Used to be fat as fuck loser/10, started lifting+cutting hard, got jacked, strong/10, tinder profile shallow as fuck...

Used to be fat as fuck loser/10, started lifting+cutting hard, got jacked, strong/10, tinder profile shallow as fuck. Magically easy to get laid, half the girls are taken but wont admit.

Basically, once you realised how shallow and vapid 99% of attractive women are and how easily they will cheat can you still believe in love? Are there really any/many good ones out there that don't look like monsters.

Yes.

Find a good girl with physical features that you really dig. I found an almost perfect girl, virgin at 29, sweet,smart, rich as fuck, very well dressed, addicted to working out. She obviously have downsides but in the end doesn't matter because I dig big tits and curvy bodies and she's tall and thin. Still like her, but not OMG HOT AF. don't make my mistake, find a 7/10 that really loves you and you are set

yeah, try looking somewhere other than the most shallow of hookup dating apps you dunce.

wow the girls on slut.com are sluts?

Downloaded tinder an hour ago after getting out of a 4 year relationship yesterday... help me Veeky Forums I'm out of practice

Go for Rebecca man, high slut potential

how to start convo off? None of these girls will ever compare to my ex so I have no standards right now. Just gonna try to fuck until I'm semi happy again

They want your dick, but they lose interest fast. Go straight to the point and try to set a date in 15/20 messages, top. You are looking for pussy not your future wife

posts like these are pure and absolute autism

Give her a compliment that's not about her looks

>"So I see you like 2008 Honda Accords... Excellent taste, that's my favourite Honda!"

Ask her if she browses Veeky Forums

Let's go on an adventure sometime ;^)

? it's tinder, they'are all sluts

>I see you enjoy hats as do i. Your taste is as fine as a fine wine

Even the ones who look like monsters will still do you wrong.

who is this semen demon?

reminder that you browse Veeky Forums and are not a catch by any means whatsoever

*sniff*

Wrong.

Why do you condemn yourself?

Please someone post the pickup lines the one 10/10 face dude was using. He showed how slutty girls are on tinder

kek.

>entire board dedicated to people desperately trying to get laid
>grills are sluts lol

That shitty attempt at a humble brag.

>Show pic of yourself

>Are you an Archeologist?

Works everytime

>entire board dedicated to people desperately trying to get laid

>Lifting for girls

Wew lad, gtfo

That's cringe as fuck

Wait so are you telling me that if you make a trash tinder profile you attract other trash people. Colour me surprised

You wenn frommen fatal autistic loser to 'Red pilled' autistic loser, congratulations. You also seem to be mentally challenged.

Spotted the fat virigin

> None of these girls will ever compare to my ex

Grow a pair of nuts you faggot. You're not even with her and you're still letting her treat you like a beta.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

He ain't wrong

I've lived my life trying to see the good in people; but at the age of 27 I've got to admit that grills are shallow as fuck; but guys aren't much better.

Girls cheat and set guys up as safety nets all the time; it's just the nature of the dating game. Don't expect too much out of your partner and you can be happy I guess; just never build your life around them and always make sure they can't destroy you.

>why are none of the girls on tinder pure

>I've got to admit that grills are shallow as fuck; but guys aren't much better.

This. In life you get to have about one male friend and one female friend/waifu who you can trust 90-100% and love.

People in general are shit and are basically programmed to fuck each other over.

Thanks friend
Have a meme

What do if you're looking for your future wife though?

>virgin at 29
fucking huge red flag man.

Nobody's virgin at 29 except if you're a major asperger, plainfully ugly or some biggot that doesn't want to fuck before mariage AND hasn't been maried at 29, which is pretty suspicious.

You are right, I thought exactly the same as you. But turns out, she just was a mix of very very focused on study, shy and bitter about dating after a guy played her.
Right now I don't have complains, things could get clingy if I break things off because well, she has no experience in breakups. But end in end is going well

Lol those names. Straight up sluts

Exactly you always know the newfags when they are still lifting for grills and not sweet boipussy

>some biggot that doesn't want to fuck before mariage

You legitimately need to kill yourself.

>girls on tinder want to fuck
Who would have guessed right?

>browse Veeky Forums 2-3 hrs a day
>in a social fraternity and play lacrosse for my uni
Who /cyborg/ here?

i want to fucking die.
>Be virgin beta
>tired of being so lonely and beta
>download shitty app everyone and their mother has
>get no matches
>start swiping right on everyone
>still no fucking matches
>finally match nerdy girl
>mfw i remember im beta
>start talking about fucking dbz
>stops messaging me.
guys pls help

Honestly dude that's not just you necessarily, I get a lot of matches and lots of girls just ghost after a while because I can't be bothered to put in 200% effort into the convo as all guys are expected to, it's a terrible app but also convienient so still popular

>virgin at 29
>"good thing", not a massive red flag

Veeky Forums is /r9k/ now

Jesus you guys have become such fucking faggots

Then you have to get outside of your basement, sadly

this a good bio?
I may be a beta faggot but i know i can out lift most on this "fitness" board.

leave the bio blank, it never gets you swipes, can only turn girls away

Is this what it feels like to be a Chad?

Take off the autistic rap. Vinnie paz, really senpai?

reading this sent an actual shiver down my spine

true
got it
you and every other female

you dont have to be a chad for these results, the not giving a fuck thing is the key. if you're downright hideous ofcourse its different but this shit has worked well before tinder

think i started it off good before it went to shit?

>that fucking pose

genuinely laughed when i opened the pic lmao

at least you dont use emoticons or smileys i guess ?!

fellow ASU bro here

your bio should just say "we're all gonna make it" With a picture of you and your dog while you do the zyzz pose with your dick hanging out of your shorts.

works every time

after your first line it went to shit, gj

Can't wait until Feb to start my cut. Fuark. I hate the near-end bulk phase where you feel and look kinda fat.

I use the
>are you an archaeologist?
>no
>that's a shame because I have a large bone for you to examine
if she doesn't respond
>now that we broke the ice, how you doin'?

and then I go from there. half of the time I don't really care so maybe the archaeology thing isn't the best but whatevs m8.

use a stupid one liner or something instead. Don't actually make a bio

lmao, basically this.

Autists, when WILL they learn?

>responding to a 5h old post
>you're not the autist

>just got out of an 8 year relationship
>Autistic af
>Just waits for the girls that tell me they'll literally suck my dick off
>imokaywitthis.jpeg

>use tinder
>only girls with piercings, tattoos and stoners like me

what the fuck, why do I attract this crowd

yeah because moose blood are fuckin trash LUL

>virgin at 29
hahahahahaha c'mon man what are you thinking

Finding all the vapid whores on tinder is not really a representative sample of all women. Gotta believe there are good ones out there somewhere.

>Mr. Robot
>edgy /mu/-tier music
>I'm awkward as shit
Yikes

>Lauren's pic

THERE are, but there are not attractive ones.

lmao girls will run dryer than the Sahara while reading that

>Loser af
>Start to make progress and land a qt 8/10 gf
>Date while making progress, move in together
>Realize I can do better and decide to break up with her
>I'm now aesthetic as fuck and p handsome, beard going, full "modern alpha" look
>Good job making good money
>Go to break up with her, get to our apartment
>SHE'S PREGNANT
>Cheat on her with 8 girls over the course of the pregnancy and she never finds out
>Wonder if she has ever cheated on me, because if I can hide it from her she can just as easily hide it

I want nothing more than my freedom back. Being single with no obligations is a dream life that I only wish I could posses.

>this triggers the autist

kek

Colleen she has that innocent look, very churchy

Ill tell you my story OP.
>be me
>21y/o, dont really like sluts
>meet nice, 6/10 qt3.14
>hit it off, we have a lot in common
>date for a while, lots of kissing, no sex
>NO SEX
>mfw she gets upset i keep trying to fuck her
>dafuq you expect? u girl me boy wanna fuck you
>we stop seeing each other

So yeah. Id much rather be fucking sluts till i find one i really dig, than waste 2 months on a "pure" girl that will break my heart.

You're not going to find such woman on tinder.

>tfw matched a girl on tinder and she want me to cuck her bf and fuck her when he is watching.
Am I C-Chad g-guys?

I actually did this with a 7-8/10 on Tinder. It ended up pretty weird, he just sat in an arm chair jacking off while I boned his girl. I came inside her too, just because we both promised each other that we didn't have STD's...

you are such a fucking autist

Exactly my thoughts. You shouldn't be surprised when you can't find love in a whore house, OP.

You are pathetic.

>bro jus b konfidunt b urself have a good personality b pozutiv
>looks don't matter brah trust me

>You're not going to find such woman in america.
ftfy

you type like a fucking robot.

shell be bored after a day or two

How autistic do you have to be to draw these

>mfw someone uses my oc from lookism

thank you

the best part is I've slept with 3 girls doing this after a week and a half

All you need to say now is , "'tis an awesome thing to see" and make some reference as to how you're not a stereotypical male.

Welcome to the western world.

Thanks hippies.

>i can out lift most on this "fitness" board.

>i recently got into the gym.

lmao delusional retard