What is Veeky Forums's advice on Growth Hormone Cycle for 6-12 months

what is Veeky Forums's advice on Growth Hormone Cycle for 6-12 months.
dayz
I recently turned 18, this will be my first cycle. should i add low dose TestE, or Tren 4 a couple months? thanks, appreciate any insight.

you're fucking 18, you don't need it and you'll probably fuck up your hormones. Atleast wait till mid 20s at the very least. How long have you been training? How much progress have you made in those years?

You're too young, look into sarms if youre that keen on loosing your natty card. Sarms are much safer on your HTPA which is still developing at your age.

ive been training since i was 13, im ready to become halfnatty. i was hoping for some extra inches from HGH

Might as well go full superfreak teenager and do the d-bol
>Rich did that and turned out pretty swell.

and you have money for this how? total cost for 12 months will be around 7k

desu if op wants to go all safe and stay halfnatty and try GH he should stick to a peptide stack with MK677, won't do much for muscle gains but youll stay better injury free and recover faster with the power of medium dose GH but 1/10th of the cost

GH/gh releasing peptides
are much more useful combined with roids though

test 500mg a week 12-16wks with 20-40mg dbol 4wk kickstart combined with MK677 is crazy good beginner cycle

gh releasing shit especially ones that increase appetite double my gains and makes bulking easy and food taste much better, would recommend if you can get some ghrp/mk677

okay, i will be adding Tren
Jintropin HGH for 6-12 months
Tren after the first 3 months for about 6-8 weeks

Take as much growth and test as you can everyday untill your heart explodes. Die like the cheater /fraud/ that you are
>half natty
Stop it

Just tren, with no test base, for six weeks? That's fucking retarded. Go to reddit's r/steroids board and read their wiki.

yz sir, thnx

honestly who am i cheating? its a life decision, possibly a poor one. But none the less mine.

what the fuck. don't do anabolic androgenic steroids when you're 18.

hgh is fine if you're gay. look into mk677 if you're gay and poor. why are you taking hgh to gain height?

you're cheating your parents, your friends, your future wife, your future children., and yourself.

ur right, theyre gonna be jelly.

okay im gey then fgt. would mk677 be a good add? and/or pre, post cycle.

why do you want hgh user

for its drug induced side effects.
Muscle Growth
Skeletal Growth

organ growth too, you know? it doesn't just make you taller and more muscular. you might end up with an oversized gut looking fucked up

unless you're a 5'1 manlet its not worth taking, post weight/height + stats

18years old
160lbs

recently went from 145-160ish in the past 5 months. after i lose some bf% ill be about 150lbs>Natty

B4 u hate, i used to be very skinny growing up. extreme ectomorph when i started at 13.

not worth taking hgh, you look fine

thnx, i agree. I want to take it to the next level tho.