I'll tell you what user, I'll offer you a 7/10 gf but I want 15% of your gains everytime you go on a bulk...

>I'll tell you what user, I'll offer you a 7/10 gf but I want 15% of your gains everytime you go on a bulk. No other Shark will offer you a better deal

Do you take the offer?

7/10? I could do better

I'm literally watching this right now. Genuinely kino.

In a heartbeat.

I would have invested in sub-zero ice cream

That looked cool as fuck, way better than dippin dots.

but will she love me

Not even Mr. Wonderful can guarantee that.

without some insurance she would leave me in a week and I would still owe mr. Wonderful

>user, I'm not offering you an AI, I'm offering you a person that you can proudly say you invested in a relationship with. An AI can only love you so much, what I'm offering is a relationship with a 7/10 who can grow with you emotionally and much more. When you get a girlfriend you have to take these high risks for a high reward

>I'll make a counter offer. Instead of giving me 15% of your gains, I want you to give me 35% of your gains but in exchange I'll give you a BBC. Why invest in one girl when you can get multiple? There is a huge market of women out there wanting their demands met.

How about you operate as my match finder until I hit it off with a 8/10.

Until then I'll offer you 5% of ALL my gains, and 20% of all my gains after we are in a serious relationship.

>agree
>never bulk again
who here /devilish/

You think so but a regular 7/10 will take away 30% of your gains. The hotter they are the more gains will be taken.

I'm not comfortable giving up that much equity. My counter offer is a 10 pound royalty on every bench press in perpetuity.

>7/10 gf

Already have 7.5/10 gf, no deal.

Fat faggot, you are useless, stupid, and fucking retarded. Get in the fucking sea, you inbred slave.

Faggot, you never gon git da succ. Virgin ass muthafucka!! Die, retard. You have nothing useful to say, and need to be fucking killed. Hail victory.

How about this, 25% of my gains in perpetuity for 3" in height and 2" in penis size.

>you waited too long. Now it's a 5/10 gf, all your gains and prima nocta rights to your daughter.

how big are her tits

This. I don't do bulks.

I'll give up all of my gains for her

This posture dude is getting destroyed

Wtf was Damon's problem

L O N D O N

No clue, probably an ego thing. Oh well based Mark saved the day. I felt bad for the diaper lady

9/10 and she has to cook and be into bdsm, final offer or i walk.

You are asking a lot user. I want 85% of ALL gains then.

I don't wanna feel on this planet anymore

>walking into MY pawn shop with these ridiculous offers
The best I can do is 2% bulking gains and a 9.5/10

>Listen, these guys are just noise. I'll offer you a deal - you can keep all of your future gains, I won't take a cut out of that, and you'll have a 7/10 gf, but you'll have to give me 90℅ of your gains right now. After that it's a done deal

haha sure thing. 15% of 0=0

even roids can't help me now

Deal.

set up a stream/chat

Fool

/ourguys/ - Mark Cuban, Kevin, the guy you posted

/disgusting kikes/ - Everyone else

Is Robert /our guy/?

Imagine losing 90% of your gains. You'd be a literal auschwitz juden, your 7/10 GF would dump you quickly, and you'd be back at the grind. Meanwhile robin williams here made the easiest gains of his life

This thread is awesome, finaly something original

fuck no, o'leary is

So 15% of nothing, sign me up!

Yes, and then I would never go on a bulk, just do maintenance for the rest of my life.

I wonder why Trump never made an appearance on this show

Depends on where he started, moron.

Why would he appear on a competing reality show

How big are the titties?

Yes

>give 90% of gains
>be either skeleton or hamplanet
>7/10 cheats on you with Chad

no thanks

no

Thank you Sharks, but I'd like to hear if Mark has an offer.

>Look, I think you have a terrific thing going on, but your lifts just don't add up for a man that's 5'6. I'm sorry, but I'm out

Which of the four sharks do you go with Veeky Forums? Do you try to negotiate?

Only if she's a khhv and utterly loyal and in love with me. Obviously complete obedience and devotion bordering on religious goes with that. And I want her to look like a cute little goth teen without being totally over the top.

Do that and I'll give you 30%.

Robert

I just started lifting so...I can easily make up those gains in another month

Does every show need that one asshole judge?

Look, Kevin. I really like what you're offering me, and I'm not gonna even argue about the 15% gains but I think just to make things a little more fair, I'd like you to bump it up to a 7.5/10 gf at the very least.