Is second puberty a thing? if so, when does it usually occur?

is second puberty a thing? if so, when does it usually occur?

Other urls found in this thread:

penis-enlargement-manual.thundersplace.org/newbie-routine.html
imgur.com/a/IGoS7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

/thread

This.

//thread

why do some people have two distinctly separate growth spurts then? and why do some people get the ability to grow a full beard at 19 but some people can't until like age 30?

t. confused 20 year old retard

Only if you start taking the opposite sex's hormones.

When you're 30 ish

Let me guess. You're a manlet right?

your dick isnt going to get any bigger if thats what you were wondering...

///thread

5'10 so yeah, but im mainly asking because I have no chest hair, my armpit hair isnt very thick, and have almost zero facial hair; the patches where hair does come in there are maybe fewer than 50 individual hairs and there also patches with zero hairs between my cheekbones (slightly higher on my face) and my jawline as well as in between my cheeks and my chin

i can chalk up manletness to just genes of course but I read not being able to grow a beard is common for some men and then you suddenly can at around 30ish, so I thought maybe it was another round of puberty

>Be 5'10''
>Mom is 6'0''
>Visit her after not seeing her for about 5 months
>She asks if I've gotten taller
>mfw

b-bump

why the fuck would you bump this thread

dont you EVER reply to my thread again unless you have something constructive to contribute

the question was answered
what else do you want?

who are these girls?

can he talk to your wife son?

Random fucking girls you goddamn cockmunching autist
Every fucking time someone posts an above average girl every faggot comes out and yells "SOURCE?!!" before even thinking that its just a random fucking picture some user saved off the internet

tl:dr fuck you and kys

why are you this mad

Its not unusual for some men to be less hairy than others. Genetic / Hormonal / Age / Environment (Biological Age vs Cronological).

As you get older hair will grow where it did not grow before and it will disappear in other areas. Hair can be a cruel mistress.

The easiest of the issues to rule out is Testosterone levels.

Puberty is more like a thing that happens that triggers a shift in the way hormones are produced and then it stays that way for the rest of your life.

Growth is a part of that, but it's not all of it. Just like people grow before puberty. They don't grow BECAUSE of puberty, puberty just triggers, along with a bunch of other shit, faster growth and the beginning of the fusing of bone plates.

Sometimes people have one huge growth spurt. Sometimes people grow slowly over a long period of time. sometimes people have multiple growth spurts. It's just genetics and overall health.

HIIT has shown to increase growth hormone production. If you you think you might have a chance to grow more, do this more often to allow yourself to reach your genetic potential. eat healthy and cut out caffeine. Most importantly, get enough sleep. if you feel sleepy, its because you're not sleeping enough. It's as simple as that. Sleep earlier. It sucks I know, but you can stay up as late as you want when youre a big boy.

steer clear, these 3 belong to chad's harem. don't disrupt the balance.

You get a puberty every 7 years

Source: Just believe me bro

only interested in far left. relax man.

Is it theoretically possible to induce another puberty through some form of gene/hormone manipulation?

would be nice to go through another phase of increased height, longer dick and deeper voice.

no, because most people at the age of 25-35 are still children.

Youre adopted m8 sorry to break the news

What happens if the woman's a crazy psycho?

I have trouble sleeping. How can I fix it without resorting to melatonin, which I think fucks me over in the long run.

Typically it goes something like this:

>eat at 10-11
>brush teeth and put on acne meds (topical only) at 11
>1130 take zma
>turn lights off and get into bed
>1200 get up to take a piss
>dont fall asleep until 1 or 2 am
>wake up in the early morning (5-7 am) to take a piss
>get back and cant fall asleep sometimes for 30 min
>fall back asleep, wake up at 10 or 11
>go back to bed and wake up fully at around 1130 or 12

what am I doing wrong here? Why can't I just fall asleep immediately? I think it's fucking me over in everything else

Does increasing test in a grown man really increase cock size?

I doubt it

if youre really desperate try penis-enlargement-manual.thundersplace.org/newbie-routine.html or at least read around the website and see if you want to do it

It occurs when you start shooting yourself up with HGH after you finish your growth spurt but before your growth plates close. You should do this around 18-22 and then switch over to test once you've stopped growing in height.

how to get hgh? will supplements that stimulate hgh release do the trick?

Try to wake up at 8

>cut out caffeine

Why would you say this? Unless OP is under 17 or something

If you're lifting and exerting yourself every day, you shouldn't have trouble sleeping

Make sure your exercise is hard, you should feel sore on off days

Mine did

how tall is dad tho

Idk about a second "growth phase" but i will say that, when I turned 30, i gained 30 pounds overnight

tfw 6'4 and had my first cup of coffee at 13

Some people go through puberty really late although if you're already physically similar to your dad, I wouldn't get your hopes up for that

I went to sleep at 185 and woke up at 215

Not true, overtraining will actually lead to insomnia regardless of how exhausted you are from working out.

These women look unattractive

I have found that dead-lifting for exactly 7 reps increases my height by 2 inches. I am constantly avoiding picking things up because when I get an 8th rep in, I instantly shrink down by 5 inches until I eat a bowl of Coco Puffs, bringing me back to my original height.

you look gay

T. 2 weeks into lifting or regularly skips workouts

!! Attention anons !!

sauce fag here, i just spent 5 minutes searching for the source of OP's pic

imgur.com/a/IGoS7

get ur lube you stupid cunts

ty

Lmao

There is no "second puberty" but you will get hairier as you get older. I couldn't grow a beard for shit at 21 but I can now at 24.

I didn't grow chest or stomach hair until i hit 30. Couldn't grow a solid beard until 23.

thank you user

This makes no difference user.
It is automatically assumed the guy is at the wrong. I believe this is called 'patriarchy' or some shit.

>'in the wrong'

>people on this site find this attractive

kek yeah, pic related is more our speed lad

pictures like this makes me feel sad as fuck, i mean, i'm never living shit like that, hanging out with sluts, doing crazy shit, fucking like there is no tomorrow, parties everywhere, cool people, shallow people, dumb people, no one cares, everyone is just trying to be happy and fuck, god idk why i'm still stuck with a gf that makes me miserable