Which physical attributes do girls such as this usually find attractive?

Which physical attributes do girls such as this usually find attractive?

Orange scales. Ability to evolve into stronger, more powerful forms.

Get lots of beta carotine, sun bed, lift and take up fire breathing

Physical attributes? Anything beyond the human form. They usually lust after cats, dogs or anything else furry.

Their tastes are not for this world. Perhaps they should have been born an animal

>tfw lowly human

Autism

Hair, eyes, jawline; they like 'pretty' boys e.g. young Leonardo DiCaprio, young Brad Pitt
For body, these kind of girls seem to not really care much as long as you're not fat. They do like muscular, but even noob gains will seem impressive to them.
t. someone who is usually liked by weeb/"nerd" girls

High amount of melanin in skin
Large penis

Calves.

Girls like that are emotionally damaged and you should stay away from them. The big warning sign is over-interest in pursuits normally reserved for men. Society was much more successful when the genders had separate spheres.

they were less developed.

me on the right

Your "features" should be at least equal or up for her otherwise theres no chanse

A BIG BLACK FAT wallet

White, tall but skinny, very skinny, with prominent masculine features like Adam's apple and jaw. Wears glasses and dresses poorly but not obscenely. No beard whatsoever. Basically face frame and height.

height

Women like this and generally very liberal, video game liking, comics and manga reading, types aren't very picky with men. I've seen 7/10 grills like these with 3/10 fat slobs laughing and giggling and having fun and kissing and shit. They seem to be a more down to earth type and don't judge so much on appearance but rather personality. Same goes with recovering fatties. There's always exceptions but for the most part they're not picky and just want common interests and someone to treat them nicely since their hobbies and fatness, respectively, didn't gain them either.

You mean retarded ones?

11 inches phat, strong Dragon Cock!
They go crazy on that!!!

i have a charmander plush too (but it's smaller)
would she accept to be my gf?

Muscles in general.
Remember, your attractiveness directly correlates with the size of your gains. The larger the gains, the more attractive you are to your pic attached. This is an objective, scientifically proven fact. btw it also helps to be naturally handsome and have a lot of money.

someone post the screencap proving this statement.