People who do ancestry research, what famous people are you related to?

I found out I am the 5th cousin once removed, 6th cousin and 8th cousin of Dylann Roof

Other urls found in this thread:

keithblayney.com/Blayney/Barons.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you blame yourself at all for the tragedy?

>tragedy

I'm descended from the woman who convinced Benedict Arnold to betray America.

Must have been quite the piece of ass.

so I assume you are a racist piece of shit

That's a lot of cousin links. Was there inbreeding?

Isn't it racist to prejudge someone based on their ancestry?

>tfw descended from Dutch and German Jews who fought in the Confederate Army during the Civil War AND possibly related to Anne Frank

The memes are real guys.

Horatio Gates is a direct ancestor of mine, from the daughter of some kid of his.

Probably not actually related to them but the only origin for my family name is as an alternative spelling for an occitan french noble family and a few ten thousands of americans have another spelling of that name.

literally descended from a long line of Ashkenazi Jews and I look like a typical Jew despite being Catholic

I look like pic related except with shorter hair

Are you a girl (boy)?

9th cousin twice removed (what ever that means) to the queen of england

My family claims Constantine as an ancestor

keithblayney.com/Blayney/Barons.html

I'd fuck you in the ass, no homo

Claim the throne

Post tits or boipucci as appropriate

Dude me too, no homo...

Huh, I looked into it deeper and apparently Magnus Maximus, who my family claims ancestry from claims to be a descendant of Julius Caesar's cousin, Sextus Julius Caesar.

Claim the Roman/Byzantine throne.
Be the pretender

>5th cousin once removed, 6th cousin and 8th cousin
The joys of inbreeding.

Protip dumbfuck: Everyone is interbred. Do the calculations and see how many people must have existed in the past for you to have NO inbreeding in your family line.

Wait that means I can also trace my lineage to Aeneas

johnny appleseed

I'm related by law to the Queen of England and Daniel Boone, I know jack shit about my mom's side of the tree though.

Post family tree, or it's fake and gay.

>dox yourself
No thanks

The only two immigrants I know I'm descended from are Robert Brasseur, a French Huguenot, and Henry Trenner, a Hessian soldier. My family is full of midwest trash.

Im descended from armenian peasants from nakhichevan who were deported to central iran in the early 1600s.

>Mr. Rebel-kun
>Mr.
>-kun
Disgusting