Are you aware that eating at a calorie surplus every day is literally aging you and killing you faster?

are you aware that eating at a calorie surplus every day is literally aging you and killing you faster?

terms to know
>telomeres
>cell senescence
>glycosylation

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3370421/

Telomere length shortens with age. Progressive shortening of telomeres leads to senescence, apoptosis, or oncogenic transformation of somatic cells, affecting the health and lifespan of an individual. Shorter telomeres have been associated with increased incidence of diseases and poor survival. The rate of telomere shortening can be either increased or decreased by specific lifestyle factors. Better choice of diet and activities has great potential to reduce the rate of telomere shortening or at least prevent excessive telomere attrition, leading to delayed onset of age-associated diseases and increased lifespan. This review highlights the role of telomeres in aging and describes the lifestyle factors which may affect telomeres, human health, and aging.

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130123133852.htm

>Caloric restriction has a protective effect on chromosomes in mice

A sustained lowering of food intake over time results in an increase of telomere length -- the ends of chromosomes -- in adult mice, which has a protective effect on the DNA and genetic material.

lifeextension.com/newsletter/2010/7/late-onset-calorie-restriction-reduces-cellular-senescence-protects-telomeres/page-01

""Many people will have heard of the theory that eating a very low calorie diet can help to extend life span and there is a lot of evidence that this is true,"

>literally cucking your lifespan and accelerating your aging process just because you're insecure

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/fasting-for-three-days-can-regenerate-entire-immune-system-study/
t-nation.com/pharma/big-dead-bodybuilders
dfred.bol.ucla.edu/FrederickHaselton-2007-PSPB-MuscularityFitnessIndicator.pdf
weightrainer.net/training/rules.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look where eating 6000 calories a day gets you

you can see it in his face

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/fasting-for-three-days-can-regenerate-entire-immune-system-study/

"Fasting for as little as three days can regenerate the entire immune system, even in the elderly, scientists have found in a breakthrough described as "remarkable".

Although fasting diets have been criticised by nutritionists for being unhealthy, new research suggests starving the body kick-starts stem cells into producing new white blood cells, which fight off infection."

>reminder that this is the guy that creampies your gf while you're away at the gym

t-nation.com/pharma/big-dead-bodybuilders

""Most guys think nothing bad will ever happen to them. But you watch. You'll be seeing more and more serious heart problems, and worse, once these guys hit 40."

– Mike Matarazzo, pro bodybuilder

Matarazzo had triple-bypass open heart surgery at 38, a heart attack at 41, and died at age 47 while waiting for a heart transplant.

He was at his competitive peak in his early-30s, when "mass monsters" dominated bodybuilding, and he claimed to eat up to seven pounds of red meat per day at his biggest."

top fucking kek

go ahead and ignore this thread Veeky Forums

but know the price to pay for your insecurity

"grandma, what was grandpa like?"

"he was very strong, he spent all of his time exercising and eating"

"i wish i could meet him grandma, didnt you say he died when he was 60 years old?"

"here lies user, he benched 260"

>everyone is too busy replying to shitposts, trollbait and meme threads

cya Veeky Forums have a nice (short) life

Correlation =/= Causation
Prove to me the results of these tests are from calorie restriction and not from glycogen depletion resulting in gluconeogenesis.

do women find this attractive? he has an hour glass shape

dont women find that repulsive? I look a little like that just bigger shoulders and i cringe everytime i see myself in the mirror naked because i find it so disgusting

is this just dysmorphia or what. someone redpill me

that dude is skinny af, but plenty of women would find him attractive

I wonder if this applies a clean, lean bulk

Male models aren't chosen by women user.
They're chosen by very very very very gay men.

Good

>19 KB JPG
>go ahead and ignore this thread Veeky Forums
Ok.

In mice it's from decreased mtor activation by leucine causing sirt3-dependent changes in acetylation. Evidence is lacking in humans so OP can leave

this kek

>are you aware eating at a calorie surplus every day is killing you faster?

excellent

permabulk time boys

Holy fuck do you not understand that in order to grow, you should eat a caloric surplus while exercising? Your body development is active until age 25.

>Falling for this bait

I know fuck off

>Your body development is active until age 25.

What does this mean in terms of building muscle?

No one is fucking on a surplus every day for a significant amount of time compared to their lifespan. Unless you're a mass monster on gear or fucking retarded and fat

>"""new research suggests"""
motherfucking dropped, saged, and reported

>7 pounds of red meat per day
>tons of roids
gee whiz, I fucking wonder why he died

Nigga, Matarazzo was one of the guys I looked up too when I was a pants shitter and was heavily into bodybuilding. Him Flex Yates Coleman Olivia Arnold and last and arguably most important Ferigno were who I followed religiously.

Mattarazzo would constantly dehydrate himself do the most insane amount of gear imaginable and ate ridiculous amounts of meat.
None NONE of the mass monsters survived the 90's and Aughts. Fucking Yates and Coleman are like the only major guys who made it out of that time with most of their health intact.

dfred.bol.ucla.edu/FrederickHaselton-2007-PSPB-MuscularityFitnessIndicator.pdf

>muscular men reported more lifetime sex partners, more short-term sex partners, and more affairs with mated women at significant or marginally significant levels

whoops posted this in wrong thread

Awesome thanks OP I'll pick up eating a surplus in addition to drugs and alcohol.

>Option A: Live a very long life on shitmode as a DYEL skelly cuck too afraid to go outside because MUH LONGEVITY, probably end up a beta provider

>Option B: Live fast and hard, lift and get swole, get laid, understand time is limited and make the most of it, never waste a day

are you aware shit posting on Veeky Forums is why you're a virgin who spends all his time infront of his pc only broken by the 45 minutes you go to the gym to do your "strength routine" that consists of 3 exercises done 5x5 with 5 minute breaks between sets.

>going for more than 45 minutes

>Testosterone levels (the body's main anabolic hormone) start to decline after about 45 to 60 minutes of intense weight training and catabolic (muscle destroying) hormones such as cortisol start to increase. This signals the point at which training is theoretically thought to begin losing it's effectiveness. In other words, based on the average person's hormonal response to training, it would seem that you'd be better off leaving the gym after about an hour and resting for your next workout because you're not going to stimulate any significant degree of additional muscle growth by training longer anyway. In addition, prolonged training requires the adrenal glands to produce elevated levels of epinephrine, cortisol and aldosterone. Over time, excessive training results in decreased adrenergic receptor sensitivity (making fat loss difficult and fat gain easier) and adrenal fatigue (as evidenced by fluctuating average daily body temperatures, decreasing blood pressure, low energy, joint pain and muscle loss). In short, your muscle gains will stop and you'll start getting fatter and feeling "run down". This probably won't happen in a few weeks, but over time adrenergic receptor down-regulation and adrenal fatigue due to overtraining (and psychological stress, lack of sleep, poor nutrition, etc.) is a large reason why many drug-free trainees keep working harder but get less in return. If you've had a life-long tendency to be fat and weak then you're especially at risk of this. As an advanced trainee you'll know where your personal limits are based on experience, but for beginners and intermediates that instinct hasn't been developed and they're best off just keeping the training session to about an hour or less.

weightrainer.net/training/rules.html

Coleman can't even walk anymore

>what OP wants us to believe
EATING KILLS YOU

>what the actual issue is
ROIDS