Hey why do you guys like fat butts? I don't understand "thicc" or "high test"

Hey why do you guys like fat butts? I don't understand "thicc" or "high test"

I've never met a guy who said he wanted me to be fatter or weigh more than him.

Cant say that I'm jealous though, big girls need loving and I'm sure some of you boys are desperate.

>woman mad that nobody paying attention to her

No surprises here, everyone move along

I don't like fatasses but I like fat asses

This is what the current 'THICC fad' is all about, really. Problem is it's 100% genetics, you can't make your pelvic bone bigger, so girls go get big fat asses in a vain attempt to get an hourglass figure. Problem is if they don't already have the big large cup size boobs to go with it, it just looks disproportionate and rediculous, but they say "close enough!" and go with it anyway.

Is it an age thing? Seriously, I'm 24 and I dont know any guys that explicitly "like" this body type. All my guy friends literally sit around watching the VS fashion show when it airs every year, weird as that sounds.

Despite what some will try to lead you to believe, there is no 'one body type' that men like. Personally I like all different types. I've had gf's that were petite and skinny, tall and rail-thin, average height and a little chubby, and 'full bodied' without being fat (i.e, she had the classic hourglass figure, and knew how to dress to accentuate it, too). Assuming her facial aesthetics are as good as the rest, the girl in the pic you posted is attractive.

>Is it an age thing?
It's more of a fashion thing, really. This has come and gone many times over the course of human history. Look up Victorian-era fashion; the bustle, along with a corset, was all about creating this aesthetic, trying to cheat their genetics in the process.

Would you post a pic of yourself from the neck down (or blotting out your face, to protect your privacy)? In bra and panties is fine or just in something form-fitting enough to see what your overall shape is like. I'll bet that you're stressing over this subject for no good reason and that you've got a nice shape already.

>I've never met a guy who said he wanted me to be fatter or weigh more than him.
Obvious shitposting but this is most likely because most guys know if they start trying to change a woman she will tell him to fuck off and find a new guy
Less likely is that guys are super thirsty on average and anything with a pulse looks good enough to fuck

>Less likely is that guys are super thirsty on average and anything with a pulse looks good enough to fuck
Sadly, this is very often true. :-(
Of course to be fair there are more women out there than you'd like to believe who are the same way; they're out hunting for someone to get them off and after they get what they want the guy never hears from them again.

>there are more women out there than you'd like to believe who are the same way; they're out hunting for someone to get them off and after they get what they want the guy never hears from them again.
I personally cant say this has been my experience at all
Most women i meet are in relationships and are very good at monkey branching from one partner to the next

Girl i was dating told me about her friend who is a virgin, i said i dont believe a 23 year old good looking girl can be a virgin so she told me why
She rejects every guy who approaches her and thats not coming from me but from her friend

I wish girls were more promiscuous and that there were more of them but thats not reality as i know it

>guys don't like hourglass body types

What the fuck are you on retard?

>I personally cant say this has been my experience at all
Note that I said "more than you'd like to believe", which is a unitless measure and intentionally ambiguous; I have no statistics to show for this, but I know that they do exist, even if it's not in every social circle. To be fair I think the older and more emotionally mature someone is the less likely they're going to have this tendency.

>Most women i meet are in relationships and are very good at monkey branching from one partner to the nex
Yes, 'serial monogamy' is very common among men, too. I think humans prefer stability over fluidity.

>She rejects every guy who approaches her and thats not coming from me but from her friend
Guess you'd have to get inside her head to find out why she does this. Impossible standards? Scared of being involved with someone? Hates men for some reason? Power-tripping off of rejecting men? Is actually homosexual but hasn't come to terms with it yet? No way to tell, really.

She said *she* doesn't know any guys who like that, which sounds like too small of a sample size to be representative of anything larger than her social circle, not 'all men'.

It's a meme, they are posting lard-asses on purpose to trigger people.

>today i went on the internet and pretended to be a girl on an anime based image forum

proud moment for you and your family

Once you grow up and start dating men, you'll understand

It's not just a Veeky Forums meme though. There are at least 3 girls at my gym who are obviously training their glutes for size.

>Yes, 'serial monogamy' is very common among men, too
Far less, id reckon given how easy it is for women to move on and how hard it is for men to move on
Atleast from my experience
Most guys i know stay single and turn to drugs, excessive workouts or work after a breakup and are usually pretty busted up for a year, maybe more
The girls have a new boyfriend within days, maybe a week if there even is overlap at all
My exgf when i met her dumped her bf for me and when our relationship ended it was the first time in almost 14 years that she had been single and she was single for a grand total of two weeks

Men would like to monkey branch but given how the dating scene is set up for us we cant

>Guess you'd have to get inside her head to find out why she does this
I dont really give a shit why she does it, i just find it hilarious for two reasons
1. Dategirl tells me she cries and bitches about not finding a guy and wants to lose her virginity which she is very much able to but very unwilling to so the self delusion is tasty as fuck
2. This is the type of girl who is still single after 16 years of age, unless you tick every imaginable box and make her feel exactly like she wants AND get extremly lucky youre rejected sorry

>*part one of your comment*
Your experience is not necessarily representative of 'all men', either, you know.

>*part two of your comment*
Sounds to me like a combination of her standards being too high, and being scared shitless of actually crossing that line and losing it to some guy. She wants it to be 'perfect' like something out of Disney movie. Not a very mature or enlightened attitude.

Sadly I know (or knew) someone like this; was more than willing to get naked and squirm all over me all night long, but when it came down to actually doing it, she said 'no' and that was the end of that -- which is why I don't know her anymore. Not going to tolerate a cock-tease for any reason.

>Your experience
No, ofc not but given how hard dating is in the western world for guys (as indicated by browsing around for awhile on the internet) i cant see how guys are able to monkey branch as effectivly as women.

>Not going to tolerate a cock-tease for any reason.
Not trying to bust your balls but this is litterally 95% of the single girls out there and alot of the taken ones aswell
They love the attention and knowing men want them but when it comes to actual fucking they flake
There was even a study done on it by a brittish university, girls who were the most aggressive flirters and who dressed the sluttiest were the ones who had boyfriends.
Girls and their impossible standards given by excessive demand is whats causing dating to be fucked up

If women were as horny and not roundabout retards we would have a much better world with more sex being had and less frustration

Fpbp

thicc buts are better for breading
small buts are better for running

The fuck is that picture? A 8 year old girl?

I dunno, guess I've been treated to the other 5% then, since I've been with women who knew what they wanted and didn't beat around the bush about it, either, and it wasn't a one-night-stand.

Also didn't say it was easy for men to 'monkey branch' as you put it, it's always going to be biased in the direction of women because of supply and demand; to put it bluntly, they've got the pussy, we want it, and that puts them in the best negotiating position, and that's not something that's ever likely to change.

>thicc buts are better for breading
Hey buddy you want to talk about cannibalism, take it to

>Also didn't say it was easy for men
Well you did say it was very common and a simple supply and demand analysis tells me thats not likely to be common since demand for pussy is extreme while supply of pussy is on drought status

When my ass gets fat after I have kids I guess, but I'll be a milf and being a little heavier will be societally acceptable by then...

Men, on average, prefer thinner women. It is a fact.

'monkey branching' (as you define it) =/= 'serial monogamy' (as I define it).

The way you define 'monkey branching' seems to imply little or no gap between partners. As I define 'serial monogamy' there can be any amount of gap between partners.

>demand for pussy is extreme
Doesn't mean they're giving it up any easier, if anything the more extreme the demand the tighter they'd be with it because it's obviously more valuable.

>there can be any amount of gap between partners.
Well...then the gap could be years or even decades long right?

>Doesn't mean they're giving it up any easier
No this was exactly the point
When a girl becomes single she enters a market with an extremly valuable commodity her "competition" is unwilling to give away which means she has tons of guys to pick and choose from
A guy reentering the dating world finds that he is a drop in the ocean at best so he will struggle because there are thousands of him looking for a girl

No, I mean literally when you grow up. Right now you are a teenage boy faggot who comes on Veeky Forums and pretends to be a girl.

Op go post on gonewild for the attention you desperately crave

rude
If you want nudes you should ask likeNot that I would give them

I mean i know some black dudes who say that's what they like, but I think they're "dating down"? I could be wrong and it's all anecdotal, but I really havent seen anything to change my world view on thin being more desirable.

If you're a black guy, getting a 8/8 wasp is hard, so you settle for a chubby white girl.

>Problem is if they don't already have the big large cup size boobs to go with it, it just looks disproportionate and rediculous

yeah righto mate

>black dude
>dating down
>white girl.
no, she is the one dating down

any girl dating someone from fit is dating down

triggered nigger

Yes, fuckable but those hips look like shit compared to small tits