Just start lifting and your hunched posture will correct itself

>Just start lifting and your hunched posture will correct itself

Who else fell for this meme?

It works when you do more than just curls and bench you dumb faggot

Do a month of just benching. should fix it

deadlifts with proper form my son

No, you must squat 2 hours a day for three weeks straight. Only then will your posture be fixed.

The best way to fix your posture is to learn how it feels to be in the correct posture. Then maintain that throughout the day for weeks to a few months untill it becomes natural.

Lifting isnt as good for fixing posture.

But usually posture doesnt matter for injuries. But it certainly makes you look worse.

Stretches my nigga

which stretches do you recommend?

None, because they dont fix youre posture.

Stretching is for increasing range of motion, not posture.

not a meme worked for me

What am I supposed to do then?

I can't get myself into the right posture

I doubt yours was as bad as mine but which exercises do you think helped the most?

Posture issue are caused by muscle imbalances. Stretching will loosen tight muscles. The types of stretches you should do depends on what your specific posture issue.

I went to physiotherapy school, and keep myself updated with good therapists.
The best way is thisSome people need to learn how to controll certain parts before they can get into correct posture. And its difficult to say exactly without being there to see what you can and cannot do, and what your posture looks like.

Lifting helps, but 1 hour a day of fixing it doesnt solve the other 23 hours of fucking it up.

Posture is rarely caused by muscle imbalances. Especially in sedentary people. Its caused by postural habits and what you do.

I've either sat hunched over or like this for for 13 hours every day for 9 years.

if you have a very hunched over posture and cant get it close to straight then do some stretching to give you that range of motion back.
Eric cressey have a lot of good upper back and thoracic rotation stretches. do one of each for 3 minutes a day, and stop sitting like that. Change sitting position more often.

And remember that your upper back shouldnt be completely straight. There should be some curve(kyphosis)

Thats not exact infrmation, but it should be a bit helpfull.

i would be very thankful if you could tell me more about those stretches

Fuck's sake dude, why would you do that?

it just happens man

google Quadruped Extension-rotation and do something similare to the Thoracic extension on foamroller stretch.

Eric cressey got lots of articles about upepr back mobility. Just read them if you want to learn more.

You've never been a neet, have you?

I've been having the time of my life. I've been so exhausted from all the constant pleasure coming at me that I had to slide down into a comfier position to help me recover

>Who else fell for this meme?
you mean besides the obvious?

Not him, but I started spending a lot of time sitting in front of the computer with a slight hunch that became gradually worse over the years, until it got to the point where I have to sit like that (but not that bad) to be comfortable.

Bumping

literally no one. who tf told you this?

I've lost quite a bit of weight and have a noticeably improved posture. I don't lift extensively however. Just stand up straight whenever you catch yourself slouching.