Been lifting for a year, theres progress but nowhere near the ones I see on here...

Been lifting for a year, theres progress but nowhere near the ones I see on here, people look like fucking fitness models after 4 months somehow. Been 100% doing iifym correctly, does it even work or did I fall for a meme

Well some might be doing roids, you might not be eating enough or you just need to work harder. Theorize all possible reasons dude.

> look like fucking fitness models after 4 months

They're probably lying

do not trust the fags at /cbt/, there is literally nothing stopping them from grabbing some photo off instagram and saying its all natty and achieved in a few months
just worry about your own progress

5 years pretty consistent lifting. 5'7" 146lbs...

Hey there lil' guy

hey ;)

4u

Nawww, who's a good girl?

Same height just hit 155 after a year, weighing 127 when i started. Eat more.

what

Five years and that's what you have to show for it?
Damn user, I'm sorry.

Now shoo, Chad is coming to pick me up in a few.

I have a phd in memeology, I think the point is that the picture is taken from your point of view while the woman on the picture mockingly blows smoke into your face as a blatant disregard to your existence

dont listen to this faggot user, looking good

Ahh, thank you for the clarification good sir.

shoo shoo to the gym I go. Enjoy your a cancer, you moon face slut. :D

What are your lifts like?

Iktf

Been lifting for about a year (cutting for 6 months of it tho) and I only bench 200 while some people here can get 2 pl8 in a few months

OP here, r e l a t a b l e. I can bench 225 for 1 (tried), also was cutting for a couple months out of that year. Looking at the pictures I was at least somewhat defined before I started the bulk even though I've gotten stronger and bigger I still feel like I looked better x months ago which might be okay for long time lifters but is really discouraging for me.

Some of us weren't meant to make it user

don't be silly user, we're all gonna make it eventually.

same stats but i've been lifting a little over a year.

I don't understand the pink circles.

That's nice of you.

Kind of embarrassing but... I plateaued a long time ago on everything. Also hurt my back somehow so light on squat. Not 1RMs but rep 3x6: bench 155, ohp 105, squat 185, db incline 120, db rows 55.

I'm not trying to hurt myself so I stay away from maxing but that may have to change.

Where he likes the jizz after his bitch ass is done taking chads D-rod.

Let's see your aesthetic body babe

In a previous post I was looking to grow those areas as they appear weak to me.

also acceptable reasoning

>circling weak areas
Shoulda circled the whole thing desu

this was taken when i started and one year after. my chest and shoulders are a bit better now
BP: 185 3x5
Squats: 265 3x5
DL: 250 3x5 (started these late)
OHP:115 3x5

I'm and my lifts aren't much higher than yours, also plateaued on everything and injured my back which kept me out for 3 weeks

Injured my shoulder doing squats.
>shoulder injury from a fucking leg exercise
Feelsbadman

Also ive been lifting 2 months and bench the same as u Opey

Jelly of your lifts desu, nice progress

thanks!

You've got the body type most women cream their panties over and you're stronger than 99% of non lifting men, stop complaining faggot.

I feel your pain. I've been lifting for a year and I'm still a dyel that can't bench 100 while people can bench more than 135 in a year

Where was he complaining?

In the OP.

I don't think that's OP m8