Do you believe in love anymore?

Used to be fat as fuck loser/10, started lifting+cutting hard, got jacked, strong/10, tinder profile shallow as fuck. Magically easy to get laid, half the girls are taken but wont admit.

Basically, once you realised how shallow and vapid 99% of attractive women are and how easily they will cheat can you still believe in love? Are there really any/many good ones out there that don't look like monsters.

Stop believing in fairytales.

Woman only love themselves. You hear stories in the past of men who will do anything for the woman they love, literally start wars for them. You hear guys say they love her so much and how they can not live without her, that's how much guys can love someone else You will never hear the same from woman. That's cause woman don't love others, they love being loved. They love the feeling of being treated like a princess and having a man put them before himself. They become sluts cause they want to think that chad loves them, even if it is only till he spluges after 5 min. They want to be desired, they love that feeling.they cheat cause they feel the love you give to them isn't enough, and they think they can find more love in the bed of another.

They are shallow, and only use men to make themselves feel better. A woman can never love you like you love her. You will give her everything. she will take it all and you give you nothing in return besides the honor of maybe sticking it in her once in a while if she feels like you have earned it. Woman are the biggest meme humans created. Don't fall for it. Break the cycle. Go gay, and love someone who will actually love you back.

Not all women are this bad dude, you sound like one of those really bitter feminist bitches.

>tried to warn him
Goddamn, not original user of that post but shit if you don't believe it. I feel bad for you.
> will learn the hard eay
> will swap places and give advice to some newbe

I did in highschool. Then my gf at the time cheated on me with my bestfriend and spread false allegations around the school that I was a manic depressive drug abuser. Five years later, I still am incapable to open myself up to anyone or to fully trust a woman. I know that there are many good women out there, but it's just a matter of determining them before it's too late and our relationship is too intimate and I leave myself vulnerable.

nah dude this guy is rightjust like a lot of dudes are complete assholes, a lot of chicks are vapid whores. but there are some genuinely awesome girls who have principles and morals that they live their life by.

the sad thing is, as long as you believe all this shit about 100% of women, the cool ones won't ever want to be near you.

Most women sucks but there are few good ones. I'm married and my wife has no guy friends and I have no girl friends. We only hang out with other couples if at all. And we have no social media. The only differences we have are little arguments here and there. But she's sub, I red pillegal her. She supports trump, hates feminism. And we both agreed before we got married if she fucked me over and made me pay child support or left me broke while she's with Chad I'd end her so it works out.

You guys are all wrong. I've been with my gf for many years now and every day gets better. She's the best person I know, has a great career, and is sexy as fuck. How'd I get such a great girl? I worked hard as fuck on my career, my lifts, and my personality. Keep working at it.

>Do you believe in love anymore?

well of course. i wouldn't be so miserable if i didn't.

Oh, come on. It's not like OP believes in a magical sky wizard.

you pathetic losers

At least we have each other right guys? Surely when I walk around outside I pass by someone else who sees the world how I do. Girls are a meme. Life is a meme

damn, right in the feels

already in another tab :^)

How long have you been together? My high score was 4 years before I realised I was being cucked. Planned on proposing before we graduated together. Let me know when it all falls apart so we can compare scores

Ok buddy, when's the last time you charged into battle to protect the woman you loved? Truth it, most men are terrible too.

I work with mostly dudes and this chick I work with who is 100 percent an awesome, interesting, and intelligent person had 5 guys fight over her always trying to white knight her and never got close to nailing her pussy, meanwhile the guy that she does date who works with us is just a lazy dude who gets high and plays starcraft. He gives no fucks and it drives her right back to him every time. The more "terrible" you are the more they want you.

This.
What is a breakdown of the secret steps needed to become a chill motherfucker?

If you're in your 20s go and date 30 y/o women, they're the most romantic and lewd pieces of shit out there, literally get them roses and you win their hearts lmao

They're really easy to pull off unless you're autistic af

30yo guy here and thats hardly true
Most girls who are single and 28+ are single for a good reason, mostly because they dont want a man and are bitter or bad looking enough to not attract one
Date isolated younger teens instead, but make sure they are legal

thanks for the apu

just stop caring what women think and ignore them. It will attract them to you.

Only had negative experiences with women

Femboys are much better

I don't understand why you guys give up after fucking a few whores. You aren't gonna find a good girl on tinder first of all, it's like digging through the trash and convincing yourself that everything is garbage, makes 0 sense.

It's not far fetched to associate girls heavy in social media with narcissism. If she has nothing but selfies that are nothing but her body and you're trying to wife her up, that's on you. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

its literally a numbers game, luck, and timing. Anything beyond that is you playing with Fire and getting upset that you got burned.

Teens are the best to fuck but worst to date. Stupid af and have no clue about anything in life.

Currently dating a smart girl my age, face "only" ok but fit and sex is great. Also easy to be with her because she is not a shallow whore like girls i've been before and actually listens to reason.

my upcoming wife and I are going good and doubt anything crazy is gonna happen

thats prolly only though cause apparently most people think she's ugly but for some reason i find her good looking

maybe get yourself an ugly gf

Teens are a good long term thing. If she shows signs of being even a little mature and genuinely loves you, you basically have her for life, it's just the in between drama that most people won't wanna tolerate.

There's gonna be breakups And her trying to talk to other dudes just to see you react and shit. You really have to be okay with chaos in your love life if you're gonna put up with dating a teen

I agree they might be worse to date but think about time invested
If i told you you had to choose between a girl who is good to fuck, pretty and will appreciate you sometimes but will be spoiled, clueless and shallow OR a girl who is worse to fuck, possibly crazy but more stable mentally you might say its a toss up

But factor in how hard it is to find either of these and its a deal breaker
An average late teenage girl isnt hard to find, many havent had alot of approaches from guys yet and still like the attention odds of finding one are pretty good

Nevermind the rest, just finding a girl who is 25+ and still single is next to impossible on its own. Let alone one who is decent looking and mentally stable

Kill yourself

You're just jelly because femboy butts are much better

Married to an okay girl, fit doesn't talk to women or only talks to them to get laid so speaks to garbage women senpai, you have mom's you know guys and they aren't huge whores, opt out of the degenerate game and find a wife and have a family, unless your ethnic race then don't get married party Yolo swaggggg

I was on board until you said to go gay. Now I question everything.

>mfw this is actually spot on

FUCK

Yes, there are women out there that will be loyal and loving forever.

But chances are if they're an 8+/10, they work hard on their eyebrows, noses, hair, skin, body, makeup, etc. to get attention from guys. If they put all that effort into getting attention even after they have a man, then they're still looking at the possibility of getting dick elsewhere.

If your woman looks like a solid 6.5-7 without makeup, and stops trying so hard to be sexy for anyone but you, then she's likely going to be more inclined to stay loyal. Trust me, I've been cheated on, and it makes me sick to think about. There are really women out there that are sickened by the idea of cheating as well.

Pro tip. If you live in a city, especially one with a party school or one that has a lot of liberals (but really almost any big city) chances are the women there are as toxic as the air. Finding a small town girl raised by a father who you can relate to because he reminds you of your own father, and therefor may have raised his daughter not to be a vapid slut, then chances are you will be finding a girl that can be loyal, believes in strong relationships, and believes in one man.

Or find a morman girl. I hear that while they teach morman men about polygamy, most of the mormans are monogamous and believe in pleasing their one partner with true happiness.

If you believe for a second that a gay guy isn't going to be a huge fucking manwhore and fuck every little twink hole he sees and cheat on you, you're sadly fucking mistaken. Gays cheat as often as straight women do, if not more.

Also, if you ever EVER hear your partner is bi, ditch them right away. Bi automatically means they are going to cheat. 100% of the time. No doubt.

But there are good loyal men and women out there, and men aren't superior to women in the cheating department, there are pieces of shit on all sides of the spectrum. However, you're a moron if you believe for a second that there aren't women who share values like yours. Best way to find a good woman is to know what kind of father she has.

women are not capable to feel love.
got something to to with their bodies/hormones, like you cannot run a snes cardridge on a ps

>And we have no social media
This seems such a big factor for many people.
It seems like the more people use this the more retarded they are, which for both genders usually means and inflated ego and often feeling slightly miserable because they comapre what they have with what other pretend to have.

Why is vargposting becoming my favorite meme.

Something something Telsa something something risk assessment something something not all women but probably most of the hot ones.

There you go OP.

What a fucking piece of shit of relationship.

This right here its the best reason you will have to stay single.

Having to ostrazice yourself so nocuck? AHAHAH

You swallowed the meme dude. Stay single, stay free.

Values of western society don't conform to human biological qualities. What we feel as love is a force driven by nature, the result of literally 4 billion years of evolution. Through all these lives and lifeforms, love is a force that has ensured our continued existence.

This love is driven by biological markers, there are THOUSANDS of things our bodies and minds are attuned to that we don't even know about, pheromones, eye contact, the sound of someone's voice, their immune systems. But, that is not what western society dictates what we look for.

So, it's logical most women/girls look shallow because they ARE, they are indoctrinated by a fucked up society that is geared towards leading people down specific paths so they can be controlled and will buy all the shit that they want us to buy.

The fact of the matter is, deep down we are more sensitive to whether someone of the opposite sex has different immunities to diseases than we do, than we are to their hobbies, careers, activities, etc. which are now the standards by which we judge the opposite sex.

OP, my parents have been happily married for 40+ years now, I've only seen them have an arugment once. It is all about you picking the right person. Don't be blinded by love, do trust your gutfeeling, and DO NOT RUSH INTO A RELATIONSHIP.

all those memes in that image make me want to hit my head on a wall until I'm dad

Yeah, same with my parents.
Though, at the same time, I seen many relationships/marriages of my peers fail. But I think this is because, as you have said, they have rushed into the relationship. They did not enter the relationship because of the other person, because they wanted to spend more and more intimate time with this particular person, but mainly because of the sake of the relationship itself. They seem to be so scared of being alone and being considered weird for not having a relationship, since this is apparently what every does and have, that they accept a shit relationship just so they are not alone and to fit in. And then they suffer.
Additionally they try to pressure me into a relationship while presenting me, almost on a daily basis, numerous reasons why I should not take advice from them with regards on how to lead a relationship.
Shit's retarded.

My parent's are as old as yours, user (Unless yours got married in preschool or something) but they've been together 20+ years.

My mom says pick the right person, my dad tacked on that "right person" also means a virgin. I'm inclined to trust him desu.

I didn't, but now i do and i fucking hate it. I finally found the girl of my dreams after years of being the cynical Chad wannabe who just fucked, and it turned into a messy drama were she was in love with some other cunt. I fucking love(d?) her, it just wasn't just proper timing, if i'd met her a few months earlier before she met him, or a few years down the road when my shit is fine then maybe, but fuck, what a waste.

>my dad tacked on that "right person" also means a virgin. I'm inclined to trust him desu
Good luck with that at this time and age.

Amen user

*shiit I mean they have been together for 40+ years, they only married after 10 years because it gave them tax benifits.

>they only married after 10 years because it gave them tax benifits
My parents did the same. They are not very romantic (probably one reasons why I am a robot), but whatever they do, it seems to work, married since 30+ years.

>stay single
>never procreate and raiseven the next generation red pilled

Low ambition cuck

This, the parallels between tumblr and Veeky Forums are ridiculous. CIS WHITE MEN and VAPID WHORES, doesn't matter, you're equally retardedly generalizing.

Yeah, that's basically me. Except that I wasn't that fat and never actually bothered lifting because I found the easier way - the whole RSD shit you can watch on youtube. Yes, it works, and yes, when they say that you can be just normal and still slay mad pussy they aren't lying to you.

For a while I thought I found the cheat that would basically guarantee me getting laid with zero effort. I was happy as fuck. And then I started realizing the very core psychological mechanics behind the interactions, and the more I realized how primal and undeveloped they are, the more repulsed and bored I became from females and the "normal" outgoing population in general. It's not even repulsiveness, I can't really explain what I'm feeling - they simply dropped so low in my eyes that I can't even force myself to view them as the same species anymore. They are absolutely predictable and shallow. If you gave a monkey the ability to speak and elevated it as a legally equal member of society, it would lead its life in the EXACT same way those people do. It's literally basic instinct satisfaction and nothing more - no planning, no logical thinking, no sense of having a higher purpose, full herd mentality, so on. I don't hate them or something, I just view them as you view dogs - an irrelevant species that exists next to the humans and dedicates its day for nothing else but ass sniffing.

As for the love part, no, just let go of it. You're trying to delude yourself that you HAVE to love someone in this life, when you actually don't. A part of maturity is realizing how immature and childish this "love" bullshit really is, and the sooner you mature out of it, the better. Some people mature in their 40s/50s and regret how fucking retarded they were so far for letting all those opportunities slip because of "love". Don't be like them.