Day one of mk-677 just started. Appetite was fucking crazy and I ate everything in my fridge. Who's on this shit with me

Day one of mk-677 just started. Appetite was fucking crazy and I ate everything in my fridge. Who's on this shit with me

I'm on caps. not had that side effect. probably just a placebo or a side effect your mind is creating because you're so desperate for it to work

Not true, hunger is a very common side effect of mk667, it increases ghrelin, the "hunger hormone"

Your shit's probably fake, most capped sarms are

i take it 1-3 days/week

mostly doing it to maintain more easily and counteract the decreased appetite / lowered calorie intake from other drugs

since it increases gh slightly, it should be good for longevity too, amirite? imma live forever yo

first things i tried were pills. didn't work half as good as the liquid stuff

Anyone here try Ostarine (MK-2866)? Seems like a stronger version of mk-677 (in terms of gains), no pct recommended unless you do >8-12 week cycles

I wish mods would ban these threads

All this placebo shilling is really pathetic. These threads never even go anywhere.

>turning in your natty card

go back to 1980

>legal status in Burger: unscheduled
>mfw

Where'd you buy from? I wanted to use irc . bio but its so expensive

Bump for interest

dumb, waste of time. use normal orals instead. sarms are garbage.

>The cabinet fully supports the weight of his overweight slavness
Damn that's one well put together cabinet.

I just turned 18 and Im 6' 175lbs and around 17% bf. Do I have anything to gain from this?

>further damage your liver and experience more sides instead

the funny thing is in a few years almost everyone is going to be on these 21st century drugs instead

lol you actually bought into the bullshit about orals "damaging" your liver

mate people were eating 100mg dbol a day for years on end before the internet gave every one of you fucking retards the voice to parrot this bullshit.

yeah your liver is invincible bro, stop being a pussy

Why are they garbage?

I'm new to sarms but from what I've read they provide a small boost to muscle mass compared to roids but importantly, they carry less severe side effects.

>>Why are they garbage?

very little results compared to sides. ostarine will shut you down just as much (if not more) as dbol or tbol, and give you gyno, while giving you a third of the results. it isn't the "safe" option like people love to think it is.

Hmmm... thanks for the info. Guess I should do more research on sarms and roids.

Btw is this from personal experience or just articles you have read?

personal experience having used both ostarine and orals.

Thanks for the info senpai. Shame about the sides, I was thinking about running osta with a pct after but now I gotta rethink.

I still have my natty card but figured sarms would be a 'safer' substance to start off with, if I decide to hand it in.

wow thats total bullshit
ostarine only shuts you down if you run it for a VERY long cycle (12 weeks++)

do 6-8 weeks and you dont even need pct, thats how much it shuts you down m80

I plan on trying lgd-4033

It's on my drugs list but I forgot why I put it there

What do these things do again

ITT: roid heads trying to drag you down with them

it had more of a negative effect on my libido than regular orals did so

What is the best online source to get legitimate sarms ? Lgd and mk 677 peak my Interests

How long did you cycle osta for?

it was a long time ago, i think around 6-7 weeks though.

Do you remember what dose you took? Sorry for all the questions, just wonna inform myself as much as possible.

25mg ed i think, looking up my old order it's 30ml 50mg/ml so i'm assuming i dosed it at .5ml for 60 days.

>tfw want to do mk but alll the sites/idea of it are sketch as fuck

>yfw the FDA doesint regulate shops
>just imagine what's in that shit

DESU guy you're better off finding the biggest guy in the gym, I would but I'm too autismo to ask,and broke

I must admit, all the bad experiences of osta that I've read seem to be from taking the liquid instead of caps.

Is that because caps just don't work? Or is the rate of absorption too much from the liquid?

I'm on week 3 of 25mg ED. My joints hurt and my dreams are weird as fuck. Lots of water retention, too. Have yet to see increase in muscle or strength.

i honestly have no idea. there shouldn't really be any difference at all. back then (this was late 2010), caps weren't available and ostarine was relatively new.

>Have yet to see increase in muscle or strength.

see, if this were 50mg tbol, or even 50mg dbol, at three weeks you'd be posting

>pumps are insane in the gym
>pretty noticeable increases in strength and size
>muscles feel/look pumped + fuller all the time

but on ostarine you'll never get this. it just doesn't have the same feeling as regular hormones do.

I'm on MK-677. I'm mostly in it for the eventual cellular hyperplasia, which will allow me to have an increased potential for strength and size.
IRC is a relatively trusted source regarding purity of product.
You're apparently ignorant of what sarms are. They're not garbage, they're a weaker equivalent to steroids.
It only shuts you down if you take it for too long. If you cycle 15mg ED for 8 weeks, you won't need PCT.

>I'm on MK-677. I'm mostly in it for the eventual cellular hyperplasia, which will allow me to have an increased potential for strength and size.

sorry, you're right, i didn't realize you were replying to the OP. i still get MK-677 and ostarine confused because of the MK prefix on both.

i don't have any experience with MK-677.

MK-677 is a fucking blessing to me. I'm a skinny dyel with zero-to-no appetite most days, an hour after eating this or if I take it before bed the day before (usually) I can finally hit my calorie macros without wanting to puke my guts out

Tastes like shit when you take it though.. holy cprap!

i envy people like you who apparently can't eat

I know I'm blessed, cutting is a breeze.. almost too easy. Dad is the same, but he's starting to have issues with it now, thinking about getting him some mk677 actually

When the fuck did you come back? Last I saw you, your bicep was gone

Yes, it's a Ghrelin mimic so it'll increase your natty GH - you'll get a little extra recovery, and maybe a mini growth spurt.

i'm still here from time to time, bicep is pretty solid again now, but still half an inch smaller than it used to be in comparison to my other arm.

It's not A FUCKING SARM.

It's a GHRELIN MIMIC - IT INCREASES YOUR NATTY GH BY SECRETING A PRECURSOR TO THE HORMONE, INCREASING YOUR AMOUNT OF GH.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It won't SHUT YOU FUCKING DOWN AS IT'S A FUCKING GHRELIN MIMIC, IT'S BASICALLY A FUCKING PEPTIDE.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes user, i'm aware. see we were talking about ostarine though.

You're mentally retarded if you think a sarm is going to increase cellular hyperplasia, let alone enough for you to increase strength.

Pharma grade HGH produces hyperplasia at such a low level that you'd need to be on it for a couple of years to even see a difference.

You're literally wasting your time. You'd see better and safer results pinning test at 300mgs a week for 12 weeks.

case in point, see
you're off the hook carry on

MK-677 is a GH secretagogue, ergo it works in the same way that pharma-grade GH does except on a minute level. Sure, it will take a long time and the payoff is minimal but that does not make me mentally retarded. It's a performance enhancer and that's all I want, pinning test is way above and beyond what I'm looking to do.

On day 3 of IRC BIO mk-677, all day pumps, hard muscles, crazy dreams, and a shit ton of bloat

That wasn't ostarine.
It was most likely a pro hormone. Sarms have minimal side effects/ suppression
and minimal gainz in comparison

Started taking it a month ago.
Seem to just have the same side effects as everyone else but weaker.
I got it from sarms.ca so does anyone know anything of their concentrations?