The man who helped Trump get into office, was former KGB, and is currently the head of a world superpower is only 5'7"

>the man who helped Trump get into office, was former KGB, and is currently the head of a world superpower is only 5'7"

When did you realize "muh manlet!" was a meme pushed by lanklets?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Vladimir-Putin-1051.html
celebheights.com/s/Donald-Trump-126.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Broke ass russia and their tiny overcompensating leader aren't even close to being relevant lol. Who gives a fuck

Spotted the nigger.

Not op but seriously if you think Russia isn't relevant you need to go back to the plate-lipped, cow piss bathing, alligator fucking shithole you call Africa.

>When did you realize "muh manlet!" was a meme pushed by lanklets?
I don't know, since the beginning since I'm not a retarded teenager with a shaky sense of self esteem. What kind of stupid faggot actually took that shit serious to begin with?

Isn't Russia the only damn topic in the US after all?

Not poster above but Russia isn't fucking relevant at all, everyone has nukes bud. They're economy is shit and the country as a whole has so many economic and social problems it's actually makes the US look like a kingdom. Nobody cares about Russia.

>Russia
>superpower
Fuck off Ivan

>Russia isn't fucking relevant at all

Just opened American news

So manlet is a meme but lanklet is real?
Ok

>Russia
>world superpower

Did you go into a coma 40 years ago and just now get out of it or something?

>cable crossovers
>15lbs per handle
i am disappoint

>of a world superpower

ITT jellyfags

plus double pulley so it's more like 7.5 lbs per handle

america loves manlets so much, they elected one

Is he really right?

>superpower
Even Putin himself has admitted Russia is not a world superpower

mind if i save that pic?

That's not how it works.

Dude was a translator of the KGB, not a full on fucking field agent or some shit like that

>tfw Trump and Putin will maybe workout together in the near future

>dude was only a translator for the Navy SEALS

>the man who helped Trump get into office

Lol

russian

I just got banned from /pol/ fuck you
PUTIN DINDU NUFFIN

>the man who helped Trump get into office
>the man who helped Trump
>Putin
>implying
You don't know wtf you're talking about. Observable sage.

>fat fuck trump
>working out

Kek

Spotted the hick who's never been out of his home town or in a vagina.

you forgot to shop in the 5'11 and 6'

He literally is a manlet.

Our country has a real 6'2" man for a leader. And his ex wife said he had a 9inch donger to top it off.

Russia is dangerous because there's no telling what a manlet will try to do to prove himself.

>5'7"
putin wishes

celebheights.com/s/Vladimir-Putin-1051.html
>Our country has a real 6'2" man for a leader
murrica wishes

celebheights.com/s/Donald-Trump-126.html

When I saw Trump standing next to Bill O'Reilly I knew he wasn't taller than 6'.

Dont you notice? In order for a manlet be respected he needs at least to be the motherfucking leader of Russica.

>the greatest conqueror of all time is a manlet
>literally all anyone remembers him for is that he was a manlet
manlets will never ever be respected

Napoleon is only remembered as a compensating manlet in Anglo countries thanks to centuries of butthurt English propaganda.

he is remembered as being short because he was short, all the french people who met him said he was short

the average man was short

the manlet meme is pushed by manlets and non manlets alike, they are just retards

your height does not matter in life, your actions do

>your height does not matter in life
Spoken like a true manlet.

6'5 loser here, come at me brah

He's still just compensating.

>autism physics
Guys I figured out how to solve the global energy crisis! Just attach pulleys to the turbines and the amount of energy needed to power them is halved!

I would argue Genghis Cong was better.

>Genghis "scared of dogs" Khan
subotai was the real deal

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Oh, look at me I'm so insecure the only thing that keeps my self esteem well is my height compared to people shorter than me. HEEEY sucks to be a manlet amirite?

> height is the only thing i have going for me
Wew

Nice non sequitur.

>being literally looked down upon by everyone in life has no psychological impact
>females being biologically wired to seek a taller partner doesn't affect me
>people being scientifically proven to equate height with attractiveness and attractiveness with virtue and so on doesn't affect me
>being unable to reach something high when a female asks me for help doesn't kill me inside
Keep telling yourself that

>the man who helped Trump get into office,
That's bullshit of the highest caliber and am not even American.The explanation is basically "The Russians exposed the corruption that's behind the scenes so Hillary would lose voters so they hacked us and shit"
They are just anal ravaged that their puppet wasn't elected and can't get Trump on their side.

Kek a faggot who liked to read multiple times Goethe's The Sorrows of Young Werther is the best conqueror of all time. He wasn't fit to lick the shit out of Alexander's/Caesar's/Hannibal's dirty sandal

Average height men are generally more successful in ALL areas. I'm 6'4 but this is something I've noticed. Most tall people have bad social skills. It's like every inch over 6'0 you become 10% more autistic

Who you gonna believe? That beautiful sweet white angel cherub on the right, or that pedophile jew beady eyed weasel on the left? #MAGA

That's a beautiful fucking squat.

>alexander
>conquered a bunch of failed states
>caesar
>conquered a bunch of french people
>hannibal
>lost

there is literally nothing wrong with reading goethe

>most powerful man in the world is a manlet
u do realize this is the equivalent of calling a black brain surgeon a nigger right

>conquered a bunch of french people
But Napoleon conquered with French people...

>l females being biologically wired to seek a taller partner doesn't affect me
Most women are short as fuck, this literally isn't an issue unless you're a legit midget 2bh

hence he is the better conqueror

being able to make the french do anything except surrender makes you a miracleworker

French probably have the most decorated military history of any nation that ever existed, from Clovis I to Napoleon. WWII doesn't change that.

>literally installed the president of the US
>has the leader of the most powerful country in the world sucking his dick
>not relevant

>people honestly think that Russian hackers rigged the election
kek

>Comparing the KGB to the Navy Seals

This, anyone who believes Russia hacked the election needs to realize that stupid fuckers still fall for phishing scams

>phishing scam
>hacking