I'm a really skinny guy and I've just started working out at home...

I'm a really skinny guy and I've just started working out at home, but whenever I do I never have enough energy to finish my sets. Anyone got any tips?

everytime you get 6-pooled you do 20 push ups

personally id run a page like this

kill ur ego and use lower weight

>Energy Runes
>Never gonna make it

Lower weight and eat more
>food=fuel

op said he needs energy, not armor or ap or some scrub runes. Stay mad bronze v kid

This is a good rune page guys, trust me
T. Akali Main

>Like it matters

whats a king to a god

made me lol

>5' 9"
Come on guys

Wheres this image from

eat more fuker

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

Who is this manlet chink and why should I care?

essentially the michael jordan of a video game, league of legends. he makes millions to play a computer game 16 hours a day

At least you're not fat

how does Veeky Forums not know who korean jesus is

look at that tsm wukong.

I run into the same issue. It's probably just a matter of nutrition, since it seems to help if I eat a lot the night before, and have a lot of carbs for breakfast.

>Michael Jordan of video games
>plays league
LUL

Are you using weights? What's your program?

low test

qtpie is literally a god amongst men and you dare to put him in with losers

can you even fucking read, you mong?

i literally just searched "lol pros" and he came up

name one better looking dota player no homo

I started off the same way. 5'10" 140ish lbs, had some weights at home and no way to get to gym.
I'd try to motivate myself with whatever I watched: martial arts movies, some UFC fights, even fighting anime. It's still not easy because you're at home though, it just breeds relaxation and complacency if you don't have a dedicated space for it.

Alot of pros are pretty alright looking these days. Alot of coaches make em go to the gym nowadays since all they do is sit around on the computer all day.

Which champ is /ourguy and why is it lee sin?

ZAI
A
I