Does alcohol kill gains Veeky Forums?

Does alcohol kill gains Veeky Forums?

I don't work on weekends and the only hobbies I have are lifting and getting drunk as hell, I find being sober on the weekend extremely boring

>I don't work on weekends and the only hobbies I have are lifting and getting drunk as hell, I find being sober on the weekend extremely boring
Grow up, kid.

> grow up, kid

Confirmed either NEET child with no responsibility or you have an easy as fuck no stress job living with parents

>I find being sober on the weekend extremely boring
kys

>finds being sober boring

Welcome to adulthood m80. Ever wonder why most adults have a few drinks everyday? It's to relieve stress

Iktf bro wtf do people do for fun besides drink and party? I'm 34 and my friends and I still party like we're 20 every weekend with our wives

drinking is not a hobby you shabbos goy, do you like to watch football and play videogames/smoke weed also ya sheep?

Only time alcohol has ever hurt my lifts is going in hung over the next day. If I could get weed and try it I would try and do that instead for calories sake.

But it is nice to just sit down and enjoy a few home pours of scotch/bourbon.

Whatever it takes to get through this life.

No weed sucks and so does football and video games

Actually drinking is a hobby you idiot. It's what adults do

It stops protein sythesis. Don't get drunk on your workoutdays lol im drunk right now nigga

Same man I'm on my 14th beer, I'm drinking moosehead beers today

I make my own alcohol as my hobby
>then I drink it
But still I gotta be kinda sober long enough to make sure it doesn't turn out bad.

There still isn't a solid reply as to whether alcohol kills gains.
Between school, work, gym, dieting and no sex how the fuck else am I supposed to get some well deserved stress relief

It doesn't kill gains, I work with guys who are jacked as fuck from doing roofing for years and they get drunk every single day and look better than 90% of guys in the body threads here

the answer is yes you dumbass

Well that clears things right up

That's like saying getting your dick sucked is a hobby or eating is a hobby. They're all things that literally every man enjoys doing on some level, they harbor no niche group of people whatsoever.

Nah, eating isn't a hobby it's a necessity, drinking is a hobby because it's fun

When you are an old man it will give you a gut no amount of working out will cure. When we are old we will all have to eat clean sleep well and work pur asses off in the gym not to look like shit
>BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!
don't be one of those sad cunts who wastes their glorious youth being a ninny bitch worrying about every little thing he consumes.

Can't figure out how Google works user?

Everything in moderation OP. Is drinking good for you? Obviously not. But being healthy doesn't mean you have to live like a monk.
a few drinks on the weekend are fine, just drink plenty of water the next day and stick to your routine throughout the week. Moderation is key to everything. Except fitness, overdo that shit.

Lol what? My dad's a legit alcoholic and he's 6'1" and like 160lbs, he eats like a pig and drinks between a fifth and a liter of whiskey mixed with Pepsi everyday. He probably drinks 4 liters of Pepsi a day on top of the whiskey

Alcohol doesn't necessarily kill gains, it kills a cut if you're trying to slim down or cut.

Ya because every single person is the same! No variables anywhere at all, like ya know, muh genetics.

>You will magically gain weight despite what you eat and do.

You are worse than the fat retards who believe this, you have the sticky to refer to.

Too much will fuck you up. 2 standard drinks a day is fine. If you are drinking to oblivion every night you need to make some fucking changes in your life or harden the fuck up.

Maybe you just need a hobby and a gf.

Eating isn't a necessity though, you could easily drink everything you consume in a bland gruel and be perfectly fine. Eating is done because it's cheaper and fun.

>tfw out drinking with friends
>wish I was home playing vydia with online friends instead

Alcohol is one of the worst things you can put in your body. As well as fucking up how your body processes food and builds muscle, it also is 7 calories per gram and has basically no nutritional benefit.

That being said, it's fun as fuck. Just drink on the weekend or maybe every other weekend.

Chronic alcoholism makes people underweight because alcohol gets metabolized differently in an alcoholic. But like I said above, alcohol is empty calories and can make you gain fat.

I get hammered maybe once a week when it's convenient, but I don't drink on the in between days.
I do need a hobby or a gf though. Shit's rough.

desu, they probably do drugs too if they're roofers

>tfw playing Magic with friends at the bar
>go home to play Magic with Veeky Forums friends while downing a Four Lyoko
>wish I was in my garage and sober enough to lift

Dude you are an unbelievable bitch. Go out to a bar and see how many big dudes there are wasted. If your body can't handle it you are a genetic inferior and will only be a disappointment to your future spouse and your inferior children.

They take alot of pain meds as well

Not ibuprofen I hope, that's not something you should be mixing with alcohol regularly.

What was referring to is that if you're an alcoholic, you are fucked. It will fuck up your physical and mental health.

Drinking socially is fine.

Are you fucking retarded?

Drinking to excess is bad for human health. I don't care how many of your tops you find drunk out of their mind ever night, it's not up for debate. Alcoholism is very well studied and the observations of a retard are not an argument.

>Shit's rough.

No it isn't. Go read what your ancestors lived through. They had it rough, unless your in Somalia, Syria, or some other shit hole you have it fucking easy, your metric for "rough" is just set to whiny bitch mode.

You sound boring.

kek

drinking makes you depressed the next day So you will lose motivation to work out.

>Does alcohol kill gains Veeky Forums?
Yes. Aside from it taking up to 72 hours for it's effects to completely vacate your body, it'll make you fat. A beer or a drink once in a while is OK but lots of booze all the time is very bad.

Heavy drinking can make me depressed for a week. I just had a party at work and the tab was open. Poured so many beers in few hours I just spent the night and morning vomiting from hangover. Also passed out asap when I got home, fuck it felt bad. Just reminded me that drinking should be only few drinks even though it's free, first time I lost control like this since my teen years. I know I have low tolerance since I don' drink except few times a year, but man it wasn't worth it.

your dad is a fucking BADASS.

I'm sure he is sorry for having a little BITCH for a "son."

Drink 2.
2 bottles of beer.
2 glasses of wine.
2 shots of liquor.

Not all of those. Pick 1 and drink 2.