Anyone else kind of looking forward to extended family mires this Christmas?

Anyone else kind of looking forward to extended family mires this Christmas?

It's embarrassing but secretly it feels real good, you know it.

Post previous family mires if you gottem

My mum has caught me a few times coming out the shower and always asks if I'm on roids. If I posted my body you would chuckle cos I'm weak as fuck.

It feels really awkward to me. That's why I always wear the loose clothes granny gets me around christmas.

I don't like it. Not even secretly so.

Nice double dubs, post body pls

Do it fag

nice dubs bb, post body

This will be the first year for me. Lost 60lbs, gained muscles. Can't wait for mires.

I am NOT looking forward to being pressured into eating constantly for several days straight and being insulted and judged negatively for trying to be in good health and good shape.

>Be Auschwitz mode
>Started eating properly
>Working out regularly
>Gained 20 pounds
>Starting to be proud of myself

Grandma: You got skinny lately.

>mfw

p-plz post pic a-user-kun, for science of course
n-no homo

Yeah I bet you're super popular at your family get togethers you little special snowflake.

haven't seen my family in almost 10 years, last time they saw me was when I was a fucking child. I wish I could see my grandma's before they pass, anyone who has the luxury of family gatherings this year, please don't take that shit for fucking granted.

Why? Just location reasons?

You should bang her.

>american families only get together twice a year

It's honestly sad.

My aunt keeps semi hitting on me every time I see her.

She keeps saying how good Im looking and how handsome I became, sometimes even touching my muscles or hugging me a little bit too long.

Shes really hot too, sometimes I need to go in the bathroom for a quick fap before I get too fucking turned on.

People gon be like "just fuck her user". Yeah no thanks Id rather not fuck up the family for some poon

>"user, you got no meat on your bones."
>Every family member who says this morbidly obese.
>Those same family members are continous shit-stirrers and entitled.
>They wonder why no one likes them.
Gee, I wonder why no one associates with them anymore?

>twice

heh heh... yes..

location and money problems

What? You think she would squeal?

No, but I know how these kind of things go. 1 time leads to more times, and eventually somembody will find out.

Its not worth the risk

I fucking hate family mires, it embarrasses the fuck out of me and I sometimes wish I was just as outta shape as them because I feel w e i r d

lol fuck grandmas man

Depends on the family. In my family, we meet at least one a month.

Are we related?

Cousins ask me if I'm on steroids

Aunties ask about my diet, then proceed to tell me how they know a better, healthier diet, and that I look too gaunt

Grandparents mire, ask if I've got a girlfriend yet, since I'm rugged and handsome
>mfw

they just jelly

get stronk
get muskless
family say "wow"
happy

I've been getting mires for years now, it's old hat

now I'm on to the "u gonna get a gf?" phase which just causes anxiety in your early 20's

Fucking literal autism.

>tfw you're DYEL as fuck but your aunt tells everyone how big your muscles have gotten

> tfw when your parents constantly bring up that you're going to the gym a whopping THREE times a week and are watching what you eat OH SO CAREFULLY

parents are faggots sometimes.

>overdid the bulk and got chubby/got a gut
>get the bantz over christmas for it, no biggies
>grandma comments that I look a bit skinny and wonders if I'm eating well

Oh, grandmas.

>Grandma constantly encouraging me to grab another plate so I can 'fill out'

Grandmas know what its all about.

>tfw cousin said I must be on steroids at the last occasion
Looking forward to looking like a human now that I've escaped auschwitz mode. Not looking forward to the "where's the gf?" comments though.

>Thanksgiving
>aunt says "user, you're looking kind of buff"
>y-you too

Literally every single time I see any of my aunts they tell me how ridiculously good looking I am. None of them do this with ANYBODY else, not my brother, not my other cousins, nobody.

Maybe it's because I was an ugly, autistic fatass up until the end of high school and I finally lost weight, put on muscle, got an actual haircut, and gained a personality over the past 3-4 years, but man is it slightly uncomfortable.

I also have a cousin that FIENDS for my dick and has openly told me I'm hot and flirted with me. I've sometimes gotten so close to banging her I've had to slip off into a bathroom and whack it quickly. And I totally would fuck the shit out of her if it wasn't for the fact that 1, she didn't have the biggest mouth in the family, and inevitably tell somebody, 2, she's a little not alright in the head. She's got a boyfriend now but man, I'd pound that ass for days.

normie dyel and Veeky Forums dyel are completely different worlds

You should fuck your cousin user.

>girl wants to fuck someone from fit, especially a cousin
>has to clarify she's not alright in the head

UHHH YA THINK

>mfw 300lbs morbidly obese woman tells me I am too skinny as if she know shit.

It is. I see all my senpai at least every month. I don't know how people do it.

Baised Grandma knows about bulking.

i hate my family im looking forward for this fucking time of the year to be over, plus the gym is packed with newfag normalfags

>25 years old
>have very small extended family (like 10-12 people)
>no one in my family within 20 years of my age
>only see family for thanksgiving, never talk to/see them otherwise
>last thanksgiving we spent in the hospital with family because grandma died over the thanksgiving holiday
>didn't even see family this thanksgiving because a cousin had a newborn that has serious health problems and is in the hospital
>also an only child so don't have any siblings either and me and my parents have pretty shitty relationship

It's been a lonely life for me, guys. Those of you with extended families are really lucky.

If you're in Europe and your family is spread out but in the same country, it would be the equivalent of being spread out but in the same state in the US. If a person lives US and all their family is spread out in the country, that's like your family being spread out all over Europe. I have no idea how inconvenient that would make it for a European family to get together often, but maybe that puts it into perspective a little. Of course there are plenty of people who live within a couple hours drive from their families and still never see them. That's pretty sad.

Me too, user. Just go on a day at a time.

>got visibly buffed in 2 months
>everyone at home noticed
>mom keeps telling me i look weird to her now because i gained a lot of muscle
>dad is miring my progress and is proud because he lifts too
>sister constantly saying how she cant get used to my new body

I didnt tell any of my friends im lifting yet. Ill wear baggy shirts and jackets during cold weather and then when spring and summer come along with short sleeves. BAM mother fuckers.

They'll never see it coming, user!

He wasn't criticising the logistics. He was criticising the fact that america has this culture of everyone moving far away from where they grew up for what seems like no reason to an outsider. It seems especially bizarre when there are all the negatives of not having a close family support structure.

>inb4 people who have terrible relationships with their family say that this is a good thing

How old is she? Does she comment on specific muscles? Does she label them incorrectly?

Most of the time it's not for no reason, it's usually for work.
>Live in Florida
>Study as a Nukee
>Only open positions are Illinois or Nevada.

Oh, that's just Manifest Destiny. It's in our culture to spread out and fuck Indians to death. We got all this fucking land and can travel it freely, so why the hell not?

>tfw entire family is Veeky Forums
>dad and brothers constantly telling me my squat form is shit
Only get mild compliments when it's just me and an aunt or something. When the rest of my close family is there with me, I look DYEL in comparison

I think it's weird too. I've noticed two things that seems to be unique to America or at least white people in America that is apparently not that normal in other countries and cultures

One is that if you don't move out of your parents house very early, you are a loser. In other countries and even cultures within America (like Asians, Hispanics, etc), it seems like parents WANT YOU to live at home for as long as possible, while white parents want you out ASAP

The other is that there's this stigma that if you stay in or around the same city you grew up in through adulthood, that you're a loser. There's this pressure that upon graduating college, you need to get a job very far away from home, that if you're within driving distance of a few hours from family, you're a manchild who is afraid to leave home.

This last one is actually pretty surprising to me, because I know it's pretty common for people to grow up and go to school relatively close to each other, and I don't understand how people can just randomly find a job hundreds even thousands of miles away in random cities/states they've never been to and just pick up and go like it's nothing

>The other is that there's this stigma that if you stay in or around the same city you grew up in through adulthood, that you're a loser. There's this pressure that upon graduating college, you need to get a job very far away from home, that if you're within driving distance of a few hours from family, you're a manchild who is afraid to leave home.
This is a big one.

Obviously work can be a reason. I said what I said because it seems like nobody really has to move far away to go to university/get a job in other western countries.
So when Americans do it, it comes off as very arbitrary.

Makes me happy when I can see the pride in my grandpa's eyes seeing his grandson tall, strong, and successful

the rest of my cousins and uncles are pretty much ex cons and failures so there isn't much else to be happy about for him I bet

>weigh 130 lbs at 5'11 in freshman year of college
>husky douche that is a friend of a friend always makes me the butt of every joke
>fast forward 6 years (now I'm 24)
>see him for the first time since at a bar
>he's still a chubby douche but is now a hipster who vapes
>makes a big deal out of me not drinking
>calls me skinny even though I'm 185 now
but then I turn the tables
>make a joke about idiots from highschool who almost died from doing drugs
>he gets triggered and goes on a rant that its not cool to make fun of people addicted to drugs, saying that drugs are the reason he had to drop out of college
>then I basically say "whatever" and casually bring up that I'm getting my Master's degree next week

people need to stop sipping the haterade

19. No, she'll just make general comments, side glances, smirks, rub my arms, always ask to hang out, laugh at everything I say, agree with everything I say, etc.

She literally told an ex girlfriend while the three of us were chilling once, drinking and smoking
>you're so lucky to have user, he's really fucking hot

I think my girlfriend thought she was joking around or something (I have a pretty weird sense of humor myself), so she didn't pay much mind to it.

Maybe one day when I'm out of the house and away from my family.

Hispanic here. Every birthday you can just hop on in and be with tons of senpai. Don't have many things that force us all to come except grandma/grandpa's birthdays.

>tfw white guy
>tfw i will never get a thick latina girlfriend and can go to her huge family gatherings and see all her other hot family members and eat some awesome mexican food made by her grandma and aunts afterwards

>dad only has one sister, she has no kids
>mom has FOUR (4) siblings, only ONE (1) has ONE (1) kid, and that kid is a severely autistic, Dr who fanfiction writing, wont talk about anything but politics and muh Bernie whenever you speak to her
>in effect I have zero first cousins
>have like two families of family members in the state, but for some reason we never see or interact with them even though they do with each other
>have a horde of cousins living in a third world country I have never met, they basically aren't family at this point even though they all know me
>result is Thanksgiving and Christmas are both usually just mom, dad, brother and I sharing a quick meal and doing presents

kind of comfy but sometimes I wish I had a big family to see from time to time

>have big irish uncle
>meeting family in a cafe for coffee before we go back to our house and begin festivities
>chilling with my parents
>suddenly feel someone seize my pecs from behind and roar "PHWOAR LOOK AT THIS UPPER BODY"
>entire cafe turns to look
>literally shit myself thinking it was a stranger
>turn around to see my uncle
>initiatemanlyhug.exe
>he sits down with my aunt
>fast forward 10 minutes
>see he's sticking his across the table and looking at me
>realise he wants to arm wrestle
>beat him easily and he shouts "YOU'RE A STRONG LAD AIN'T YA"
>chuckle and say thanks
>feels pretty good

Can't wait for Christmas lads

based

drug addicts are weak scum that deserve what they get. They should not be felt sorry for

I am really looking forward to christmas. I actually dont know what is going on with me I feel like I am on roids recently. I progress really well in all my lifts, I want to fuck everything I see, I jerked off 5 times in the last 2 days and I have this constant aggression and just want to lift heavy and leave humanity behind and it seems like everything I eat goes to my legs and back. Also got a huge confidence boost when I met a guy I study with in the gym and him and a girl I know couldnt believe that I DL 4.5pl8, thats when I realised that normies actually think thats strong.

I hope I can keep going like this forever, I never felt this way and have no idea why it is happening but god damn I love it.

My family is all Trump supporters so they're not seeing me this holiday season. Maybe next season, but probably not for the next 4-8 years.

hahah

i always take one or two months off at the start of the year. perfect amount of time to wait for all the resolutioners to fuck off and i need it after the rest of the year training. plus when i return the new people think i'm newer than them, so they get surprised when i outlift them all

You may be joking but the whole irony of this "conservative intolerance" thing is that liberals are more likely to break friendships or shun people due to contrary beliefs, rather than try to engage and understand

Post pics of ur hot cousin. Then bang her and tell us about it.

this tbqhwyf

he sounds like a wicked uncle user. make the most of it

>Grandma always called me fat

Heh, she's dead now. BTFO

I came here for the incest stories

Dude once a year is enough

god damn it user

making me laugh at someone who laughs at dead grandmothers

I feel bad for laughing at that.

made me laugh, thank you user

Same. Is this just a grandma thing?

next time she hugs you too long, slide your hand from her lower back to her ass and take a good hard squeeze

I've heard of multiple instances of hardcore conservative parents kicking out their kids because they were gay. That's some fucked up shit that you won't find happening in a liberal home. I live in the south though so i don't really have experience with extremist SJW types. I'd say an extremist on either side is prone to intolerance.

I'm not joking.

I understand conservatives. I'm not an SJW. I don't think there's anything wrong with be conservative.

But the Trump win was just too much for me. Fuck any rube that voted for him, including those related to me.

just went to my family's annual christmas party last night and got some uncomfortable mires

>male counsin, in other room to sombody else: looks like user's been working out
>skinny female cousin jokingly flexes bicep next to me "looks like you're catching up to me user!"
>grandma pats my butt as i'm passing out presents
>"it's like i just smacked a brick wall!"

there were some more but those were the best/worst

>back from uni so no gym
>do pullups on staircase
>go downstairs and flex in the mirror
>niece says i'm "big to the sky"
I do it for 'er lads

>I don't understand how people can just randomly find a job hundreds even thousands of miles away in random cities/states they've never been to and just pick up and go like it's nothing.

You need to become your own man.

I think a lot of kids lack perspective though, they think they need to go to college, graduate, and have a full time career living alone before they are 30 years old. I think its perpetuated by Hollywood. Every show about growing up, thats a sitcom or something, has the people living on their own at some ridiculous age.

Maybe it isn't so bad though, the earlier you leave the earlier you toughen up.

I shouldn't be talking though. I'm 24 and still living at home. I do plan on joining the military though, but I guess that's not really being your own man.

>niece says i'm "big to the sky"
What did she mean by this?

Kicking out your kid for being gay has nothing to do with a Trump win. It's not endorsed by Trump, its not even a thing most Trump supporters care about. Trump is probably the most left leaning and liberal conservative candidate in a very long time.

The only time it even comes up is when people shitpost about Trump hating gays and then people reply with Mike "Dues Volt" Pence jokes. Even Mike Pence wouldnt support kicking gay children out of their home, he just views being gay as a mental disorder (it is) and that you can treat it (debatable on whether you can really "treat it" or whether it is even something that needs to be treated)

The liberal agenda that being gay isn't abnormal is fucking retarded though and that only furthers intolerance. It makes way more sense to a lot of people if you say "yeah gay people aren't normal but they deserve the same rights and human decency as everyone else" is fine and you would be incredibly hard pressed to find many sane people disagreeing.

The agenda that "being gay is normal and if you think diffrently you're a bigot and if you won't support gay marriage you're a bigot" is an entirely different platform. Especially when you have gay pride parades where people show up to parade around in giant multicolored dick suits acting like assholes and using civil rights as an excuse and labeling people bigots as a defense.

Also a civil union is different than marriage. I support civil unions, and equal legislative rights for gay couples. You can't however force the church to recognize your union as a marriage under god, or force someone who makes wedding cakes to make you a cake when she doesn't support gay marriage.

>only reason he won't fuck is cousin is because she's retarded
do you want to know how I know you're American?

Can you piss off out my thread with the political shit? So desperate are you to bring Trump into every conversation. Fuck off already

1 conversation = every conversation?

You guys don't seem to be considering the possibility that he's just misreading absolutely everything about the situation, like everyone else here does. That's why so many people here don't have a social life, they misread things and don't know what to do.

I hate that it's easier to point out in other people's behavior than in my own, but that's life I guess.

This is a bizarre thing unique to white Americans. Literally every other country your family wants you to live near them because they fucking love you and want to see you more than once a year. Every American I've met has been emotionally retarded and unable to read other people, I assume it's got something to do with this.

A lot of people in America are openly aggressive in social situations, and don't give a fuck about randos like you. There's a lot of social intensity in this country and people don't hesitate to step on one another. It's one of the greatest things about this place, if you don't like it don't come frankly.

>Maybe one day when I'm out of the house and away from my family
You mean the trailer across the Creek Cletus? Get some fucking self respect bro, only a fucking turbo beta would fuck his cousin

>we are all so hardcore XDDDDD

Im , didn't say it had anything to do with a trump win. Im not so i don't know why you're going off about gays i was just using that as an example. I'd agree that it's a mental disorder/abnormality by objective standards but it certainly isn't curable nor should there be a reason to try to "cure" it. So i guess i fall into the category of
>"yeah gay people aren't normal but they deserve the same rights and human decency as everyone else"

Sorry we aren't cucked like Asia where its rude to speak over someone or make eye contact....

>tfw it's already been established that I lift so there's no surprised reactions anymore

I miss it.