Do you know about Veeky Forums: the manga

Do you know about Veeky Forums: the manga

Other urls found in this thread:

ikebukurotranslations.blogspot.com/p/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru.html?zx=290f29c19b5900d5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do now. Is there more? My inner weeb needs this.

It's a manga called "Do you even lift", how the fuck would Veeky Forums not know about it?

it's called Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Danberu nan kiro moteru? (Do you lift dumbells), it's on every online manga viewing sites

Well shit excuse me lol. I'm Googling it now as we speak.

you can dl them all here:
ikebukurotranslations.blogspot.com/p/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru.html?zx=290f29c19b5900d5

the site plays music, bee tee double you

It's "Veeky Forums the Manga" if the people writing it were trying to spread as much misinformation as possible.

>/a/ and Veeky Forums always memed about wanting a cute girls lifting cute weights manga
>now it's real

I fucking love 2016. Long live meme magic.

that shit is actually pretty good

I will wait for the anime dub thanks

I want to fugg the black hair bitch

Thanks for the find OP

Can you name a more iconic Veeky Forums relationship?

reminder to ignore this comic

According to the sticky, protein right after helps if you didn't eat before lifting ("in a fasted state") but it is true that having a protein shake right after lifting immediately gives better gains is a lie and a popular one at that.

In general I'm surprised how much it gets right though.

the form explanations are also wrong as well as the concept of a cheat meal

The general mindset of the comic seems like it's trying to be helpful but it's littered with broscience.

What's wrong with the forms? They seemed generally right.

I recall the squat explanation tells the reader to "go down like you're about to sit in a chair"

Is it lewd?

Do you know about /heem/: the manga

I just read it earlier today and it says "the point is to lower your butt, not bend your knees" which is true. If you bend your knees without lowering your butt much you're going to lean too far forward and have bad form. I actually had this issue for the longest time and was wondering why my knees were always fucked up after squatting.

Yes.

I remember some guy explained the plot of this on /v/ and it was fucking bizarre. Something to do with eyebrows?

no nudity so far

The "antagonist" is the cheerful, everybody's friend, hardworking ,unstoppable, Naruto ginning, large eyebrows, nice girl. All the while the main character is an ass and kind of a villain. It's a subversion of expectations kind of thing. Read about 2/3rds of it and its pretty good.

Does she rape him?

They're both girls user... She rape her metaphorical I guess.

why not just say by the way....

I'm sure Veeky Forums would never do that.

I would staight up buy this if I could have the nudity. Digital or physical. Wish we had some rule34 on this.