Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/b3WlL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(you) and her, satan

who is this underage child

This seems like an appropriate thread

Give me the Veeky Forums approved guide on getting my girl into gym

>does she want to go to the gym?

Yes - Have her come with you, start with light cardio and have her do your routine with significantly less weight, focus on teaching correct form and praise her progress.

No - Accept her for who she is or leave her. Those are the two options.

>relying on faceless, nameless, internet losers that don't have girlfriends to help you convince your girlfriend to join you in your hobby

Loser.

a moderately girl from a very serious show about fitness
here is a photo of a girl doing back extensions

>lmao 1ferret

Chi Chi is a ball-busting gains goblin. I mean, she's the strongest woman on earth, but still.

She prepared all of goku's meals and took all the responsibility of raising gohan up to the point where goku realised he could train him to fight too, and even then goku dumped him on several other people.

She got mad about his training, but rarely did she stop him.

We would all be better humans if we had a chi-chi in our lives.

>I mean, she's the strongest woman on earth, but still.

Who is Pan?

>We would all be better humans if we had a chi-chi in our lives.

Goddamnit dude. You make me rethink my relationship.

>fast forward to db super
>gohan is a cuck
aight m8

You mean that little girl? She's literally only as strong as she is because of her genetics, she won the lottery and did fuck all to deserve it.

Chi Chi is the strongest woman.

also GT is non-canon suck a millions cocks

Fine, WAS. DBZ Saiyan power creep throws everything off. Strongest 100% human woman definitely.

>implying i've watched db super and know what the fuck you're on about

Have fun with the chink cartoons tho

I guess while we're on the subject, who else does Little Chi Chi make uncomfortable?

>children have baby fat

although i can already see someone shitposting about this child being thicc

goddamnit americlaps why do you celebrate obesity so much

They made Chi Chi so beta in Dragon Ball Super. I remember the old days where she would smack up Goku for acting like an idiot. All she does now is cry or slightly yell.

Hell, even Bulma seemed soft. That part where Goku made fun of her saggy breast and she did absolutely nothing about it.

Fuck you PC SJW faggots. Stop ruining good things.

>You will never be strong enough to throw your girl up into the clouds by accident

Who is Videl?

She'd lose in a fight to Chi Chi in her prime.

No. Chi-Chi in her prime cannot utilize chi like Videl. Videl knows how to fly.

Videl also survived against Majin Spovovich. Chi-Chi would've died instantly.

Was she really stronger than Chi-Chi? It's hard to tell between the human characters. I'm not even sure Hercule could beat Ox-King, so I have no basis on how to judge their daughters.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

How strong is Ox-King? I believe Hercule defeated Spovovich, but that was before he became Majin.

Hhhnnng

An autist living with his talking cat, too afraid to communicate with girls, touching them results in a panic attack and an epileptic shock. Although he devoted his whole life to training and rigorous routine, he gets beaten up by a five year old monkey kid. A bald three eyed negger come to his life and beat him up routinely, showing him that no matter how long and hard he trains he will always be the worst of the lot.

Then there is Bulma, the beauty he fell in love with when they were still teenage kids, the first girl he talked to, the first girl he touched, the first girl he, we can only hope, kissed. His only love, and in the whole shit he had to endure, getting killed being one of it, the only thing that kept him going. Runs of with the next Chad from a fucking alien planet that is, as we could expect, stronger than him and can fuck her better than him...

Still the man keeps on going. We gonna make it bro's, we gonna make it.

first off dont be an elitest prick. the internet is the best place for advice.

second off, he's right. i broke it off with my girl after 6 months cause she ate poorly and refused to work out.

Who's being elitist?

Yamcha has the problem of being a small fish in a big pond. He fights alongside his friends against world-busting enemies but he's barely stronger than the more scrub tier human warriors. He would clean up as a street level superhero, but cosmic threats are just so totally out of his league he's actually wasting his potential. He'd serve the world better on a smaller scale.

Goku and chi chi haven't even kissed before. How would that be ideal?

I vote for Vegeta and Bulma

Vegeta got with Bulma only to be stronger than Goku.

>Bulma literally does the same shit
>is actually rich
>actually invents shit
>actually helps you become SSJ4
>you actually love her
>doesn't interfere when you are training your son

Bulma>18>Videl>Chi-Chi

I don't think any HUMAN could survive that straight gut punch, hell her eyes lost their pupils that's how fucked she got.

Where'd them kids come from?

Videl>chichi

Chi-Chi is a HUMAN women, she just waited for Goku to fall asleep and did her thing. Her clock was going off and no one wants that bitchy shit.

oh god.

>Gohan is the strongest person on earth from cell saga until ssj3 goku
>literally the most important person on the planet, earth's finest defender
>"YOU BETTER STUDY YOUNG MISTER!!!"

this milf almost doomed the whole earth on more than one occasion.

Yamacha is second to kuririn

He just has bad luck he's not actually bad skilled

hell, you could also argue she got the entire world killed because gohan was too weak to stop buu

Bulma is bae, she was my first crush when I was watching the original Dragon Ball as a kid.

whatever, he still has the coolest move

WOLF FANG FIST!

>when it looked like Videl would be as big a bitch as Chi-Chi but Gohan's bitchass personality turned her sweet and docile
Grade-A qt either way. Miss the pigtails though.

Krillin is almost in the same boat, but he's just strong enough to stall the bad guys while Goku comes back to life. Nonsaiyans are fodder now, though.

He cheated on Bulma first though?

He was actually suppose to die from the saiyabaman but Yamacha knew

In the manga it heavily implies he knew and self sacrificed

>mfw the only reason Goku didn't end up with Best Girl Bulma is because he was too dumb to know what marriage was and got trapped by Chi-Chi

Haru and water.

The beta manlet that tries his hardest but always comes up short gets the hottest woman at the end of the day :^)

Goku and Bulma

It doesn't get more Veeky Forums than this relationship

There's a fan manga(actually looks very professional) where a guy dies and get reincarnated as Yamcha, and since he knows everything about DB/Z he dumps Bulma and goes with goku to train for the tenkaichi and continues training to the point of surviving the blast.

what is this? some gay shonen jump?

>beta
>gets a kid that is his
>fillers where 18 is a main character has her thinking about Krillen most of the time
>beta

why he cheat on her with some ugly jap

She deserved better.

The dark one is a female

Yes. Don't read Berserk it's for edgy 12 year olds.

Friendly reminder casca loved being fucked by griffith.

he's the best at baseball though :)

>vegeta being chad
>manlet
>cucked by the shows creator
>blows himself up to get laughed at by a fat peice of shit

hes literally never gonna make it

Krillin gets the hottest girls period. Remember that bimbo that looked kinda like Bulma but with bigger tits and ass and dressed like a slut?

>wants to train all the time
>wife bitches about him training
checks out

vegeta is literally a Veeky Forumsguy

> never has anything granted to him
> won't have enough gains untill he has the best gains in the galaxy
> keeps getting beaten but will never give up
>is willing to set aside everything he has ever believed in just to gain more gains
> the only way a woman was going to keep him was by drugging him and making her knocked up
>is a manlet

Here imgur.com/a/b3WlL

Moral of the story is that women truly are gains goblins.

Only reasonable answer itt.

you bang the older chick, you don't marry/breed with them

And why the hell not? She was only like 3 years older than him and for a brief moment wanted the D. And with Bulma as a mom Gohan may have become actually smart instead of a faggy nerd like Chi-Chi made him.

Is broly our guy?
>lived with dad all his life
>used to be autistic, twink fuccboi
>Literally became mutant, made it
>hates manlets
>no gf
>white skin, blond hair like glorius aryan masterrace
>takes all the scoops
>lanket
>power is maximium

Vegeta roided though. Goku is like Scooby, he shows what kindness and the path of natty gains can grant you

Nah gohans natty limit was ss2 that wouldn't be enough

No I am talking about the official manga

Krillin was gonna die from the saibaman and Yamacha self sacrificed

fuckin /fraud/ prince of manlets

>using sensu beans
>natty

I don't think so

how the hell has he roided?

vegeta has fully natty earned all of his gains, he even beat that roided up mofo cell untill that fraud took even more artificail gains within him

>Next chapter comes out in 2017
Thanks alot user

>sacred water
>senzu beans
>training with a god

goku is obviously a zyzzling. skinny little midget 'til he found gainz after a 5 year time skip

sensu beans don't give you more strength, they just let you recover quickly, they're like wey protein powder

>What is a steroid

>can jump up from a bone shattering beat down immediately after eating

I don't know what brand you're using

Here is the scan

Krillin was gonna die

he was on babi-D

okay then mofo's why are steroids bad?

because they're bad for your overall health and you'll live a shorter life using them then if you'd just spend your day gorgin on pizza and burgers

but what if it didn't? after all steroids only have a a stronger effect then brotein powders, what if a brotein powder was discovered that had the abilities of steroids without the downsides, wouldn't you faggots all jump straight on that wagon? after all, you'd be stupid not to

that in short is sensu beans, all the natty power of brotein powder with the strength of steroids without the harmfull effects

>tap water
>protein pills
>mentor
He's natty you swine

>without the harmful effects

Sure that's why goku needed medicine for his heart from the future

>goku actually literally lived the path of Zyzz
if only future Trunks saved Zyzz as well

>he then proceeds to beat down 5 saibamen
Rage truly is the best motivation

There are still far worse options than Chi-Chi to end up with

A lot of what she did in DBZ was during filler

because of how DNA works, there is no Gohan from a Goku&Bulma sex

fair enough, let it be known from this moment on that sensu beans are not natty!

now, yes vegeta did take a sensu bean before his fight with goku but only because he was presured into taking it and at the time he didn't know wether it was natty or not

Problem is power scaling in dragon ball is fucking stupid.

>Being Saiyan
>Natty

Pick one. They literally get strong every time they suffer near death experience.

>Implying anons wouldn't impale themselves to get stronger if they were saiyans.

Mystic Gohan is stronger than SS3 Goku so he was the strongest until he stopped training

King Kong and Jane

They are natty, not their fault they have superior genes

It's plot bullshit and we all know it,

How many times have you had a near death experience faggot? Yeah didn't think so either

>using plot as an excuse for bad writing

next thing you say is blame george r r martin for killing off fan favourite Zyzz for nothing else than shock value

I've had one, I rolled my car end over end got knocked out, laid in the drivers seat bleeding from my head dizzy and thinking I was paralyzed until I got it together and pulled myself out. Definitely didn't feel stronger being in bed for 3 months. Learned that mazdas are hard to kill though, that fucking thing was still running when I got out.