Dear: people that started in August and beyond

Dear: people that started in August and beyond

I told you that you would suffer. That you would be in hell. And now, that you have seen what a true bloodbath looks like, you can grow. This is what us veterans learned from the past bear markets. You have now learned our lies and can start making gains for real now. Enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F7tEJgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u nigger....what to do now....instead blank statements....suggest what should we do ball rolling with out losses further in this bear marker...

Why would I help you? This is a minus sum game. If you ask such a question, you really havent learned anything, have you?

>tfw made gains in a bear market

Sick LARP post your gains or your just another cuck that gained nothing.

This one hasn’t been as bad as the one before August. Lawd I lost a lot of $$ chasing pumps. Had i just chilled on the sidelines I would have a LOT more $$ now since I went balls deep in OMG after the BCC FUD was over

Keep saying "minus sum" instead of "zero sum" you fucking pajeet, I swear to christ

yeah confused im up 95% since starting late august

This, exactly.

The only real knowledge to gain on Veeky Forums is that we're directly competing with each other so almost nothing people say here is as it seems.

i have indeed learned a lot user, thank you.

the only thing i have to say is
FUCK THAT COCKSUCKING SCAM COIN CALLD CRIPPLED

Damn, this comment definitely spoke to me. Been through highs and lows, but overall I've learned the language very quickly. Can't wait until things become stable again.. will I continue to fear what's around the corner or will I become a fearless veteran guns blazing?

I have indeed learned.

I take solace in knowing that while it took me longer than I would have liked to learn, there will always be fresh investors who have not learned. They will someday pay for my lambos.

you probably are just up in dollars, not satoshi. You could tell me Im wrong but You know Im right

Its minus sum because the exchanges are taking most of the money

learn some terms scrub

i don't want to compete with you user

I want us to be friends, brothers, partners.

send me money @ BTC 1Jf1Xz4eQwVfiyerUk1F9YVCpqvFL11RJt

ETH: 0x2955fC5997e29976661559e1c7719Aa1F296e569

Thanks dude. We're all going to make it, as a team.

hahahahahahaahhahaha

Big lesson right here newfags.

>started trading in June
>didn't learn a thing
>>getting raped by the hard fork again after it almost bankrupting me in June/July

who else /brainlet/ here?

Is it advisable to just pay attention to the market for a while before diving in?

Try virtual trading, watch every video about crypto on youtube

you need to be actively involved every day 24/7 since april-june at least to know whats fully going on

Its like learning to ride a bicycle on a gym machine

is it even possible to daytrade in this bear market? should i sit today out?

That's literally me. Every day, hours per day, from April until now.
No. You need to get your feet wet to appreciate it.
Virtual trading doesn't help you because the point of "learning to trade" is controlling your emotions when you trade, and you learn nothign of it when you practice virtually.

Actual day traders typically go long AND short, so yeah it's possible.

If I were you, I would sit today out though. Not a while, but specifically today.

you know what they say,

buy low, sell low

Real talk

just join this fucking pumpgroup mkay bitches discord.gg/F7tEJgU p&d

Just alerted the irs and sec of your group. Enjoy prison

Just sent 100k user, did you get it? Check your wallet

Not yet buddy.

I appreciate it though. Thank

not working....

anyone else got some pump groups? im down!

Dont you dare derail my thread

MODS
SEC

Market cap is growing exponentially, a minus sum game implies total market cap is shrinking

No. Throw $50 in and start making gains or losing it all.

After a couple months put in more.

Hello brother, you speak of truth.
I started in late august, made some gains and now 10% bellow my initial investment, i will not stop until i will reach the promised lambo land.

I believe thats just called Life