>Never go above calorie limit
>Be 216 as of this morning
>nevergonnamakeit
>gonnakillmyself

Other urls found in this thread:

aworkoutroutine.com/starvation-mode/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being a pussy, you're gonna make it faggot.

Its called water weight you dingus

Don't worry, user. Keep it up. You're gonna make it. Just don't give up.

Thanks to you bros, I'll kill myself at a later time.

Great article. Helps explain weight plateaus.

aworkoutroutine.com/starvation-mode/

Neat read. Thanx user

1k deficit is likely too much, never go over a 25% one or you risk starvation mode and a stalled metabolism.

You're just retaining water user, if you eat a lot of carbs/sodium/dont drink enough water that happens. I know it's discouraging but it'll go away.

>190 at 6'4

Skeleton mode???

fat cells fill up with water, you will drop BIGLY one day.

kys, stop spreading misinformation

non, you kys

Switch to intermittent fasting.
Its the best and you get to stuff your face even with 1000 calories if you do a 22 hr

Dude. THAT is disinformation.
1000 Cal deficit is definitely too much. His metabolism is going to slow down like hell and cannibalize muscle, besides triggering a massive weight gain the moment he tries to put up a bit of muscle if he eats above it.

from nov 27 to dec 11 you lost avg of 0.7 lbs per week meaning you are eating at 350 caloric deficit and not 1000 like you said.

Which TDEE calc do you use? Some of them are really inaccurate.

Broscience

>saying you're in a deficit
>saying you're not losing weight

I've seen this mistake many times and it makes me wonder where people go wrong in their thinking. Being in a deficit is
DEFINED as losing weight (strictly speaking as loss of energy storage tissue: muscle, glycogen and fat) and vice versa. Eating less calories than what some online calculator says is your TDEE is not what being in a deficit is. The formulas in those can only give you a rough estimate as to what your own personal TDEE is. So it's no wonder that you would fail to lose weight while thinking you should be under your TDEE, if it's based on the result of such an estimate. You will have to keep guessing at how many calories you need to eat and verify by checking whether your weight measurements are showing clear signs of weight loss. Once you can be sure that you're losing weight, you can conclude that you're in a deficit.

More like all of them. The averages assumed by the calculators may well be very close to the true averages found in the population but that doesn't mean much when the variation between individuals is large enough that an estimate will very likely be off by a lot.

Have you been exercising user?

intermittent fasting brah, shit works magic on a cut.

This.
Was in the same boat as OP and had a fever, didn't drink much water. Woke up the next morning 6 lbs lighter

whats that app called?