Yesterday was leg day. I weigh 155 lbs. How are my wheels coming along, Veeky Forums?

Yesterday was leg day. I weigh 155 lbs. How are my wheels coming along, Veeky Forums?

Nice

>Leg day

Never gonna make it shorty.

mirin'

just need that loose skin on the bottom of your abs to tighten up a lil' and you have a really fucking good physique.

Lifting how long?

Thanks, user

Forgot I was on Veeky Forums, where being 5'11" makes you short. I run a 6-day PPL with 2 leg days per week. 62 leg sets each week, for a total of 680 reps. Stay salty, bud.

Thanks, man. I'm just coming off a cut that I started in January at 247 lbs. Down to 9% body fat now (verified by DEXA). The loose skin sucks, but there's not much I can do about it. Looking at surgery in the future. I've only been lifting since mid-April. Started with a "bro split" style workout (one muscle group per day), then switched over to a 6-day PPL that I designed for myself. I think it's working pretty well.

how strong are you?

Decently strong, I guess? I bench 185 lbs for 10 reps

lol that babydick

>5'11
>155lbs
>implying I give a shit about how many reps you do of your sub 2pl8 squats

Holy shit lmao, get a load of this triggered turbo twink.

Good on you for losing weight though.

Thanks... To be quite honest, I don't really care how much weight is on the bar. I just make sure I'm lifting to failure or near failure at the end of each set. For me, it's all about aesthetics. No one is going to ask me how many plates I squat or bench when I'm walking down the street -- they're just going to see my body. If I'm making gains and developing a nice physique, that's all I care about.

Natty? Sooo... you bench 185 for 10 Reps I'm assuming 3 sets and you've only been lifting g for not even a year?

>Triggered fatty poweshitter

Yeah, I'm natty. 10 reps is my limit for 185 lbs. I can't get an 11th rep in yet. Usually I drop the weight down a tiny bit for my second set so I can get another 10 reps in. And yes, I've been lifting for about 8 months now. Why?

To each their own, user, don't lose sight of your goals.

At 215 lbs and ~14% bf I'm bigger and leaner than most of Veeky Forums but thanks for playing.

Oh you don't do sets you just benvh til failure send that's it? Like 10xf and you're done? That's you're whole chest workout? I ask cause I've been lifting for 3 years give or take having about 8 months worth of break in between and I bench 190 3x8.

Here are my current "before" and "after" pics. Right now I'm getting my diet dialed in for my bulk. Based on my current caloric intake and weight fluctuations, it looks like my maintenance is right around 2,500 calories. I'm going to shoot for ~250-350 calories above that for a nice lean bulk. I'm really looking forward to some nice gains after all this cutting...

Well, I do sets... I just do my sets to failure/near-failure. I do 5 sets of 10 reps for flat bench press. I adjust the weight accordingly so that I fail or almost fail at the end of each of those sets. Does that make more sense?

In total, I do 18 sets of chest each week, for a total of 180 reps. Those sets are made up of flat bench press, incline bench press, decline bench press, and flyes.

how the hell did you turn around so quickly? What was your diet like? Did you ever plateau?

youre a fucking champion mate. this timeframe fucks my mind tho

How much loose skin is tucked into your pants? My body was very similar when I started, and I'm halfway there myself. I'd like some perspective of the skin damage waiting for me.

holy shit that cut is impessive! how did you do it? did you use any drugs?

somehow these 2 pictures show really well how there's an attractive body inside a fat body
that picture should be posted all the time or literally made into a sticky to rly make fattys think

Well, a big part of it is that I'm extremely tenacious... I'm not saying that to brag, because it can actually put a pretty big strain on my life if I don't keep it in check. Once I get an idea in my head, I obsess over it and until I achieve my goal. When I decided to start losing weight, I dropped my diet down to 1,500 calories (45% protein, 30% fats, 25% carbs) and weighed and monitored EVERYTHING. I built my own diet, never took a cheat day, and got DEXA scans to track my progress. I started lifting in mid-April with the goal to maintain muscle mass while I dropped the fat. I used a workout split that I designed myself. Other than that, it was just a waiting game. I was at 9% body fat by the 19th of September. Here's the scan.

19th of November* (typo)

You're a fucking inspiration man, that transformation is legit impressive.

Thanks, man. The timeframe is really January 1st - November 19th. I've been at 155 lbs since then (figuring out my maintenance calories before I start lean bulking).

I've got some loose skin, and there's really nothing you can about it. I mean, you can try to give it time, but once the damage is done, it's done. Still, it's better than being overweight. It used to REALLY bother me, but now I just accept it. I'm looking into surgery to have it removed in the future. Good luck with your goals, bud!

Thanks, user. To achieve my results, I just ate 1,500 calories per day (no cheat days), and lifted heavy for 1.5-2 hours 5-6 days a week. No drugs (except for supplements) -- it just takes time and consistency.

Thanks! When I told my family that I was going to drop down to about 155 lbs, they said I would look "too thin" and "frail." The bottom line is that the muscle underneath the fat of a person with "average" body fat is the same as that of a lighter guy with single-digit body fat. It just looks better! People usually assume that I weigh more than I actually do.

Much appreciated, user. I'm glad the fat is gone!

did you ever do SS or did you start your own program?

I'm the same height with about 25 pounds I've had trouble shaving off the last 5 months.

your flabby stomach will probably look better with time; it's only been a year since you were a fatso

I design my own workouts, based on what I think works best for me. Really, though, weight loss is all about your diet. You can get rid of that extra 25 lbs just by adjusting your caloric intake and giving it time -- no workout changes necessary.

Well, it's always a possibility, and I've got nothing but time, so we'll see. I'm not holding my breath, though.

holy shit you're short. What 5'7"

jesus dude spoiler that short shit I dont' want to see your short little legs when I'm eating.

>sees good leg development
>assumes OP has to be short to explain it

OP is 5'11", dumbass. Read the posts.

Although it might not seem that cool to be a poster child for such a great thing when it doesn't seem too powerful for you; this is nothing short of amazing.

Nothing ever needs to stay the same. I hope you continue to get what you want out of life and continue doing your thing.

great job; you have my blessing

Thanks a lot, user! I'm really pleased with my progress, and I'm hoping to start putting on some quality muscle mass in the very near future. It's an exciting time, for sure!

I know you are worrying about loose skin. Give it time. Also, when you bulk up, it will help. At 5'11", you can sit very comfortably at 185. You are legit inspiring

I do my sets the same way, choosing a weight that will result in failure at or before a desired rep count. 99% of Veeky Forums doesn't understand how that works for some reason. They all think stopping at 3-5 reps = to failure and anything above that is arbitrary and won't result in gains because you "aren't going to failure," as if people repping to 10 are choosing 35% of their 1RM to rep with and only stop because they decided to stop at a magic number.

inspirational

Is this timeline real? Posting fake progress pics only hurts peoples determination when they don't see results even close to this. I have a hard time believing this is possible in under a year.

anyone want to weigh in on this? The guy never responded

At 215 lbs and 24% bf you're fat as fuck. Prove me wrong with a pic or gtfo of my fit

>215 pounds
>14%
There's no chance anyone over 200 isn't at-least 18 percent

you know there's a roid general?

That guy is a deluded fatty but we got some big boys here (248 lbs)

Obviously, but the guy's claims kind of implied that he's natty, because he tried to compare himself with whole of fit rather than frauds only.
Anyway, i bet the guy hasn't touched a weight in his life and is probably 5'6.

the guy claims he's 5'11". Is the general consensus that he frauded or is lying about the timeframe?

Because I'll be honest, that transformation is a huge motivation to go full fraud.

Get some sleep dude

lol? Bimbo is 6'5"

>general consensus that he frauded

nah just natty lift for a year or two, you will look like that, promise

When bimbo writes about test e 500mg he means he has a test in college, on english, and he eats 500mg of whey for those natty gains

but it's 7:30

the OP, not the guy in the photo I replied to

what was your workout routine?

For the loose skin Aloe Vera + vitamin E gel before your workout. Go to sun tanning salon twice a week for 5 minutes each. and then Aloe gel afterwards. This will tighten the skin. You'll have some marks but that droopy shit will go away.

Don't listen to these fags because I bet very few can beat my 6 pl each side 500lbs squats and you'd never know from the look of me. :)

might as well be 3'8 if you're under 6'0. The majority of women filter out men below 6'0 in dating apps so you're just as invisible.

damn, good work fatty.

This is going in my inspo folder, if you can get there from that tub of lard on the left, I have no fucking excuses.

OP here. Timeline is real. I have no reason to lie...

Nice loincloth

OP here. I am 5'11", natty, and the timeline is real. I have no problem with people using gear, so if I was on test, I'd just say so.

What was your starting weight? It's hard to believe that you turned around that quickly. Judging on the fact I'm your same height and were clearly fatter than I've ever been (my heaviest was 215 and I didn't have nearly the sag you did) I'm guessing you were 250-260 pounds? As you claimed in post you got down to 155 pounds, which from Jan-Nov is a lapse of 10 months. Simple math says you lost 100 pounds in that time. It's possible, just the end results are suspicious.

Well, I've been married for almost 8 years to a qt3.14 who loves me and supports my goals, so I have no need for dating apps or women who base their sexual decisions on a guy's height. Thanks, though!

Starting weight was 247 lbs on January 1st. It's definitely possible if you have a good diet.

Possible, just hard to believe there were no road blocks or plateaus. Then again, everyone's metabolism behaves differently.

Were you always fat?

you lack reading comprehension.

Nah, I let myself go in grad school. Once I got my degree, I decided it was time for a change.

Thanks! Good luck to you!

Thanks for the advice

I designed my own. Here's my current 6-day hypertrophy PPL.

>this triggers the trolls

Realized that I miscalculated my rep count in this post. 62 leg sets per week, for a total of 900* reps. It was early when I typed that out, and I guess I forgot to count the hamstring reps in there.

Well, it's late, and I've got work tomorrow. I'm heading to bed, Veeky Forums. Just wanted to wish everyone good luck with their goals. Never give up! If this thread is still here in the morning, I'll try to respond.

Start lifting weighted barbells and dumbbells and start using machines with weights.

Lmao.

To be fair I was more like 210 when this was taken at 6'2

Look awesome bro. Sick wheels as well. Did not notice the loose skin until someone mentioned and i zoomed all the way in. It is very minimal and won't be that noticeable. You mentioned you were 247 ibs and bulking and that was the reason for the loose skin. Was it actually bulking or just being fat af and not lifting weights?

he said earlier in the thread he started lifting fairly soon into it. Otherwise there's no way he could have that progression this quickly.

He didn't say he was bulking when he was 247. He said he started cutting at 247, and now he's getting ready to start bulking.