Lumen

Ok guys. If you haven't been paying attention, Lumen has bottomed out. Hodlers, congrats. Others, nows your time. This is a company partnered with IBM. Yes, IBM.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/
fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
discord.gg/bEWNT46
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

priced in

lumens fucked me so hard, I went from hundreds of dollars up to a bagholder because I passed out mid moon.

I have trust issues now. Either going into XLM or Eboost next.

Huhuhu IBM news are long forgotten. Not recovering

lol its' back to its price before the news, sooo your logic is flawed

cant tell if retarded

Of course it's recovering. Because it's not a shitcoin. It's a going that is going to be used by a Global technology powerhouse and its affiliated banks. Get a clue dude. Are you watching the price?

you were here yesterday

Dude, I was a bad holder like you before. I was delusional like you. Just sell at loss and move on

I sure was. I 2 bagged ZEN and 2 bagged TX and now I just jumped back into XLM because it's bouncing off the bottom after profit takers bailed and BTC gold news sank in.

It’s THEM the whales who decide. No news nor logic.

I hopped out of XLM after it mooned. Doesn't mean it not going back up. You can argue with me with the price continues to go up, or you can jump in and make some gains.

>October 22nd – 25th: Las Vegas
>Jed McCaleb will be at Money 20/20 in Las Vegas speaking at a session about reimagining cross-border payments.

>October 23rd – 24th: Hong Kong
>Ella Qiang, Director of Partnerships, will be speaking at the Hong Kong Fintech Week at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center.

I think there is a good chance we will benefit from the bitcoin dump next week.

stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/

If anyone is seriously holding XLM when the creator is THE CREATOR OF MT GOX

You deserve to lose it all.
Fool me Twice..

You're right.. creator. Not the destroyer

I don't think that's a negative per se. Because he's capable of setting up a business. Which also shows in the aggressive networking strategies of Stellar.

Pretty sure he was looong gone befoe all that shit happened.

I'm sorry friends but if you're still holding this PND you should really come to your senses and drop the bags.
I'm just trying to look out for you

You can fud if you want. But I'm not here to shill XLM, I'm just here to help out my fellow /bizfags. I know charts and I called the bottom. Altcoin trading is all about charting.

People said eth scam and all that shit too that holders were retared.

>altcoin trading is about charting

Wow what an incredibly uninformed statement.
Altcoin trading is about HYPE and guess what bud? Hype is dead on this coin

I honestly don't plan to daytrade any coin until after the bitcoin fork.
But I am buying up coins that suffer from unusual dips.

Shills at full force spreading false info. Well seems like were really at bottom. I might even jump on this memetrain now.

I don't think you know what a PnD is. It's when you pump up on weak or fake news. I hardly think a partnership with IBM is weak news. No coin or stock, for that matter, ever goes straight up all the time. There's periods of consolidation and profit taking. This is a solid coin linked with a legitimate Blue Chip stock company.

Ether was an altcoin, monero was an altcoin. These don't sustain price with hype, they do it by being legitimately functional in the real world. This is what XLM is. It's a function of IBM transaction systems. Get a clue.

IBM is an aging giant. Their hardware research lab is great but everything else (even Watson) is far from being top notch.

Even if it is an aging giant. The simple fact that it's still a global powerhouse linked to the major banking system legitimizes XLM unlike 99.9% of other altcoins.

you sound like a bitch

you know it's going up so why did you make this thread? you scared weak hands?

Chads FUD their own coins, not talk them up.

So was Apple.

I'm not a Chad, I'm a rich betacuck. Chad's don't have any money, unless they're actors or models.

Look at this rate, it will slowly go up and some whales will fuck it up, it will go back to the bottom. Not enough volume.

deluded lumies

literally just set a new 24 hr low and is deadcat bouncing just like everything does
bitcoin literally about to fucking explode into the stratosphere and deluded lumlets still shilling
how does it feel to be so deluded, deluded lumies?

Terrible, can't believe i'm holding this coin. IBM can't even save it. Cap this.

Lel ok faggot, being a beta is nothing to be proud of. Even if you are gay. Doesent matter if its straight balls or gay balls, it dont pay to be a beta.

Slow is what you want, unless you're a race car driver or ordering a meal at McDonalds. Slow upward movement means healthy consolidation.

>upward movement = consolidation

Wow its true only complete retards think this coin has a future

Healthy

you'd have to be retarded to buy a coin that IBM endorses, period.

IBM thinks it has a future.

That is not a static chart.

Why would a giant corporation using a blockchain matter for the price lmao

Do you really think that Stellar being used to process intrabank payments amounting in the hundreds of billions of dollars matters lmao

get a life nerd nobody is using this shit even when they use it

>IBM thinks it has a future

i want you to go find a mirror, and read what you just wrote back to yourself

lol I thought it was sarcasm

Nah bro i'm serious

It's a shitcoin

It legitimizes the coin and shows that it's real-world worthy. That's more than you can say about 99.9% of alts. Now go get your fucking shinebox(LINK.)

Lumens are the native asset of the Stellar network.

Native means that lumens are built into the network. Asset is how the network refers to an item of value that is stored on the ledger.

One lumen is a unit of digital currency, like a bitcoin.

Jesse Lund: Japan likes Bitcoin; positive sign for cryptos? Nice to have a native asset in Hyperledger now with Stellar!

who cares if people use it

lol be honest, do you hit your head daily?

mommy pick me up i want to be taller like a big boy!

He had sold it before that and wasn't involved in the scandal at all.

deluded lumies
jed is the one who hacked mtgox

This is going to be one of the biggest bounces in crypto, i was only Fudding to get you guys to tell the full truth about Lumens. Nobody on Biz really posts the truth unless you talk shit to them.

fantastic timing, bitcoin is about to moon all over your delusional lumie bags

I don't care, i'm holding this for 6 months at least. i'll eat my keyboard if this isn't worth at least 3k sats by then.

holding from first run at 800
at this point I would be happy with even 600

I really like these deals or prospects of deals on many altcoins recently. Maybe I am just nieve, but for coins like ripple, stellar, link. How will we benefit from them making deals with these companies? Will they even be using the same currency or will it be a proprietary currency or will they begin using a proprietary currency at a fixed value to that it can be used by only these elite networks?

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

I suggest everybody go to stellar.org, read how the coin will be used (hint: lumens are not a backing asset) and then decide how what this coin will be worth rather than trusting some random shill

the non profit part of stellar literally depends on them holding value

alts will moon again after the 25th and lumens and link should be among the big winners you would think

In other news Bitbean is partnering with Alta Vista. buy buy buy

The only moon you'll ever see will be the in one from your makeshift bed underneath a bridge. IBM = Industrial Bagholder Machine

sell order at previous ath and hodl half till moon

Whats is "the in one"? I'm curious.

Hyperledger

yeah the question is of course what value... Given the specifications I dont see why the value should be any greater then it is now (obviously it will recover some, but beyond that?)

Join our pump and dump group GOBIG on discord
discord.gg/bEWNT46
we will do a pump this SaturdayJoin our pump and dump group GOBIG on discord
discord.gg/bEWNT46
we will do a pump this Saturday

we going to the moon on these pumps niggers

Lumens only have value when being used an exchange token between currencies. Price will rise once it commences use between south Pacific institutions on hyperledger early next year with other exchange channels in the offing also. Would expect the market cap to increase to at least $1b around this time.

Figures, the thing with two jewish stars in the logo.

FAGgot butch xo

10-1 all the fags shitting on IBM here would be going nuts if it were Bitcoin being used by the company

Yeah one is not like the other though...

So IBM is no longer the aging crappy computer company if they chose Bitcoin instead?

SHABOOEY IS MY BLESSING

Guys, when is everyone buying back in? Has it bottomed out?

lots of friction around early 4 area historically. I don't see it falling further unless bitcoin decides mars mission

I never said they were actually...
If you haven't realized that this is all about appearances I think you are playing the wrong game. and btc to normie ears is all there is and all there ever will be.probkem with stellar is, it's actually too good at what they do. They effectively abstracted away the coin. stellars value comes from their network not lumen directly. also the comparison between btc and lumen is bit stupid desu, one is digital gold the other a token. Of course people would fucking fomo hard I'd banks or ibm suddenly started denominating in a currency with such low supply

You mean like BTC already is? Listen, buy XML on 25th when it will be at its' lowest and it's a guaranteed moon mission because even normies think the IBM stuff is big. Right now, gauranteed gains in BTC with Asians waking up. You're fucking welcome user.