Why dont you rock climb Veeky Forums? It's one of the best full body workouts you can do

Why dont you rock climb Veeky Forums? It's one of the best full body workouts you can do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wX_rh8Qugt0
youtu.be/1zKuQttH1kE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its a good hobby, and addition to lifting. But it lacks in progressive overload and legs.

No thanks I don't want tendonitis.

Rock climbers are some of the fittest people, they usually have super low body fat composition and have very good cardio health due to hobbies that follow such as hiking/kayaking and most other outdoor activities.

I'm not smug or annoying enough

How do I get started at this hobby

>no progressive overload

Never been bouldering huh? Once you get to V8-9+ you need insane grip strength and body balance to even think about sending a problem

I'm two intelligent

climb rock now

But I do OP. I rock climb 5-6 times a week. I only do push days at the gym about 3-4 days a week.

Used to do it once per week, injured my shoulder so i stopped because you can injure yourself easily and that would fuck up gains

> Alex Honnold

This guy is also borderline insane when it comes to managing his fear. He's free solo'd unbelievable climbs and it's a miracle he hasn't fallen to his death yet.

youtu.be/wX_rh8Qugt0
youtu.be/1zKuQttH1kE

for some reason i love watching people fall off cliffs

its even better watching those kids who climb to tops of buildings for social media selfies fall and die

honestly cant wait to see this dude fall. the higher they fall from the better

i dont even think climbing is stupid. its kind of like my very serious fear of deep or murky water which coincides with a deep fascination of the sea and an urge to go sailing ( i also enjoy watching divers die, although i'd say i get less enjoyment

>watching those kids who climb to tops of buildings for social media selfies fall and die
i hate those people

I think you have a serious psychologically problem brah.

>5.12 big wall solo

Fuck Alex man, I won't sniff at 5.11 for at least a year of regular climbing

fuckin expensive

You seem like a fun guy.

>fuckin expensive

this is the worst meme

i think im just very risk averse and when i see people doing really risky, insanely brave stunts... idk maybe i just feel like they're getting what they deserve... "the chickens coming home to roost" as malcolm X once said

I don't think you understand what progressive overload is if you think that changing grip strength and isotonic balancing shit is going to accomplish anything besides forearm growth

This is like climbing a ladder to him, he practices the routes extensively and his free climbs are rare very practiced events

Tallest place in my country is ~300 m above sea level

I would if I could

i fuck your mum so it counts as full body workout

>Dat gyno

>super low bf %

Do you not know how to cut?

>fittest people

Many of us are lifting for aesthetics and don't want to look like we never lifted a day in our lives (because guess what he never lifted before lol)

It's pretty fucking simple, don't look, don't look like you lift

Why do we have to do this thread every day?

You are grossly overestimating all the fat manlets on Veeky Forums. These guys couldn't even complete a single set of those crossfit swinging pull ups, much less scale an entire rock face.

Cost, accessibility, avoid fags like OP, learning curve, etc.