These are the dyel lardasses giving advice on this board...

These are the dyel lardasses giving advice on this board. They barely even lift but feel qualified to talk shit about things they don't even know.

This board really is shit if faggots like this (Caladan, aka DYEL cunt) and Pidge (also DYEL cunt) can use tripcodes without being called out by responsible fitizens. fucking lmao

That guy doesn't even look that bad.

nice trips

>pidge

At least he wasn't offering advice to anyone just tripfagging

s-show me your deathlift user kun?

>that body

lmao thank you user

Nice trips.

Quick reminder that people like pic in Op are also the ones advocating body hair, because they are too autistic to atleast trim their disgusting chest/stomach pubes.

>men cutting their body hair

>hey look at me, the manly-man with hair sticking out of every piece of clothing I'm wearing

Yeah, he looks about average, for a non-lifter.

>he thinks Stacy enjoys his disgusting nipple pubes

You know body hair hides any and all stirations in your muscles right?

I'm too fucking dyel to care, but in 5 years, 10 years, yeah, I'm waxing my shit

You know you can be strong without even looking like you lift

What is a dyel?

He looks ideal. I'd fuck him

You know that shaving your body hair is pure faggotry right? That's why in 5 years, 10 years, yeah, you'll look like the faggot you really are

Shaving is gay as fuck, but if you don't at least trim it you're either a slob or a low-test beta who can't grow enough hair for it to matter.

I'd snap your back and fuck your mother you sissy bitch.

Kek, thanks for the laugh, I don't think I've seen anyone say something so asinine on here in months

If you think thats a lardass the fitness industry has really screwed you up little child. That guy looks a good deal above average and i think he would look great if he cutted or maybe continued soft bulking and then cutting.

He close grip benches 130kg

So I'll shut my mouth

>You know that shaving your body hair is pure faggotry right?

Tell that to Arnold. Sly, Dolph, or any action hero icon.

that guy obviously lifts, he just needs to cut
making fun of other people will never make you cool

he was a competing bodybuilder. you win that by showcasing your muscles. hard to showcase when there's hair covering it now is it?

Yeah, the 80s was a pretty gay decade senpai

Doesn't he deadlift way over 200kg?

Might not have low bf% but what are his lifts?

Not everyone lifts purely for aesthetics. His legs are big. I feel like if he went on a cut, he would be pretty shredded.

My dad has this exact same mentallity. The thing that sucks is i always walk around shirtless and sometimes he questions my lack of body hair
>how come you still havent grown much body hair?
>who does your brother seem to have more hair than you(we are twins and he has a gorilla chest already)
>you dont... shave or anything, do you?
>"Idk haha maybe its gonna come in a bit late for me"
End this suffering

If body hair was meant to be trimmed, it wouldn't stop growing at a certain length.

>he was a competing bodybuilder.
Not when he was actor, retard. And what about Sly, Dolph, or JCVD? They weren't competing.

And then there's the new crop of action heroes like Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans. They're waxed, too.

Face it, brah. Waxed chests are just more aesthetic.

By that logic women shouldn't shave their legs or their armpits, dumbass.

What the fuck are you smoking, you dirty crack head? The guy clearly lifts. Your brain has been distorted by bodybuilding marketing filled with roid abusers.

How do you get rid of nipple pubes besides waxing
I read waxing them is unhealthy but I don't have the patience to pluck them

There's this thing called a razor.

This

Just use an electric trimmer you autistic faggot

Shaving and waxing is for women and homos, as long as your shit is neat and tidy no woman is going to care.

>t. angry dyel

that's the body of someone doing SS for a few months.

No it isn't.
Show me someone deadlifting 230kg for reps on ss.

>I can kinda lift heavy at 3 exercises
>so that excuses looking like shit and being dyel

Henry Cavill looks way better than Hemsworth and Evans, and he has plenty chest hair.

Looks nothing like the op.
Still waiting for someone that can pull 230kg on as.

this here is the literal definition of projection.

Nah, and it's not his body hair that makes him look good.

Caladan of all the trips you pick thee most harmless. Damn OP you are the cancer.

>Maurypovichpaternityresults.jpeg

Don't call them out, just ignore them. Filter, hide, ignore and they will leave.

every time

This

All this daft fussing is for women to do and men to laugh at
Not emulate

I honestly dgaf
Anyone who wouldn't fuck a girl cause of a bit of hair is low test as fuck and also autistic

have some standards my man.

this fucking thread is so gay

so are feminine penii, welcome to /fit

>feminine penii
>gay

yeah no they're straight. Feminine, key word

just to play devil's advocate here for a minute bruh we need to see what you look like

How long has it been since female body hair removal has been important

who cares, for me it's important regardless of whatever buzzfeed is telling girls to do

caladan is one of the most helpful trips you shitter newfag. Go back to redit

>those legs

You really gonna call this guy dyel?

Yeah he has gyno and needs to cut

You just sound salty

Lmao tripfags btfo

I want you to go to all of your friends and tell them to take their shirts off. If they ask why tell them that some person on the internet told you that you have no conception of what an average adult male looks like anymore, and that you need serious help correcting this issue.

If your friends all confirm to your standards of "average" then congratulations. If that's the case then you've surrounded yourself with good people and you probably shouldn't be spending your time here anymore.

This

Why would you voluntarily emasculate yourself.

More victims of ss?

Tripcags confirmed for low test. Not surprised

barely, you get those physiques after maybe 2 months lifting tops

looks like a 12 yo boy wearing his dad's underwear

idiot, get your eyes checked
roidfag

k-kinda joocey

look at his outline user, he's just using an unflattering angle and lighting.

he has enough that you could tell he lifts through his clothes, and at a good bf percentage that he's clearly not fat.

Tfw this is what I look like except a bit leaner and bigger chest and forearms

Are there people who only shave their chest and stomach or does it look strange if you don't shave everywhere(legs, arms etc.)?

there are for sure. It looks stupid

>15 % bf
>not fat

lol

>They do it in movies so we should too

We're reaching levels of autism previously thought impossible

This ended differently than I expected.
I'm not that guy, but I work in a gym so most people I hang out with are actually in better shape than that pic

Your dad sounds kinda weird desu. I couldn't imagine giving that much thought to my son's body hair and then going so far as to question him about it.