I'll admit I am pretty fucking ugly, and that is why I lift alone since I am also friendless.

i bet you have yourself convinced that you're happy too

He is right you shitposting retard
Idk if youre trolling or not but i spent my younger years (18-24) in a relationship and it was wasted time
She left and now im stuck playing catchup in my career and businesswise, that time i wasted on women i could have been improving myself and my career to create a better life for myself

Happiness is having a nice house, nice things, security of emplyoment and income, health, free time and social relations
Most of these can get attained through hard work on your career, not wasting time with a woman who will jump ship as soon as she gets bored

A girl doesnt care if you struggle while working at Mcdonalds, she doesnt want to be part of that struggle. She wants it easy and if you cant provide easy then sorry, she will leave

I lift because I want to look like a sick cunt (pic related). If I will be lifting for girls, I would just get a six pack

>Happiness is having a nice house, nice things, security of emplyoment and income, health, free time and social relations
hahahahahaha you sound like the most vapid, generic asshole

I'm gay desu.

why wouldnt gay people lift for looks?

Yes, because i bet you see alot of people without jobs or income who are happy
I mean man, if i couldnt afford food id be super happy, makes cutting alot easier
And dont get me talking about health, who cancer patients get all the attention instead of us healthy people and disabled get better parking i mean screw being healthy

You are either a complete retard or you read the first part only and started shitposting
Pick one

That's straight though

>Only gay for traps
so... you're gay

A fag

They do.

>Happiness is having a nice house, nice things, security of emplyoment and income, health, free time and social relations

t. wagie

the latter

Relationships are definitely a distraction, but recreation is good for you and your productivity. Sex is the best form of recreation.

Therefore, you arent maximizing your efficiency by being a virgin.

>Sex is the best form of recreation.
Im not him but if you have access to pussy and youre able to not catch feelings you should go for it
A relationship however is very draining and not at all worth the investment

I think its fair to say that the motivation to look attractive is present to some degree in everyone who lifts. That said I dont think its so black and white, and having the thought of someone finding you attractive cross your mind every now and then during your lifts is much different than being that guy who hits biceps every workout, skips leg day, and snaps ten selfies in the bathroom mirror.

Just because someone falls more towards the first example than the latter doesnt make them euphoric "through my enlightenment I have transcended mortal desires" or ugly.

traps arent gay though

>I'm gay or I'm ugly.

Where's that Mexican girl when you need her?

Denial the post
>it's ok

kys

fuck off

They are men it's gay

I dunno I attract hella women as a dyel cyclist.

I'm not really into shallow women anyway, I like smart girls with good music taste, they usually don't care if I'm swole.

Maybe it limits my mating pool a bit, but I get laid so often it doesn't matter to me.

Dem ugly feels

>dyel cyclist.
> I get laid so often it doesn't matter to me.
Litterally how
im goodlooking and buff at 6'1'' and i dont get laid nearly as much as i want to

Jokes on you

> I lift for girls and I'm ugly

>men have tits
lmao @ (You)

ugly as sin

I admire that you are trying to eliminate distractions and improve yourself, but you are going about the wrong way. It is entirely possible to have women and gains; both mental and physical. You shouldn't needlessly remove pleasures such as love and sex, for they may even be considered improvement by itself. Instead try to remove smaller damages to you time and they will build up to a greater level of efficiency. No need to deny life like that.

I work out to feel better about myself.

Is that really hard to believe? Don't you feel better thinking about how much stronger/fitter you've become? Improvement in your 2k row time/2.4k run/compound lifts don't improve your self esteem at all?

My friend, you seem to confuse fulfillment with happiness. But if you believe that is what is going to make you happy, then by all means make that your goal.

Have you tried to shitpost about manlets?

Traps aint gay dude

Nah. I lift for my own good.
I wanna start loving myself.

this

why does she have plums stuffed into her panties?

>she

inside is yellow :)

w-why? did she pee pee herself?

Gay here. I also lift to creep on you straight guys in the locker room.

Neither. Just low confidence kek. Still im not pathetic enough to lift for girls

You are completely wrong.

I lift for girls AND I'm ugly.

cool post fag

I'm ugly so there is no point in lifting for girls.
It's just fun and a decent way to stay healthy. Also being a Healthcare worker in murica means I have to lift some big people on a regular basis so it helps to not be a twig.

im an ugly faggot who lifts to level up my mental toughness

haha, more like i gave up because im too autistic to even imagine myself kissing a girl,let alone having sex

most girls are psychopaths so dont feel bad.

Focus on yourself and making your life as good as it can be with constant nagging from your reproductive impulse and need for closeness and intimacy.

Haha loser faggots

I'm an asocial shut-in.

Furfag

I'm sorry for your Kids.

That's too much teasing, holy shit.

H U S B A N D O
U
S
B
A
N
D
O

this tbqh.
I also think I couldn't go through a serious relationship if I don't like myself.
So I'm lifting and improving for myself. If theres a qt on the way near the end I'll take her.

>lift for personal growth and goals
>girls are nice side benefit, but not primary
>Veeky Forums says this is gay
>mfw i fall for the bait everytime

Seems to me like saying you lift for girls is putting the girls on even more of a pedestal than you already do you autistic virgin

Why did he make taking the pan out of the oven look so difficult?

Could be the heat from the oven.

Good. Push your boundaries as much as possible.
Don't forget to reproduce and spread those genes.

From my own personal experience I believe that those who haven't actually been in a relationship with girls, and don't have a first hand understanding of how a relationship works and all its aspects (sex included), will develop mythical and false beliefs on it. They think that "getting a gf" is the ultimate "feel good" achievement and that once you end up being with one it's all smooth sailing and peaceful bliss. Turns out, like many other things in life, being with a girl has positives and negatives. There will be all sorts of aspects that your former idealized relationship didn't include. For example: the fear she will cheat on you, the feels of inadequacy of your body, your lack of experience in sex, the pressure to change your schedule and life choices to keep her around, you won't like her friends, you'll have to put up with her craziness and her with yours, the emotional support... A lot of things uh?

Also protip: your body isn't the passcode for pussy.. Once you're fit you don't automatically "get pussy". You have to put in the work (depends also on your genetics, money and beauty ofc).

For all these reasons and more, one doesn't lift for girls: lifting is hugely important for the self, the confidence, the constant advancement towards your goals, for self respect, health, seeing the beauty and strength of which your body is capable..

> having good job where you are treated as a human bean and where you feel good isn't hapiness
> having decent home where you will raise your family isn't hapiness

Ah i forget fit is about being buff and fucking bitches.

well you just destroyed last bit of motivation I had.

if having a perfect 10/10 too intelligent to be a slut gf is not end meaning of life why even live

At some point I may have been lifting for girls but now I just lift because I don't ever want to see my body look flabby and weak again.

>having a perfect 10/10 too intelligent to be a slut gf

see? this shit is what i'm talking about. ideals rather than knowledge.
First: you don't "have" her. she's a person, and has chosen you now, who knows tomorrow?
Second: 10/10? you better be rich or model tier. a good body and average personality will get you a 7/10.
Third: intelligent + slut? just lol. plus intelligent doesn't mean she'll be emotionally stable and not have mood swings. she's a human like you
Fourth: meaning of life is to cum in a girl? gotta re evaluate your aims and fulfilment nigga

Brah you need to leave fourchen and actually see for yourself.

>First: you don't "have" her.
Correct, it's just your turn
>she's a person
and you're a white knight kys you cuck.

>Second: 10/10? you better be rich or model tier. a good body and average personality will get you a 7/10.

well according to real world of which I have seen enough (my 1. post was sarcastic) it is possible to be ugly guy with zero hygiene and still date women Id rate 8+/10. I see it all the time.

All the while I and several ppl I know who look great but arent in relationships.

I have zero probs with top tier guys with top tier women, but unfortunately all I see day in and day out are people inferior to me looks wise, education wise, charm wise - dating women 8/10 and above.

Not everyone can get this statement cuz most of you niggas here never worked for something except memes.

Everyone knows the nature of women these days, its no secret. muh redpill...

why are you so edgy?

I'm both bisexual and ugly and I lift(ed) for girls

it doesn't work though

Could be autism

people like the ones you describe have social status man. look it up. chicks see being with them is the winning move, if you watch only the two of them you don't understand what's going on, you gotta consider the third party: people and what they think of him. one example to see who has social status: those people on fb who make a post and get tons of like even if they say shit like "hurr so cold today lmao". meanwhile you post an interesting video about why current western culture is on it's sunset phase by a great thinker, yet it gets 0 likes? that's it.

dude you really sound like elliot rodger right now

good points. keked too.

you sound stupid all the time.

>all I see day in and day out are people inferior to me looks wise, education wise, charm wise - dating women 8/10 and above.

>i'm such a supreme gentleman, i am so much better looking, smarter and more charming than all these other guys yet they all have hot girlfriends, i am so angry about this

calm down, elliott rodger. don't go on a shooting spree.

you ppl take out the Elliot card as soon someone is aware of his value.

Dont tell me you dont compare yourself with other ppls. Not on this board dont kid yourself.

Go be inferior somewhere else.

go be a supreme gentleman on r9k

So you have NEVER ever seen a girl with a guy who is, lets for arguments sake say, similar to you and wondered why is she with him and not me?

Do you believe its impossible for a good looking guy who is smart and somewhat socially capable to struggle in finding a girl?

Not him, but happiness is a state of mind, not a destination. Having all that stuff won't make you happy. I'm happy all the time, hell there are people in Guatemala happier than you.
That doesn't mean " peace and love weed lmao", it means be happy but keep moving forward.

>Do you believe its impossible for a good looking guy who is smart and somewhat socially capable to struggle in finding a girl?

Uh no?

>So you have NEVER ever seen a girl with a guy who is, lets for arguments sake say, similar to you and wondered why is she with him and not me?

No because I don't know either the girl or the guy. Maybe his personality appeals a lot to her

I sure as fuck don't go Elliott Rodger like you and sit there getting angrier and angrier as my narcissistic personality disorder eventually drives me to a shooting spree

just stop you're embarassing yourselves lol

>No because I don't know either the girl or the guy. Maybe his personality appeals a lot to her

no because you're ugly motherfucker :^) and u keep hoping personality is important to women.

hahahahaha

>I sure as fuck don't go Elliott Rodger like you
Perhaps i should have said im not the same guy
My point is think about it this way
if you and me are similar, not exactly the same but similar and we both are in our 18-20s and are looking for jobs
Our skills and education are equal going in aswell as our experience but the outcome differs alot

I get all the job offers, call backs and land a sweet job that i really want while you get next to nothing
how would you react?

You would most likely get confused as to why it can differ so between people and try to explain it and when you cant then what?

At least you admit traps are gay

>it is possible to be ugly guy with zero hygiene and still date women Id rate 8+/10. I see it all the time.
Yes, it's very possible. We call it being rich.