As of a couple months ago become last guy in friend group without gf

>As of a couple months ago become last guy in friend group without gf
>Banter becomes unbearable but I blow it all off
>One night one of the gfs says she's gonna bring her friend next time we're out and I should try to date her
>Tell her not to do that, I'm afraid it will be too awkward

>One night she just shows up with her friend she's trying to set me up with
>Have basically no choice but to talk to this girl the entire night because my friends were all talking to their gfs at the bar
>Goes okay I guess but get impression she doesn't really like me

>Later on back at our house (renting with a few lads) overhear the gf talking to my bro about the girl she brought
>"Yeah, she told me she wasn't interested immediately after she saw his face... Yeah... Well next time I'll just bring one of my less pretty friends"

What's your favorite exercise to do when you feel like killing yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvpEURMRZI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd imagine it would be the deadlift, because I always want to do them, but I don't want to fuck up my back

Lol post face

Doubt you are that ugly. Post pic, will be honest

Not gonna post my face boys

I never tried snatches over fear of the bar falling on and breaking my face so I guess I'd try that.

old guy tip though - most girls don't care that much for looks. sure, some do, like the one in the story, but for most after they have talked to you and figured who you are, they don't really think about how your face looks like, as long as they like you.
So walk it off, lift it off whatever, keep building muscle and try to find someone whom you'll actually connect with.
source -I ain't no pretty boy, believe me.

Look, you probably aren't that ugly. I managed to get a girlfriend who was white and I'm a shitskin with bushy as fuck eyebrows.

You just need to take care of your face m8. I've seen some pretty ugly dudes with qt chicks. You just have to put yourself out there

I'm more of a BWG fag, with some rows and curls added
>inb4 dyel
ofcourse I'm dyel, I can never be as big as my pump

as for your question op, I would pick tri pushups, paraphrasing Garens words

>look, I'm pushing the world away from me

on social note, I'm just happy I have no friends to bug me with 'why no gf user?' shit
when strangers ask me, I reply

>I'm not interested in relationships

>You just have to put yourself out there
>Just be yourself
>Looks don't matter

How could you possibly expect me to believe this

How can pajeet be this normie

/thread then

Well obviously you aren't going to get a 10/10 if you're a 2/10, but honestly being more social and not weird kinda makes you kinda more likable and indirectly attractive. There are people who are obviously ugly and obviously attractive, and there are people like us that fall in the middle and minor details are they key factor deciding what we are. I take it you being nervous or apathetic about the idea might have ruined things.

I'm not normie, I don't think so anyway. I've spaghettied multiple times and just hang out with normies in my organization.

dw had a similar problem she said "i don't find you attractive" straight to my face, was borderline suicidal. lift and try and not look back

yeah that blows. but honestly think about the positives hear.

1. you have friends
2. your bros gf actually cares enough to try to set you up with a girl
3. she actually thought there was a chance you could get with that girl, so she must not think you're that ugly
4. she's going to try again with a girl who has lower standards because she really wants to help you out

I understand a lot of this story fucking sucks, but dude it sounds like you have some cool friends who are trying to hook you up. You can be ugly and have a great life. You can't be ugly and a beta quitter and have a great life. Man up and don't let this shit get you down.

>try and not look back

But it's what my future has in store for me. I can't run away from it

its okay man. she obviously wasnt worth your time. just trust your instincts. if you feel like you shouldnt be in that situation just find a way out of it. eventually you will make it brah.

>she obviously wasnt worth your time
Or is it the other way around if OP is as fugly as he's led us to believe

If he was actually fugly I doubt the girl would have brought one of her "prettier" friends

OP just needs to tell them to back off

OP, one girl didn't like you, and she only didn't like you on one of the most shallow basis she could.

There are pleanty of girls around, some of which will just like the way you look, and some will likely find you attracticve beyond looks too.

Deads.
Some prefer hatred induced squats. I like rage-fueled heavy deads, they're called deads for a reason.
It's note even about killing yourself it's about fucking over your CNS by going super heavy.

you shouldnt worry too much
it's completely possible you werent just her type, the same way you can see a girl who is pretty but you just dont find her that attractive and how there can be someone who isnt that good looking but you can find her hot

>they're called deads for a reason

You can just drop a deadlift when you're done (be it your mind or your body)

Try "just" ditching a squat (protip: safeties are for normies who love themself)

>having friends

there's your problem. learn to love loneliness. your life will be infinitely better desu

rack pulls. you can go all in as hard as you want and need to focus way less on your form compared to deads, and move even more weight. same goes for leg press.

maxing oly lifts is great cuz its literally suicidal if u go all in

>you just need to be more confident bro

why do people STILL keep putting this shit out there? what you are saying is utter bullshit. if you really are an average brown dude getting a good looking white chick, then you are an outlier.

the norm is that attractive girls will only go for Chads and if you are not a Chad then you can only get a disgusting ugly chick.

OP only option is to either be happy with a less pretty chick, or to work hard, make money and when he is 30 go get a cute 20 year old.

exactly. he has so great support and seems to be no full autist, thats already is an immense headstart in the game

>completely ignoring the eccentric portion of the lift
ok boss

What are you even on about, squat or deadlift?

Deadlift has as much eccentric as you want it to

>eccentric training

That's only possible when you lift babbyweights :^)

>you can just drop a deadlift when you're done
what do you think I'm on about?

and by the way ditching a squat is incredibly easy

Idk I don't speak retarded

4u

I squat "highbar" and I wouldn't dream of popping it off my back with half my spine behind the bar; can't imagine losing it forward on lowbar and shamerolling it over your neck is a common thing

you're so retarded, girls actually LIKE thick eyebrows

source: i have maltese looking bushy eyebrows straight out of that cunt from naruto and i pump and dump a slut a week

Yeah... you too
I'm just a lucky guy

Stick to your own shit tier race pujeep

Unless you are truly disfigured levels of ugly as fuck don't sweat it my bro. There are always ways to improve your looks. Girls in this day and age are also fucking ruined from being treated like princesses their whole lives so especially pretty ones have a tendency not to accept anything less than what is ideal to them.

The key here is that girls have preferences and while you are unattractive to some, others will find you hot. I've been called ugly by chicks while once in a while a Stacy will be dropping spaghetti around me

You sure you're not squatting "lowbar but with a highbar position"? I can't fathom how you would find it hard dumping a highbar squat. It's literally just letting it slide off behind you

youtube.com/watch?v=HvpEURMRZI4

I'm definitely squatting hybrid, but it's closer to highbar than lowbar

I'm terribly uncoordinated though, so even if the risk is minimal I'm the type of idiot that's most likely to fuck it up

Deserves a (you)

Purge the cancer before it consumes this board.

All this coping ITT lmao.

Op, go to a mirror and examine your face.

You most likely have a few of these features:
>weak zygos
>weak chin
>narrow jaw
>small skull
>negative canthal tilt
>big eyes
>worse than NW0 hairline
>fHWR less than 1.80
>under 6'
>narrow shoulders
>long philtrum

Compare yourself to Sean O'pry. Do you even look like a human compared to him?

that's a decent beating but other people have said some good stuff about how they care enough to help you or have friends. like i have a few friends/with gfs but they're such stoners and they don't have any other friends either so it feels so hard to meet people, goodluck with it in the future man

It took guts to write that story and share your pain. Now you can rage lift with conviction like so many of us do. Welcome to the club.

I'm not gonna bullshit you and say "I'm sure you not THAT ugly", or "She's just a bitch, forget her" because unfortunately, even if you really aren't ugly, it hurts to know someone isn't into you physically, and that can't be helped... Unless, she really did like your face, and she was secretly not impressed by your body? Or something like that. Never trust a woman...

>What's your favorite exercise to do when you feel like killing yourself?

I know this feel. I feel awful, so rejected, not good enough. Loneliness and never having had any real feefees is a better feeling than this. I've just had enough of rejection and I can't possibly bare anymore. I have no self-esteem or confidence left. I'm just dead inside.

>>What's your favorite exercise to do when you feel like killing yourself?

Guillotine press with suicide grip

and gymcels will still deny that it's ALL about the FACE

>coping
>reaching these levels on autism on the theory of why you can't get girls
>you have to look like a top model or you'll be alone forever
This board really does away with the confidence of you kids. The point is OP shouldn't kill himself because someone didn't think he was attractive enough to fuck/date

NO surprise that a euro "model" looks like a little kid. My coworkers 7 year old son looks more like a man than that...thing.

Post it faggot

THIS
just lol at gymcels thinking their muscles will make them even VISIBLE to prime sloots when they'd get mogged into oblivion by prime Gandy

High intensity cardio, or going for a run. Absolutely killing myself and then collapsing drenched in sweat and struggling to breathe. I'm too tired after that to even think properly and it's a nice satisfying feeling when you use up every bit of energy you had.

Death lifts and squats require going into the gym and there's a chance there might be someone using the equipment you want which would only exacerbate your frustrations.

>having friends
>interacting with 3DPD

fuck that skank. fuck your friends gf. fuck your friends. Go and drink with other people.
there are millions of other better looking girls out there who are not repelled by your face. work on your personality, aka dont give a fuck and be witty, fast, cunning. dont whine on the web.

Kill yourself fucking shitskin sandnigger

No for real I have many attractive facial features, some average ones and one or two ugly ones I don't like. I get told I should model but have still been called ugly a couple of times in my life. Can't please everybody

>just b more confident bruh
>u gotta put urself out there
>just be yourself :)

>tfw the only person among my group of close, close friends to still be a virgin
>close enough that we all told each other when we lost our virginities so they all know im still a virgin

getting the feeling they think im asexual desu, even my manlet autist friend got laid before me

You do realize that they're laughing and talking shit about you behind your back right?

I'm not suicidal BUT if i wanted to like, rage lift I'd do;

Push press 8x3
Rack deadlift 3xAMRAP
'Kroc' row 3x AMRAP

Then if possible medicine ball slams and punch bag.

Good luck OP and don't give up ever

Hey man I was in same boat. Just had zero social skills. Few years later I've enjoyed a great sex life, far and above my mates (not a competition but we talk). Girls approach me, buy me drinks etc. I'm hardly 'chad' either. Now got qt korean gf, life is good. Dont give up.

That is so badly written I'm going to discard it right away...

at least you have friends
and friends that try to set you up with grills

i have none of that

;_;

In terms of girls, it's about three things: face, frame and height. And you only need two out of three.

That's how manlets survive the perils of natural selection, because less hgh = better face aesthetics, and a fucked up face usually means you're taller. Frame can 110% be developed through hard work, so ideally you'll only ever have to work at that. A tall guy with a sloppy rig and an uggo face will still have a tough time getting laid, as will a short, fat guy with a solid jawline and nice hair.

no they talk shit about it to my face

i go for one of their insecurities and we both have a laugh. good group of friends

I can never tell how attractive I am
I look pretty much exactly like Ed Byrne but with blond, shorter hair

>...

Deadlift. Standing up with so much weight, uses so many muscles, the way it feels and sounds when it hits the floor, etc.

A good number of heavyish sets with not too much rest (3min max), and last set AMRAP. Such as 4x4 at 80% of 1RM and then last set AMRAP at the same weight. If it's not enough, pyramid down in weight and do more AMRAPs. Legs, back and mind will be goners for a day or two.

The whole time I contemplate whether I should kill myself or everyone around me. God people fucking disgust me. And I don't care how much I scream during the AMRAP(s).

You look like a stupid ding dong then
You'll never find love, you repugnant filth of a man

im sure you wont be friends in a few years kek

>As of a couple months ago become last guy in friend group without gf
>an entire squad filled with guys with gfs
Jesus christ that sounds like the lamest gang of friends in history.

neutral grip pull ups

Confirmed never had any good friends. Stop being a bitter autist. Only insecure faggots can't handle bantz

Do you get a good feeling after hangibg out with your friends and is feeling like shit afterwards just something that happens rarely?
Because if your friends make you feel bad, even if it's not intentional, you should figure out why and talk it out with them. If you can't work it out just get new friends.
I did this with all the mates I had that didn't improve me as a person. Sure I lost around 30% of my friends but gained a shitload more positive friends and confidence. Life is to short to waste time with stoners, negative people and robots.

>t. kissless virgin
Literally no argument lmfao

Not him you projecting fag

Face is the first 10% of attraction. If you're not handsome (like me) then you need to come off as charismatic and a enjoyable person to be with to the chick because 90% of female attraction is emotional.

Dont take what she says seriously because women and men have pretty fucking contradictory and poor tastes in what's a good face and what isn't.

Source: seen ugly cunts date hotties. Eg. My best friend who is a friendly Chad, always fucking dates these ugly short and stocky bitches with pockmarks and bitchy personalities. My other friend was miss China and dumped my tall Chinese Chad cousin for a ugly middle aged dude, apparently my cousin wasn't nice enough and the other dude had everything aside from looks.

Also I get motivated to train martial arts such as boxing when I feel pissed off. Makes you feel powerful and in control, also makes you a bit more humble.

>normies in my organization
there are no normies in ISIS

Pull-ups. I imagine I am on a very high place, like a bridge, and tie a very long noose on my neck.
I just feel like I could let go of the bar, and after an exhilarating fall, all my problems will be gone.

But chin up OP. At least you have friends who care to try. Now that I think about it, the man whom I believed to be my best friend for several years have never wingmanned for me. He just picked up the most attractive girls, and banged in bathrooms.

oh so you are not kissless anymore? Im proud of you you big boy.

Way to avoid the point of the entire post you friendless autist. Also
>projecting

I'm a 5'5" shitskin with a receding hairline and acne scars. I was saying a 5'8" rich as fuck Russian GAP model until a month ago. Honestly, I can attribute half of her attraction to me to me being Veeky Forums and the other half to confidence. Keep lifting, improving, and putting yourself out there man

>friendless autist
top tier projectingo

How long are you gonna keep this up? I have nothing to prove on an anonymous Cambodian coal drawing board. But keep on keeping those insecurities at bay by being such an epic troll

>out of 10 male friends, only 2 ever had serious relationships
>one of them with a 5/10, and the other with a fatty spoiled 18 year old
is our generation fucked up, or are we just losers?

A bit of both i'd say

>no gf
>can't handle the banter
>overheard GFs calling you ugly
Explain to your friends, ONCE, that you have had enough. If they continue, cut them off. A bad friend is like a bad tooth or a cancerous tumor. You have to get rid of if despite the attachment.

Or grow thicker skin.

Our generation is completely fucked up.

Mate...

>I managed to get a girlfriend who was white and I'm a shitskin with bushy as fuck eyebrows.

As a brown person, there's nothing I can't stand more than self-loathing minorities with inferiority complexes; it's unsightly. Speak for yourself you pathetic waste. Dating a white person isn't an accomplishment.

>tfw to intelligent too have any friends or not being a khvirgin

>dat comment
>dat meaning
>dat paradox
You are bigger loser than op

Bruh
>fb stalking this cute girl on my course
>accidentally like one of her pics
Someone just kill me.

Dubs of suffering

>accidentally likes 74v old beach photo on instagram

I agree
Have fucking confidence and pride in yourself. That mentality will get you nowhere

Think he's actually Brazilian if I remember correctly

Back when I had Tinder I had 1000+ matches, and that was before I started lifting. Don't come too close to me next time we meet on the street OP, I don't want my genes getting dirty.