What do you / tell yourself, on days that you fuck up and go over your calories?

What do you / tell yourself, on days that you fuck up and go over your calories?

Don't care because I'm still stuck on 60kg bw even when I binge eat 5L of ice cream and 3 big mac meals

>Thank God I don't have inferior genetics and a slow metabolism

Then I ask them to biggie size it

I plan ahead for the next day/days and reduce my intake to make up for it

i tell myself to that everything is pointless and i should be happy no matter what i do.
and tomorrow i eat less.

if it's by a little bit, I don't give a shit because I'm still technically at a deficit. If it's by a lot, I cut calories the day(s) after to compensate.

This too shall pass

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

"at least I'm not fat"

That I'm a fat fucking loser.

5'7", 250+ lbs.
Yesterday an acquaintance pulled me to the side and asked what I was doing about my weight, worried for my health.

I decided to walk home (about 2 miles) for some "exercise". On the way back I had lunch AND dinner's worth of food. A philly cheese steak, a wendy's jr cheeseburger deluxe, and 4 piece nuggets. I'm a 27 year old KV. Some days I really hate what I've become.

That is no longer a human being

> I had lunch AND dinner's worth of food. A philly cheese steak, a wendy's jr cheeseburger deluxe, and 4 piece nuggets.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Oh it gets better. For "breakfast" I had a chili cheese dog and chili cheese fries. And for desert I had a chocolate cupcake and milk. And then right before I went to sleep I cut up some mozarella cheese and washed it down with apple cider.

I tell myself that It's a carb loading day. I usually eat around maintenance

dude, that sounds clinical. Have you talked to a doctor or something about that?

sounds like youre on the brink of an early death desu senpai

I'm categorized under "obese" but not morbidly obese. I don't always overeat terribly. Yesterday was a really bad day for me. I just have to start making halthier choices when eating out. Make sure I'm satiated yet still in a caloric deficit. I feel like I work out enough, my eating is the issue. Any suggestions on curbing cravings?

Take a thermo and hope for the best

>Any suggestions on curbing cravings

Yes. As a fat V-card owner who's lost 10Kg in the last 9 months myself, remind yourself that it's the first month or so that are hard; your stomach shrinks rapidly if you slowly but methodically cut out more and more of your food out of your diet, and eventually you stop feeling hungry after eating very little. Today I ate 1460Kc, when it came to lunch I ate at a restaurant with some friends and ordered a burger, I ate the burger itself, left the buns aside, ate some of the rice it came with and drank some diet coke and I felt STUFFED. And only a few months back I could eat the entire thing and want more. Trust me, trust your body and just start cutting out more and more food from your diet, and it will gradually get better, I promise you. I'm now 89-88Kg and aiming for 84, then we'll see where it goes. If I can do it you can do it too, man.

Damn. Thanks for the motivation, friend.

You'll learn to accept feeling hungry eventually as a mild inconvenience, as if you've got a mild headache. Sure, you'd rather the feeling be gone, but it doesn't really matter.

In the mean time, celery is ~0 calories given how much energy you burn from chewing it. You get to chew food for ages and your stomach gets a lil something to take up room. It'll shut up your cravings for a while. Also, you can just eat salad without dressing. It doesn't taste particularly good, but you shouldn't really give a shit. You're getting rid of the feeling of hunger. What does a few minutes of eating something bland matter compared to the next few hours of feeling totally content? Once you're "full", it's not like you really give a shit about the quality of the food you ate.

And of course, water. If you don't already love water, you will.

Awesome, I appreciate the tips.