Has anyone ever made this good a transformation without roids ?

Has anyone ever made this good a transformation without roids ?

I dint know if pic related is or not...

But has anyone here come close ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3jAmltpHag
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/whats-my-genetic-muscular-potential.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More info on "how" he did it

Not sure if true because he's so fucking tall it seems it would be hard to be natty and that big.

Just the way he describes his before picture hits home and feels like where i'm at now

>implying i'd ever buy his programme
>implying i'm shilling

I just want some inspiration from anons who've done the same as him

Look in archives for this guy named 'lotus', took him 10 years, but he went from tiny twink to muscle bound freak natty

Pic related, is a 99% chance he used roids, but it can be done without roids too, he isn't outside of natty limit

You'd think most steroid users would be big and huge, but the reality is most of them are fat or tiny.

Reason is because you still need to train and eat right when you use steroids.

There is a steroid general,go check out the photos of people there.

Most look like total shit, because they just roof, lift once a week, and eat cakes.

The 10% of posters there that look good, they roids, lift heavy, and eat right.

I guess my point is

1. It's impossible to tell who is on roids just by looking at their body, because a lot of roiders are lazy and look like naturals

2. You can get pretty fucking big without roids

This guy is actually outside of the natty limit, he's 6'7.

You can't get that big at 6'7 without roids.

Oh, didn't know. Yep, minimum he used was test, probably had to use other shit too

OP here

Cheers for the input good stuff

my coworker is 6'1 and outlifts and outweighs everyone on fraud threads and this board besides masT. hes natty and eats like shit for permabulking bearmode

Yeh i know a guy from school when i was younger he was 6'3" deadlifted 140kg in his first month in the gym (inb4 "that nothing") was benching 100kg at the age of 16, shit was crazy

This was about 10 years ago befoee lifting was AS big as it is now so everyone thought he was hercules

Most guys on varsity football have that bench and beat that DL though

Our top bench was 355 my senior year

Yes,am betting my balls Joey is natty
youtube.com/watch?v=i3jAmltpHag
At no point did he put on crazy amount of mass or leaness and his traps and delts look natty

Ive played competitive sports at the national level when I was 14-15. The best players of my country in that age group were absolute genetic freaks.
Some people on here have either never stepped outside their basement before or are just completely delusional. There are young adults with testosterone levels out there that some guys here could not even achieve through roiding. 100kg bench with 16 is totally believable, if very rare

*without prior lifting experience

Just regular team training

16-25 | 16-26

How much has your quality of life improved since?
What is your vice? How often does your self-control fail?

Mirin man

Wasn't this nigger confirmed for roids a while ago? Why do people still think he's "natty".

You must be very dense.

steroids bro, dont get your hopes up

>there are cucks on Veeky Forums who still think Lotus is natty

that isnt natty unless he is 5'4 tlal

I'm guessing you're dumb because your cant detect obvious sarcasm

thanks for the compliments. 183lbs (25) in the first and 185lbs when blonde (26). 5'11 ->180cm. Proportion is everything.

what's your routine? how much protein do you get?

Every time I find you in a thread you're long gone pls respond

Weak points twice a week. Strong points once a week. Low protein now due to stalling linear progression and muscular development. Your protein requirement for a natural should correlate to how much muscle you can build based off how many years you have been training (link below).

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/whats-my-genetic-muscular-potential.html/

That site is gold, much more applicable for intermediate/advanced lifters than the sticky.

Can you believe he is dating this duck ayyy lmao?
It should be me in those arms...

Should I start the bike meme instead of running?

This pic gives me hope.
I started off skelly af and only after two years do i look a little better than your starting pic