Are Himalayan salt lamps a meme? I'm thinking about getting one for my apartment

Are Himalayan salt lamps a meme? I'm thinking about getting one for my apartment.

>Veeky Forums

is a lamp more than a lamp?

NYEEEESSSSS

They look nice but the woo about them de-ionizing the air or whatever and making you healthier is bullshit. Get one if it'll compliment the look of your apartment.

I have one. I use it at night instead of regular light since it gives off a orange-pinkish glow. So I can avoid too much blue light basically.

Its supposed to benefit your health. That's why I asked fit.

I use one for my bedside table. It does make the air smell a little better, but only if there's no ventilation in the room.

>Its supposed to benefit your health.
how the fuck would a lamp change anything

>never seen a salt lamp before
>suddenly see 2 within three weeks of each other

Salt lamps are a supreme meme.

>what is the baader-meinhoff effect
>you are now fated to hear or read about the baader-meinhoff effect again within a week or two.

lold

thats not even bro-science thats mom-science

it improves seratonin levels bro, duh

my mom gave me one thanks

They look cool but beyond mood lighting they're just a meme lamp.

I've heard vitamin d lamps are good if you don't get much sun, but I've never looked into it.

>salt lamps a meme
Lrn2meme fgt pls

i bet theyre yummy to lick

they're fucking great if you want a lamp that's not hectically bright plus you get brownie hippie points with chicks

You can buy bulbs with variable colors for around 2 tenners m8, so only buy memesalt if you know they cost less. There are loads of ways to get low color temperature lighting in your house but know that they aren't going to do much if you're still watching tv and browsing Veeky Forums until you go to sleep

Actually it's better for your melatonin brah