What's the best way to prepare for the italian special forces' test? The test consists of 5000m in 20 minutes...

What's the best way to prepare for the italian special forces' test? The test consists of 5000m in 20 minutes, 100m in 14 seconds, freestyle swimming for 100m, jumping 135cms, long jump of 4m, climbing a smooth rope for 25m without using your legs with little to no rest inbetween.
How do i demolish this test? I have 6 years to prepare and i already do boxing (been doing it for 2 years)

Switch sides if it's going poorly

Spaghetti drops x f

Cerchi di far parte delle teste di cuoio? Buona fortuna ragazzo, abbi solo molta fiducia in te stesso e spirito nazionalista, il resto verrà da se.

>Oltretutto gli esercizi di atletica leggera sarebbero i più raccomandati per il test

Grazie mille, è sempre stato un mio sogno entrarci!

>climbing a smooth rope for 25m without using your legs
Better be a manlet.

What would I aim for, if I were you:
> do a really basic lifting program (531 BBB)
> train hiit (if already have a good cardio base),
> do calisthenics routine at least 2x a week
> do box jumps prior to lifting,

Lol enjoy having a job that consists of saving illegal refugees from boats and help them enter your country

Saw some guy on Veeky Forums some time ago who trained for the navy seals with a navy seals training program. You can google this stuff. Maybe there's something like that for the italian spec forces too, or change the seals program according to your needs

Best way to prepare for these things? Do these actual things, dummy.

Practice doing the whole thing with no rest in between, note down your times for each sector. Rest as many days as you need to in between, then go again. For 6 years. Good luck.

Non ascoltare gli autistici che ti dicono sia una stronzata, ci servirebbero più ragazzi come te. Buona fortuna con il test, ricorda sempre: Unus Sed Leo!

Yeah you can do that but it is probably not the most efficent way

btw I watched The American last night (starring George Clooney)

>tfw no sexy Italian prostitute gf

kill me

You realize that by helping them get into a country they aren't illegal anymore?

Just play chess 5 times a day.

you will probably become Generale in no time due to mastering unheard of levels of commanding and tactical prowess. Why anyone would want to join an armed force with a history as shitty as Italy, who knows.

Also, do you not need to have a certain level of Military background to join full service special forces? (1-2 years as a paratrooper for example) If you have 6 years of prep, just join the italian parachute regiment equivalent, army or navy.

They are illegal when they are on the boat you dolt

>when your enemy fucks your wife, you're not a cuck because she is his wife now

t. Justin Trudeau

se puoi iscriviti a una palestra seria di crossfit e spiegagli direttamente il tuo obiettivo. Di che città sei (per sapere se posso consigliarti un box adeguato)

5k three times a week, pushing for better result every time with app that measures your pace, f.e pace control
Rope climb rowing, pullups, training grip strength.

For rest idk

You need to serve 4 years in the police

Lanciano (Abruzzo, vicino a chieti e pescara)

Oh I see, its not the Army we are talking, but the Police.

> italian special forces' test

hahahahah special forces for making pasta? hahahaahah

Even war torn Syria would beat Italy in a war. HAHAHAHAHAHA

k

They might not be the best, or even the worst special forces, but i still want to become one, they always fascinated me

No calisthenics at all?

I am just joking. Italy is worth great respect. A great nation anyone would be honored to protect.

>How do i demolish this test?

Follow the principle of Specificity.

Correct answer to OPs question.

No, when they are still on the boat somewhere on the sea they haven't entered the country and are therefore not even immigrants at that point. Not being immigrants, they can't be illegal immigrants.

But even if they enter the country or its territorial waters, they only become illegal when they don't ask for asylum then and there.

>climbing a smooth rope for 25m
are you serious about that? This would be a building with at least 6 floors
sounds way too hard

What's the best way to prepare for the leet special forces?

8 hour dm workouts, high intensity 1tap training

SS + GOMAD

That's the part that worries me, everything else is ok and not extremely hard

The thing is that i'd like to do something that will help me pass the test and not only make me good at those things, but give me some strenght too

OP are you a cop?

this, don’t overdo it with the crossfit but it will get you good overall basics along with the rest

also run a lot, hiit but also long distance conditioning

and don’t worry too much, my cousin was a frocio di merda when he started preparing but aced it hard after he committed to it. it’s hard but oh so worth it.

this
>lose ww2

They have no right to live in Europe in the first place. What don't you understand? Mussolini would have never allowed this.

See the Portuguese special forces test for "Comandos" and try to do it, not just the requiremewnts which are piss easy like the ones you just said but the other shit youll get into like managing 1L of water for bathing, shaving and drinking for the whole fuckjing day while you spend the day doing exercises in basically 40 degree celsius temperature

lemme tell you its more about standing psychological torture than anything else

youll then be able to do that shit no problemo

No but i will become one as soon as i finish school (i am 18 y/o now)

>leftist mental gymnastics