I have just seen the lunch menu for my family's Christmas party. Ignoring the carb heavy lunch...

I have just seen the lunch menu for my family's Christmas party. Ignoring the carb heavy lunch, the desserts include tiramisu, croquembouche, meringue and a cheese cake.

I'm currently cutting so there is no way I can eat any of the desserts, or even the lunch desu.

However my mum will practically break down if I tell her I cannot eat her food.

Any tips on this situation? I'm thinking of forcing myself to throw up on Christmas so I have an excuse not to eat, whilst also not hurting her feelings. I know that if you consume a large amount of salt, your body immediately throws up.

You're a faggot just enjoy Christmas and continue cutting the day after.

its literally 1 day of your life. eat nothing al day except Christmas lunch+dessert then go for a jog. how many calories can you possibly eat in 2 siting?

I'm afraid I can't do that. I have established a set of rules and it is imperative that I continue to adhere to those rules.

you're right. i'm sure losing that extra bodyfat will make you look good on the outside

but on the inside there's a boy, a boy who cares more about calories than having a good time at christmas, and that my friend is why you'll never be happy.

Just don't go crazy

3600 calories in 1lb of fat (roughly); just eat normally for the rest of the day and enjoy dinner and dessert.

The problem is when people pig out ALL DAY and mix it with alcohol.

Pathetic little autist. I feel bad for your family. Your father must wonder where he went so wrong with you.

I don't partake in the consumption of alcohol so I am safe there.

I was thinking of trying some alternative means if I was forced to eat, such as bringing my own smaller plate with me so my serving size is smaller than everyone else.

What are you cutting for cunt? Stez or something... just eat your mums food you in grateful little cunt. Don't upset her on Xmas.

Sounds fancy. Enjoy.

I am cutting mainly to prove to myself that I can maintain a 12 week cut.

I don't want to upset her. She pays for a lot of my supplements, so that would be a bad idea.

If this isnt bait,kill yourself.

just delay your cut by a couple of gays, you autistic faggot. you're only one step above retards who go vegan and stop eating with their family or make them cook special food for them.

also

>cutting in christmas time

very socially autistic, and something only an australian would do

>very socially autistic

i dont have any friends so i dont actually care when i do or dont cut. what i do care about is sticking to my cut once i have started.

ok this better be b8, im out regardless

>I dont have any friends

it's a mistery

Either have small portions of the food, or be a fucking man and say "Hey I understand it's important to you that I eat this food, but I take my health very seriously and I'm trying to avoid sugar right now." she'll fucking get over her hurt feelings and she's wrong to have them in the first place.

You should be doing cardio anyway so just do more the day after

You do do cardio, right? You didn't fall for Veeky Forums memeing, right?

Eat your calories in shitty food and drink a few shakes for protein?

for fucks sake how many of these hurr durr christmas will ruin either my body or my mother/grandma threads do I need to see before this week is up

holy shit just do a reasonably hard weight training and moderate cardio in the week up to xmas, keep christmas eve eating lowcal (not that hard depending on cultural background), enjoy nice food christmas day without pigging out like a lardass, do HIIT and hard weight training on christmas day evening and during the following week while suffering for your sins like the weak fag you are, resume normal routine afterwards

if you’ve not been in keto for like half a year a bit of dessert will not hurt you and if you’re not a competing bodybuilder or auschwitz levels of malnourished one cheat meal will not blow you up like a balloon

YES I MAD

>severe autism

do extra cardio 3-4 days leading up to xmas and fast on the day of the xmas party until you eat.

this shit is not rocket science, what is the point of being Veeky Forums if you can't enjoy your life?

>getting this flustered about obvious b8

great rant tho, my nigga

Calm your tits. This is bait and you should abandon thread. Raising a few good points there, but ranting up the wrong tree so to say.

yeah i know i kinda snapped cause seeing like five of these threads on any given day in mid to late december lol

You're never going to make it. Let me guess, you're also a virgin who believes everything works in a certain way.

>I don't partake in the consumption of alcohol

You talk like a fag. I'm pretty sure you're a virgin with no friends and who will never make it, no matter your rules/ideas/faggy shit.

You can prob do whatever and it'll be politely excused because of your developmental disorder. >"Why isn't user eating any dessert?"
>"Who cares? At least he didn't spend two hours trying to explain why 'Rainbow Dash is the best pony' during dinner again this year"

You can pig out at xmas and still maintain a 12 week cut. Eat in front of your mum, do a fasted boxing day walk etc etc. Not hard!!!

What's up with all you retards cuttang during the best bulkan period of the year?

if anything just do the finger move. or drink too much the night before if you can tell them you had a christmas party or something

Use this as an opportunity to prove that you can cheat in a reasonable fashion and get right back to your cut.

That is, in some ways, more difficult than just being perfect 100% of the time.