Why should i spent 10 years lifting naturally to look like Connor Murphy when i could do it in a year with roids?

Why should i spent 10 years lifting naturally to look like Connor Murphy when i could do it in a year with roids?

Im gonna fucking roid in the summer
>"b-but you will be a fraud!!"
why should i waste my youth lifting only to look good in my 30's?
you wont be able to get the body you want without roids.

Other urls found in this thread:

fightaging.org/archives/2002/11/calorie-restriction-explained/
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
ergo-log.com/steroids-users-hormone-balance-irreparably-damaged-after-a-couple-of-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

salty powerlifters who can deadlift 405 but look completely dyel are assblasted about roids

dont listen to them

>roiding for girls
>roiding to look natty

'waste time'

>not enjoying lifting
>doing it anyways
>in a desperate bid to lose your virginity

lol

Also,

>implying you would even make gains on roids with your piss poor attitude and work ethic

prlly not desu

That's fine in all, but you aren't doing the work to get you to your goal body.
The roids are.
If you were doing the work to get you your goal body, then you wouldn't need roids.

roids make u ill and sick and give u bad hairline an bich titt

>not a professional athlete
>roiding

>do it in a year with roids

Get on tren, mast and GH and you can do better in six months.

i love lifting
but i dont want to be in my 30's before i get the body i want

>i've never researched roids before but have an opinion on them
Roids are safe if used carefully and not abused.

Why should we care what you faggot do

You won't get the body you want even with roids because you have a weak, lazy mentality.

>Shave your chest
>stop tripfagging until you make it

how is my mentality weak?
i spend over 2 hours at the gym every session.
never skipped a meal.
never skipped a day.

i just wont get my dream body without roids

If you know what you're doing from the get go your fine. Things is, you don't.

Heads up:

You're never going to get that body you want. You're always going to keep chasing this distant image of an even nicer body. If you enjoy lifting, then continue lifting natty. Roids have a whole load of negative health effects (mood included). You'll be happier lifting natty than roiding bro.

Even if you know you'll never make it to your goal, there's something to be said for giving it an honest shot with no trickery. At least no one will ever be able to denigrate your accomplishments by calling you a fraud and cheat.

lol

I look like a model with my face

You're fucked, no matter how many riods you take I will always look better than you natty

Get fucked
Stay fucked
Be mad
lol

You want to know why not?

Unless you're willing to do your year on 'roids, then immediately move to another city where no one knows you, EVERYONE will KNOW with certainty that you used steroids -- and they'll not be impressed at all, since you did, and in fact many people will lose respect for you because you used steroids. Of course you'll lie to people about using steroids, too, which just makes it worse. Contrary to what some people believe, qualities like honesty and integrity still count in our society, and disregarding those qualities for sake of an expedient like steroids marks you as a person of low character, and not to be trusted. Also add to this that if steroid posession and use is illegal in your country, you're also a criminal, which will make people lose even more respect and trust you even less: you lie, you cheat, and you're a criminal. I'm sure fathers will just line up around the block to have their daughters involved with a lying, cheating criminal.

Then there's the fact that you don't look the same on 'roids as you do natty. People will KNOW just by looking at you.

Then there's the fact that when you go off them, the gains will slowly go away.

Then there's the fact that using them changes your personality; you become kind of an asshole when on them.

Lastly there's the risk to your short-term and long-term health, of course. Unless you have a doctor monitoring you, you can fuck yourself up, BAD. As in DEAD.
>t. ZYZZ

LOL do what you want, I guess.

>Then there's the fact that using them changes your personality; you become kind of an asshole when on them.

Not already being an asshole
lol

>relative dies and leaves you a few million
>thats fine and all but you really didnt earn or work for it xDDD

With study and intelligent use, we essentially all have access to Captain America tier super soldier serum.

There are many reasons not to gear up (legitimate legal concerns, trusted sources, some people are more prone to side effects).

Results aren't one of them.

Hmm, I guess there's something to be said for that, yes: Someone who is already of low character, prone to cheating, and disregarding the law if it doesn't suit them, would probably be of the mindset to use steroids in the first place.

So shall we then say that steroids exist as a test of a man's character? You use them, you fail the test? That works; someone walks around, it being very obvious from how they look that they've used steroids, you then KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that they lack good character and a sense of right-and-wrong, and good people steer clear of them.

>when i could do it in a year with roids?

What does it matter if it takes a year with roids? You would have to keep roiding to upkeep it or otherwise you would revert back to your natty level physique.

Would you want to commit to possible decades of every downside roids have?

>Hmm, I guess there's something to be said for that, yes: Someone who is already of low character, prone to cheating, and disregarding the law if it doesn't suit them, would probably be of the mindset to use steroids in the first place.
>So shall we then say that steroids exist as a test of a man's character? You use them, you fail the test? That works; someone walks around, it being very obvious from how they look that they've used steroids, you then KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that they lack good character and a sense of right-and-wrong, and good people steer clear of them.
Shut the fuck up

You will probably look like shit with steroids but whatever if you want to take them take them
lol it fucks with your hormones and that's a problem though lol that's why you should not do it

lol you are all are a bunch of tards if this had no side effects you would be turning down a goldmine of saved time and speady progress just because you don't want to offend some random cunt

I'm 24 and I feel like my time is running out. I quite honestly want to roid but don't feel like it's safe enough for me to do so.

>shave my chest

Never, not until I make it at least.

Once (if ever) I have stirations to actually show, then it makes sense.

Right now? I can keep the hair.

>stop tripfagging

OOps, was blogposting in fraud about giving 16 year olds herpes

>when i could do it in a year with roids
>a year

Are you lean OP?
Are you a little bitch?
Do you have strong feelings?
Do you get angry easily?
Have you got no money?
Do you care about other people more then yourself?

If you answered NO to any of these questions, then it's probably best you don't do roids.

Inheritance is not remotely the same as taking steroids.
That is a retarded example.

If you take an obsessive amount of roids, then the results will be the reason to not take them.

Doesn't matter how big you get you'll always have a stupid pussy ass mentality, the skinny guy working his ass off without roids will have more pride than you, he didn't have to stick a needle in his ass to achieve what he was going to achieve. Go blast roids, but youre just an inferior loser who has 0 mental gains. Cheers.

Did a couple cycles and regretted it.

A few reasons:
- Stretch marks
- Cost (in Australia is high)
- Off cycle time sucks unbelievably
- Losing passion for natty lifting
- Damaged some tendons while on tren because strength is godly but tendons couldn't keep up.

Once you know the feeling of being on, its hard to ever go back with any real passion. The other side is being on sucks majorly with sides, bloat, acne, etc + its god awful for your health in the long run.

I don't regret it but wouldn't actually recommend anyone to do it either IMHO, unless you're competing. Its such a stupid idea if you're doing it to look good, especially since women don't really care if you're just that much bigger.

You're really only roiding to impress other guys, if you're doing it for looks.

As a side note, blasting and cruising is god-awful for your health (actual doctor here too) but the whole lifting community is in some massive denial that they aren't harmless. It definitely speeds up coronary disease and increases risk of stroke.

At 50+, you're not gonna care that much about what you look like or can lift when you have a family to support and want to see grow up.

are harmless*

AUS lifter here.

My situation is somewhat different. I lifted natty until mid 20's. Have been Blasting and cruising since the last 3 years.

Agree with all the points that you've made.

I unfortunately have a genetic medical condition that could easily mean an early grave for me 40's 50's I might be lucky to make it to an old age.

I'm happy taking my chances with my use of gear and most likely will be using it for the rest of my life.

I completely agree with you that for the majority of people it may just be more of a heart ache (lol) in the long run than its worth.

I've got pretty awesome genetics and am (see: can be) big af without roids. I would roid and leave humanity behind but I worry about natural test levels and my body. It being able to produce it after a few cycles.

Im getting stretch marks lifting natty, is it good genetics or bad genetics

Good goy, high test is bad keep your test levels low and keep yourself submissive

Yeah, but massive, quick growth sure makes + genetic susceptibility makes more a terrible combination.
If you've got striae from natty lifting, you're in for a shock when you hop on haha.

lol

>i spend over 2 hours at the gym every session
That's too long.
>never skipped a day
You need a rest day every so often.

You're working harder, but not smarter. You can't just push yourself harder and harder and expect your body to produce results the same. You're not in an anime.

Google this shit. You're working out wrong.

I'm 30 and considering doing a test only cycle. Is the acne really that bad? It would be fucking weird if a 30 year old started getting pimples on his face. Anywhere else I could deal with the acne, but face...ouch that would be embarrassing as fuck. Is my only real concern desu senpai.

Initially it was bad but I took some erythromycin which helped a bit. I was also able to take some ro-accutane which helped infinitely, but the sides from that were bad enough too.

Yeah it was pimples on the face but back and chest acne. Its a giveaway for anyone with any knowledge. No one in there late 20's+ should have bacne unless they're using gear.

Overall, the look wasn't worth it IMO.

Stretch marks and acne scars are for life. Gains aren't.

Yeah keep giving him that runaround, bro.

Fact is that we're not all born equal and that we must rescue ourselves from our genetics.

Roids will speed up hair loss and create dependency, plus shorten your lifespan. Not to mention it's against the law...

If none of these bother you (and let's be honest here, they are minor issues), then yeah, you should totally go ahead and do it.

I wouldn't, tho.

I'm on the fence..

On one hand you have a fast road to gains and gfs. Downside is an early grave.

On the other hand you have a long road that builds character. Downside is you'll never look good and your life will consist of you talking to other guys on a anime image board about who has the best waifu.

I guarantee, you will never look like than in 10 years natty

bc you will miss out on the benefits of lifting
You will never know that hard work leads to results.
You may understand it through concepts but you will never internalize it knowing that when you look in the mirror, you cheated on your way there.

Sure in the end you have a good body but deep, deep down inside you knkow your still a pussy ass bitch that didnt have the balls to go all in.

daily reminder this faggot spends a ton of time in the gym and ingests a ton of dangerous, unknown substances just to get the chance to talk to girls because he's too autistic to go out and actually meet them.

go watch his videos. he shows the bloopers, a ton of girls laugh at how he thinks he'll get their number by looking like that. you can literally go out with normies and get better results look regular than this autistic fuck gets.

reminder that eating a calorie surplus shortens your lifespan no matter what you do

fightaging.org/archives/2002/11/calorie-restriction-explained/

Life starts at 30, bitch.

Freezma?

OP or anybody?

Holy shit lol, Keep tripfagging, you're my new favorite.

lol this is what old people actually believe

If the possible side effects and possible jail time and/or scamming don't bother you then why the fuck not? If you want to do it fast in exchange for the risks then knock yourself the fuck out.

I get what you're trying to say but it doesn't make sense upon analysis. The roids would aid him to his goal in a more extreme manner as having a good diet would. He's doing the work. As long as he isn't in a sport that prohibits steroids than in what way is it cheating? Maybe it is to some people whom take pride in putting in hard work, but to the casual person, it's just another means to their goals of life.

>Did a couple cycles and regretted it.
>I don't regret it

Which is it faggot.

dont worry I blog post 24/7 there

I trigger roidaroos on the daily because they are at the point where they see a dyel and it actually burns their eyes, they fly into some sort of roid rage at the sight of my dyel frame

>roiding for girls
Murphy doesn't, he roids for men.

you should look great then. post pic

If lifting is a waste of time for you, why even try to look good in the first place?
If you think looking good and self-respect is a waste of time, you'll never make it, no matter how jacked you look

never skipped a day as in never skipped a workout day. ofcourse i have rest days.. i follow a program which is 3 days a week but with lots of exercises

Should have explained it better.

Both. I do and don't regret it.

It sucks living with the consequences and I know better now. I don't like having these stretch marks etc or the knowledge of how good it feels to lift on gear.

On the other hand, if I had to go back in time to my early 20's when I did them, I wouldn't do them again.

Overall, probably more towards regret actually.

I forgot to add, I'm glad I know what its like.

Its an experience I wanted but wouldn't recommend.

Jesus fucken Christ! And i thought i was a uneven lopsided looking motherfucker. Dude is sideways as fuck

He isn't natty

Depends where you start.

But we can take roids gain 20% on our already impressive lifts and also get aestethics. You can maybe lose body fat if you can control your diet.

Steroids are a gamble, a dangerous, retarded gamble.

I know 5 dudes who have dropped dead before their 40s because of roid use. I mean, know for a fact, not "heard about". Steroids feed into body-dysmorphia for a lot of people and result in retards blowing half their monthly income on supplements from china that are meant to go into cattle.

But if you're so fucking terrible as a human being that you need to look like an anatomy diagram to get a girl, more power to you.

how to achieve connor mode

im a fat cunt who loves food

also i got a girlfriend 5 months again and gained like 5kg since that photo of fat and stopped lifting

1. Depends on where & how you get them.

2. Injection techniques

3. Dosages, stacking (people in general are taking way too much)

4. Personal mental state, if you have an agressive and addictive peronality you shouldnt touch them.

heck, sometimes a rest WEEK can work wonders too. i plateaued on my bench a year ago and couldnt make gains, then i got sick and spent a week on the couch, and once i was in the gym i was smashing my PRs like no ones business.

i was in denial about deloading, but that shit works wonders

and if you have a history of heart problems, like atherosclerosis, definitely think twice before doing steroids unless you want a heart attack on your 30th birthday.

This, but it only goes for men.
Women know jack shit about building muscle and won't think it's weird that you look like Captain America within a year.

Is it possible to do one cycle and keep gains?

>your lifts
>impressive
Pick one.

>post in the roid general every fucking day nonstop
>never done roids

please pick one? I'll send you $200 in bitcoin if you never post on Veeky Forums again please God accept.

does anyone here like this guy?

Redpill me on why I shouldn't roid once I hit goal weight

>t. ZYZZ
Fuck outta here with that dork shit bratah

Depends

gyno

>implying you have $200 to your name

ahahahah

Deal,

>implying you didn't send like 2 dollars to kahuna and user

Why do you think I didn't bother posting it

b24adf94-1c2e-4b64-b73b-53bb6d268433

>tfw 0% chance I'll have to take off trip

So sorry mr. roiding for girls

And I re read it. Never post again on this board?

ALright, deal.

>ergo-log.com/steroids-users-hormone-balance-irreparably-damaged-after-a-couple-of-years.html

>your natural test levels will literally never recover to normal levels

But if you're on gear why would you care? And what if you're someone like me, who already has lower than average test levels?

On what?

fuck off you autistic cunt

>I-I totally have $200
>I-I'll send it to you

'Ok go'

>f-fuck off

LoL

If it was legal where I live, and I could do it with the supervision of a medical professional I totally would.
Injecting shit I have no idea where it came from in dosages that are ballpark guesses, bought from some 90 IQ Rich Piana lookalike? Yeah, no thanks pal, I'd rather be healthy.

1 year? Pft... with roids you could do that in 90 days.

Not even kidding. Train like a gym bro. Moderate weight, 1990's typical bodybuilder routine and a caloric deficit. Your body would literally canabalize any fat on your body for energy so that it could use every ounce of protein you ate to build muscle. You would transform at an alarming rate.

>wanting to look like him

Enjoy your life as a flightless bird without lats

Cuz exercise and training should not be taken as a mean but as an end in itself. If you take ten years building your body, you can be sure that you will be better able to maintain it than a person who takes shortcuts.

>My lack of a face when Danazol increases telomere length

Get fucked you moralistic faggot who builds retarded strawmen because that's the only foe you can imagine your weak ass conquering.

Shortcuts aren't inherently bad. Computers and the internet are a shortcut for cognition.

Girls and women are more superficial than men. They posture as idealists but act pragmatically. We posture as pragmatists but act like idealists.

It has nothing to do with "fucking terrible human beings". Women like seeing ripped bods. If you look visually good, they'll excuse every flaw you have and express. If you look dumpy, then even the most minor flaw is magnified into a deal breaker in their eyes.

The sexual marketplace is no place for lame idealists who try to shame other dudes on lame bases

>That's too long.
"no"

dude why ask? just roid and see for yourself how the results are or the experience in general.

currently on my 1st test e cycle 9th week, gains are ok , training is a lot different than natty training, good pumps, strength, can do multiple sets without burning out etc

Would i do it again? 50/50 depends on how i feel afterwards but definately worth trying.

>Increases telomere length

So you want to have a higher chance of cancer?

Cool.

Connor Murphy has that Jeffrey Dahmer stare.

leave op alone. he has been working out religiously in the past 2 weeks.

OP you have to realize that when people stop taking roids, the gains go away fast.

yes, you may never look like Connor

but you may look pretty good for a long time natty

you may look like Connor for a bit but it will be fleeting

you decide

>doesnt re-read before posting

stay out of university.