Hey Veeky Forums, what cultures are you a boo for...

Hey Veeky Forums, what cultures are you a boo for? It seems this website for the most part dislikes Judaism but I think their culture is really interesting, especially ancient Israel.

Thanks, what do you like about our culture? Are you a Christian?

I don't like the morals or social norms of any culture. I don't have a particular fixation on one material-culture. I like ancient Iran and their architecture, and Hungary's music. I find ancient Greece and their squabbles entertaining (so I guess that counts as social-norms), but I wouldn't want to live there unless I was fairly high class.

I love the multiple Jewish cultures and communities globally. It's easy to subsume us into one group but we are honestly only bound historically by tenets we interpret and express differently.

Rome. Its always been my favorite historical country.

German culture, language, food, clothing, etc. Only an insensitive, disgusting or evil bitch/asshole would proudly proclaim German heritage in race mixed company.

German heritage is a deal breaker for me as a dark brunette woman.

Oh, Jews are very interesting.

All women deserve death

Germans and racist white Americans stand in the way of the MLK dream.

Which is why I’m glad their culture is being “destroyed” and that they’re not having enough kids to grow as a population.

not sure if jew false flagging as white or white false flagging as jew

Neither. I’m part Hispanic and certainly not Jewish.

VOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIT

Germany (especially Bavaria) and Ireland. For non-existent groups, I'd say just about all Hellenistic nations (especially the Ptolemies and Greco-Bactrians), ancient Israel, the Baltic Germans, and Tsarist Russia.

Hispanics count as white?

this guy is larping. The majority Latino leftist these days will call them self Latino just to spite the term "Hispanic"

I’m part Latina, but have passed for “white” all my life.

Yes. There are White Hispanics, and Hispanic White Americans.

There is no Jewish conspiracy to depopulate “white” countries, it’s just that the Nazis are better at making HATE than love and children.

The lighter the man, the more hateful he tends to be.

so why do you hate Germans

It is ridiculous to believe that a lack of breeding by white (especially blond man & blonde woman couples) has to be the result of some Jewish conspiracy against the “white” race.

and the more black the more uncivilized, right guys??

Because German = Nazi

Nope.

Don't hate the Catholic Germans, they're basically innocent of it all. Protestants have been responsible for most of the evil in Germany (Prussia) and America (KKK).

>KKK
>evil

Second. Currently learning the language off and on, but I have yet to find a person that I can practice speaking it with. Now that I am coming out of my racist phase its not about the pure aryan whatever anymore, but I find a lot of aspects of their culture very interesting. In particular, I have read a bit about the regional culture of Bavaria. From what I understand, there are several aspects of this that remain distinct from the rest of Germany to this day, although that slowly seems to be changing. Are there any Bavarians that can tell me something about it that I wouldnt find on wikipedia?

Why must you do this?

>Ugly Girl

Evil Nazi bitch has darker skin than I do and I’m half Mestizo.

Eyebrows don’t match hair either.

Probably fake blonde.

Cosplaying immature idiot.

I despise women who wear the dirndl and men who proudly wear lederhosen. I also hate Octoberfest!

Russian and Italian

>WE

And the darker the more uppity and restful.

This should be considered another hate symbol.

Ouch! That hurts my eyes! Stupid Germans!

That’s basically a Nazi war flag with the swastika rolled up into a black stripe at the top, and the white circle yellowed from age and rolled into another stripe at the bottom. Then Hitler’s eagle turned black when he died.

This is the first image that comes to mind when I hear the word lederhosen.

Any other guy in them looks like a pathetic excuse for him.

Why does the Fuhrer have a much bigger bulge than the kid???????

No one knows.

No one will ever know.

I am so fücking glad I can never have the likes of him come out of my vag!

Nothing uglier than blond hair, brown eyes and dark skin!!!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulk!!!!!!!!

The opposite would be much more ideal!

Like this.

azeriboo, pakiboo, ghanaboo, kazakhboo

Memes aside

What characterize Germans isn't blond hair but their height. Germans are extremely tall.

German, Roman, Anglo-Saxon

Philosemitic goys are the cringiest people on the planet.

All this cattiness. Go back to /cgl/.

>what cultures are you a boo for?

I was a pretty big Icelandic boo, but now I just take fleeting interest in my own cultural background.