Hey lads, I got a problem when I try to max out with deadlifts. I can get the bar up half way, but can't lock out...

Hey lads, I got a problem when I try to max out with deadlifts. I can get the bar up half way, but can't lock out. What's going wrong on? what can I work on?

>Pic related me attempting a 200kg sumo dlift

expats and english teachers are the scum of the earth

lowest of the lowest

also your core can't handle the weight

Video?

Also you probably need to finish the lift with your hips pushing forward. Your technique dosn't look good if that's actually you

rack pulls

Your feet are too far apart.

sumo should make lockout easy as fuck

do some rack pulls

>Socks on hardwood floor
>Sumo
You don't value the bones in your feet
Also...you will destroy that floor

You're ego lifting. Lower the weight until you can actually lock out.

And are his feet meant to be pointing outward like that?

What's the big deal about the deadlift anyway? It's just standing up with a weight isn't it? What are its advantages over a squat?

How the hell can you tell?

>It's just standing up with a weight isn't it?
That's the beauty of it. It's simple, and makes you strong.
Comparing it to squats doesn't make any sense. They're different exercises. They train different parts of the body.

>deadlifting on hardwood flooring
RIP floor

>They train different parts of the body.
Can you elaborate? It just looks like a leg exercise to me.

You point your feet out a bit in a Sumo stance.

If you can't complete a rep then you're beyond your max weight.

Lol, im using pads now :)

your form is terrible. you can't lock out because your lower back is already vertical while dragging along the rest of your upper body. How are you not injured.

for fuck's sake do some basic research man. Go google a muscle diagram for deadlift. Then for squat. Then notice that the pretty colors are in different places

Because you're a sumo using cheating faggot.

Do real deadlifts.

Jesus christ. Read up a bit on the deadlift, google is your friend. You'll find millions of articles explaining what the deadlift does and why you should be doing it.

>lower back is vertical

if by vertical you mean in a fucking "S", then yes

OP you have weak glutes and are going to wreck your back. Learn how to brace and keep your back straight as well as squeezing as and pushing hhips through at lockout

/thread/

I want to read about it. But on this board. Preferably this thread.

You need to get stronger.

It's an extensively documented procedure and you want to read about it from a kazakhstanian book binding forum instead of the readily available sources?

Only real advice here.

Probably lost position when the weight came off the floor, putting you at a mechanical disadvantage at lock out aka that rounded back.
If I were you I'd drop the load, ramp back up to 200 in a month and hammer core hamstrings and glutes with accessories

pls don't dl on a hardwood floor, go to a real gym

>sumo deadlifting
>rounding your back

Nice meme.

You've gone past your max. Try 180. Complete the rep? That's your max, not 200.

P.S.

Use more leg drive and note that you have a foot spacing that is extremely unorthodox.

Going to heavy, hamstrings are too tight to DL from the ground so you arch your back. All in all, you probably have shit form. You're going to hurt your back if you keep trying to DL 200kg. Half the weight and work on getting your form correct.

>socks on a wood floor

nigga wtf??? that's probably your problem

t. angry chink

You mad he's slaying qt asian women just because of his white skin.

nice troll OP

Can't tell if it's your left leg and foot or right leg and foot that's different from the other, but there's something wrong with your leg stance and grip width if I'm not mistaken.

If that is even you

You're lifting a weight to heavy for you, obviously you fucking tard

Socks on wood floor is the problem.

If your srs need to see a video, could be grip, not engaging your lats, hips not locking ext

rounded lower back makes it hard to push your hips through at the end of the movement. Learn form, get a non retarded belt, work on glute strength. Also, your upper back looks like its not tensed, which would result in making lockout harder.

I come to this board solely to laugh at egolifters. thank you op

>expats and english teachers are the scum of the earth
Why?

I've never heard this opinion before.

do kettlebell swings using your glutes/hips to throw it up don't use back or go to deep into a squat.
Or as alan thrall says it make love to the bar.
work on those glutes lockout.

>as soon as you fail a lift you've been ego lifting

Complete cop-out. Failed at everything at home? Then borrow a few grand of your mom, then go off to Japan to live in a motel room, while spending your days teaching your mother tongue to young naifs.