left is better

Woulda been quite fakebois before T, now they look like ugly males
Hello newfriend :-)

went from a qt3.14 to a numale

so congrats i guess, not a bad looking guy

I like the ass, not the biceps.

She turned into vegeta

from girl to numale-faggot

sure they can be a disgusting tranny all they want, but when are they going to hit the gym?

U mean:

>female to male transformation

more pics? loving that ass

>went from qt to jacked dwarf

a shame desu

Two can play this game.

>born female
>has a better jaw than 99% of Veeky Forums

had god tier hair
looks rancid as fuck now

This committed suicide five years ago

Link on that?

Good.

Fuck you Niggers that I laughed

delete this

;_;

MOAR!!!!!!!!

Good

'it' did it for you

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
pls be my muscle mommy

trips tells the truth my bois

srs question

are grills like these rated higher or lower than stacies in the normie dating market?

If i do my calculations... dat ass is perfectly rotund

15 lbs make a difference

>qt3.14
Wtf man? She looked like fucking Gargamel.

lower

Way way way lower

why?

WHYYYYYY

Necause they are too masculine?

good

why don't you fucking cunts get out of my safety hugbox?

Lower cuz they had to work for it

Sad. Source?

>2008
>depressed abusing drugs ON MY WAY to hitting bottom
>2010 a degenerate

He must have hit bottom around late 2009

if they're heterosexual it's lower, but on the queer women market, they're prime real estate. 10/10 would show up with a U-Haul and my cat on the second date.

since this is now a trap thread can anyone post pics of trappy-chan ?

Lower because normies have shit taste and fall for the 'muscle makes women manly meme"

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

Dyke here can confirm. Fit dykes are top tier. Fit dykes with long hair and visible abs are usually taken up quick.

lower

only one muscle should be big on a woman

>caring what normies think
You should do what you want.

because they look like guys, dude

she was fine before

What is this shit, like a reverse HRT progress thread? She looks disgusting and that shit shouldn't be encouraged. You fags are the reason women are assuming the roles of men and vice versa. Men are not meant to be feminine and women are not meant to look masculine. It's like you want her to dominate you and be her little cuck boy while she yells at you in a shrill manly voice.

Partially agree. Though most of dissatisfaction (OPs pic) comes from that high fat on the arms and shoulders, which makes them look bigger then they actually are.

There is buff a qt in my gym with low body fat. I'd still do her despite her shoulders being broader than her ass. No homo.

Also OP's pic had a sad ass, so at least that improved.

w. some fake tits injected

What a waste, sad.

Nice!

Women who use gear are disgusting

Yeah, femanon just got implants and starved herself during all those years.

Those arms and abdomen have no definition at all. though as she may receive a lot of attention from males irl, she probably has her ego levels beyond the stratosphere and thinks she is uber hot and anyone who dares to say anything against that must be a jelly user/femanon.

dyke here. Where do I pick up my assigned qt?

Plz help

Exactly. This girl is hot af imo and I won't let some dumbass user tell me otherwise.

You can be whatever the fuck you wanna be. You wanna be a feminine dude? Go right ahead and vice versa. Keep raging about gender roles to compensate for having kleinfelters and your own lack of masculinity.

the arms? scary. but that ass tho. i would spank that shit all day long. never skip leg day.

Man, when a mtf pulls it off it can be fucking amazing. Shame the drugs tend to cause already latent insanity to take over.

Lower, way way lower.
And you can tell who's pushing the "lift weights like the boys do ss butch up" thing and are shitting on women who want to just look good and be a hot cardiobunny on Veeky Forums and why women don't like posting here.

>Posting a pic of a giant homo
>Not knowing that heavy muscularity is seen as a secondary sexual characteristic of men and masculine trait
>Pretends to be retarded or is actually a foolish female who fell for the Veeky Forums girl meme.

Perfect on the left.
Meme on the right.

They were already insane bruh.
The drugs are just letting them pretend to be something they are not/put money in the pockets of legal drug peddlers/empower the gay mafia.

Transexuals have high suicide rates and dissatisfaction with their bodies post-op is a leading cause for it.

Like this?

A lot of them do, actually. No one seems to talk about it.

Mental disorders have a tendency to do that

10/10 would wife

>they can roid legally cause muh fee fees but you can't cause fuck you
What's with the double standard?

Too late user.

>when a mtf pulls it off it can be fucking amazing
for a couple of years sure, once their youth is over they're fucking disgusting. Traps are a meme.

>0 muscle
>shredded
pick one

>posting on Veeky Forums for this
That is prob not going to work

:c i just want a trap waifu without all the bullshit that female brings into relationship

>looks like incredibly hot 10 years old girl who is actually 20 on the left
>absolutely disgusting swole midget abomination on the right
it should be illegal for women to do anything more than cardio and use anything heavier than jogging weights

stop being a faggot

NOW IF THIS WAS A WOMAN WANTING TO BE A MAN SHE'D LEGAL PRESCRIBED STEROIDS HOW IS THAT FAIR

Waste of a qt

that looks awesome
i would love to have a sex change as well, i wanted to be a girl for a long time now
every time i fap i imagine myself as a girl getting fucked
the problem is than even though you can get a nice female body and even a great pait of tits.. you will never be able to change the part that matters the most, which is the vagina
at best they can turn your penis inside out but it looks unnatural and you don't have nearly the same nerve sensations in it compared to a real vagina ;_;
i am just praying for the technology to advance far enough to fulfill my dream before i'm too old to do it. If it ever does and i have a good complete sex change i swear that i will go to the next Veeky Forums meet up and let everyone fuck me. every single one Veeky Forumsizen. even the fat neckbear troll ones

Go to therapy.

It's a mental disorder called Gender dysphoria.
It's not something to be glamorized or encouraged

Yup. Becoming a trap/sissy/fuccboi seems to be the sweet spot. Undiagnosed closet trannies kill themselves. Full transitioned post-op trannies kill themselves. Traps and sissies all over the place man, living it up.

>i swear that i will go to the next Veeky Forums meet up and let everyone fuck me. every single one Veeky Forumsizen. even the fat neckbear troll ones
Fuck yeah! Men are the best women.

Jesus wtf