If I killed everyone single person on the planet except one priest and then confessed and repented my sins...

If I killed everyone single person on the planet except one priest and then confessed and repented my sins, would I go to Heaven?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/pope-francis-says-transsexuals-and-gay-people-should-be-embraced/
youtube.com/watch?v=ExBlZYqRyR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No because you had this plan in mind first. If you killed everyone and then had the design to confess after you killed everyone, no you wouldn't go to Heaven, even if the priest forgave you. (because again, the priests and demagogues of today's world are no arbiters of truth, just look at how the Pope loves gays)

Anyway, he can read your thoughts. The only way this would be possible is if you GENUINELY hated everyone and killed them all then GENUINELY realized your faults and then confessed. Then, yes, believe it or not you would go to heaven. This is how God is. But this hypothetical scenario is very unlikely.

I hope you're not in a hurry

no cuz there's none

But if you killed everybody, the line to get into Heaven would be insanely long.

I think your plan is not well considered.

user, repenting is not just saying "I repent" in the confessional. You know that, don't you?

>the Pope loves gays

Proofs?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/pope-francis-says-transsexuals-and-gay-people-should-be-embraced/

No where in the Bible does it teach to the confess and repent of your sins.
>repent of your sins
>repent
repent doesn't mean, repent of yours sins, that would be redundant. It's found in the Book of Mormon.
Repent means to, turn away, or change of mind, not necessiarly from something good to bad, but can be bad to good.
The only repentance is to acknowledge your a sinner and to trust Jesus that he will grant you eternal life.
And yes, if you are saved, you are always saved no matter how much sins you do. If your works can't get you into heaven, and just one siin disqulaifies you from entering, as soon as you are born again, it would elimante Jesus dying on the cross.
Being born again isn't a process, santification is. Being born again=being saved=eternal life, one time thing, can't ever lose it.
Most famous Bible quote
>Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

>hurr durr the Pope is too liberal
>Jesus was very selective
>Jesus would never have consorted with the mentally ill
>or physically ill
>or prostitutes
>or criminals

...said every idiot who has never read the New Testament but LARPS as a Christian

Only God has the right to kill. The rest are privileged. Which that is not. So no.

D-DEUS VAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>not knowing Jesus ministered to the very lowest of the low
>not knowing that loving the sinner in order to lead them from the path of sin to that of morality is probably the most important tenet of Christianity, that separates it from every other religion
>expecting the Pope not to emulate that

Want to know how I know you don't shit about shit?

>don't [know]*** shit about shit

HA! HA! Time for bed!

if your repentance is sincere and you make the proper penances... potentially.

>it's a protestant episode

Not a prottie. I'm a Baptist.
>pic related

>WE WUZ JOHN THE BAPTIST
cringe

this

dumb frogposter. Catholicism is neopagan autism

>I alone possess the superior path to true worship of the eternal jew
shamefur dispray

>If I killed everyone single person on the planet except one priest and then confessed and repented my sins, would I go to Heaven?

Priests go to hell for high treason against the King and God - they couldn't help you get into heaven. They have violated and blasphemed the words "God" and "King" to the whole planet for their own personal ego trip - they will burn for eternity for it.

"God" means "lynch mob" and not "superhuman being" to a priest.

"King" means "scapegoat" not "master" to a priest.

They will burn.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExBlZYqRyR0

Why does God care what I stick my penis in?

no, you'd be dead

but if you mean everyone except yourself and him then yes

According to Catholics you would

Obviously you'd have to actually be sincere in asking for forgiveness, which is highly unlikely that you are if you're the sort of person who would murder people indiscriminately.

Even though it's easy to reductio ad absurdum the notion of salvation in Christianity, it is stressed multiple times in the Bible that you actually have to be remorseful.

Yes, if you actually meant it. But judging by this post you wouldn't confess very sincerely and you're probably incapable of killing even one person fatty.

Underrated.

>Is a degenerate/evil person
>Claim to be born again
>Never really believe
>”I’ll get into heaven because Jesus forgave a prostitute one time!”
The problem with OP’s scenario is that he would have to plan this out, and this makes his last second conversion questionable. The prostitute, on the other hand was told by Jesus to sin no longer.

The first shall be last. And since he dies last he would be first, correct?

Confessing to another flawed human being doesn't mean shit. You Christians are so crazy that you think other humans can forgive your sins.

>trusting the pope
>trusting the catholic church aka the whore of babylon