Is shaving your legs the norm for men now? I'm pretty much the only guy in my gym with leg hair

Is shaving your legs the norm for men now? I'm pretty much the only guy in my gym with leg hair.

Pretty pathetic to see men shaving their legs but growing a beard to seem "manly."

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/jFrBb#JtSdl1h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I tried it once. Now I don't bother.

Shaving seems to be the norm now, as in a complete shave all over with a bit of shit around the face.

What the fuck is up with that dent in the OPP?

I don't do a shave with a razor but I do buzz my legs with a trimmer. I occasionally go full shave for special occasions.

>TFW your girl and you both have fresh shaved smooth legs and you're under the sheets playing and flirting and squirming around together like kids and you feel her smooth legs on your smooth legs and the feel of your smooth legs on the freshly washed soft flannel sheets and it's cold above the sheets but comfy under them.

lmao who the fuck shaves their legs

I always assumed that some are too low T to grow anything

Well if i had pubic leg hair like that pic you posted i'd trim that shit but other than that i don't care until i'm an aehtetic greek god with 8%bf then i will trim just to add the final touches of being chad thundercock

My legs are hairy as fuck mane. Would still shave when my legs are big, shredded and vascular enough. Trimmed, vascular, shredded legs look fucking goat.

Im a (relatively) hairless freak. I dont need to shave becuase it isnt worth my time

>Is shaving your legs the norm for men now?
Yes. Thanks to metrosexuality being even more of a thing now.

>Is shaving your legs the norm for men now?

if you're a leftist weak cunt who wears pajamas, then yes it is the norm

I used to think shaving body hair was gay, but then I got sorta swole and tried shaving once. I looked 10 times better shaved than with a ton of hair covering my body. it's still pretty gay, though. maybe trimming it is the best compromise.

m8 I've had gorilla legs since 13 and I've never so much as trimmed any of it.

be proud of it brah, it's a sign of masculinity

Shaving pits and legs is degenerate as fuck. It's only acceptable to groom the hair on your head and to manscape your junk to keep it a manageable length

like 85% of men @ my shitty job shave. it's pretty much the norm in western germany. pretty disgusting if you ask me

>implying randomly growing hair on my legs is something that makes me 'proud'
>implying I need hairy legs to be masculine
Sounds insecure af breh.

Big, shredded, vascular, trimmed legs are a million times more masculine anyways.

i have a lot of body hair so i trim it once a month or so, but shaving it would be impossible without doing it every day, or else i'd have stubble all over my body. sounds terrible desu.

you are a faggot

t. the guy that has nothing to be proud of but the few hairs on his legs

The hair on my legs is blonde

you are a faggot

If you're shredded as fuark, yes shave all over to show off dat vascularity and striarations.

But if you're in the double-digit bf... you're a fucking faggot.

Germans are fucking cucks so no wonder

I prefer the look and feel of it but it's too time consuming so I don't any more
I'm tan and 10%bf though
If you're pale or above 12% (or have no thigh and calf vasculariry) it looks shit

Less body odor, more aesthetic. There is nothing wrong with grooming yourself.

Shave your ass while you are at it.
I love shaved pucci.

Only beardlets who can't grow beard tend to say fuck it and shave every hair on them. We call them women. Might as well just go trap.

post beard you manly man

Chinks are pretty much hairless

>hairy legs are masculine
grow up kiddo

It quite literally is.

Only chinlets who don't have a good chin tend to wanna hide it with facial pubes :)

ITT people who worship zyzz and/or arnold as male gods saying shaving/waxing is not masculine

You can have all the leg pubes ou want, you will still stay a feminine beta bitch. In fact, bragging about your body hair just confirms that you are not masculine but want to cover it up with m-muh pubes.

Ok.

Doesn't really change the fact that androgenic hair is you know, android.

I shave everything below my nose.

My reasoning is that I have naturally long hair and they tug during exercise or bleed if I rip off hair.

It's just inconvenient

>Not wanting big, vascular, hairy monsters for legs

You get out of kindergarten yet faggot?

I've shaved my legs before and it was pretty great

It's a lot of effort to maintain though so I don't really bother

Shave my armpits and chest still though

You see, the inability to grow a lot of body hair is androgenic. Having this ability but chosing to shave the hair off for one reason or the other, despite what balding fat neckbeards on a peruvian alpaca breeding forum say, isn't androgenic. In fact listening to these autists would be androgenic.

>anyone will see veins through Ahmeds disgusting leg hair
No.

My hair isn't very dark so it's no bother.
I've been considering trimming my chest hair though, it doesn't look good. It's in that stage between actual man and teenager, with inconsistent length and density all over.

>then your vaginas touch and you enter exctazy

Never seen a man shave his legs and I'm in Sweden. Its definetely not the norm.

Well, I do trim them occasionally just by a few cm's but keep the hair. When I don't shave for 3 months or even less it just gets out of hand. 10 cm leg hair is not nice.

>Less body odor more aesthetic
B U L L S H I T

Athletes do because wounds heal faster on a shaved leg, also masssage is better shaved
But everyone else who shaves it is a fuccboi

ITT Skinny fat DYELs claim that their body hair makes them manlier than a shaved guy with actual muscle.

Men have been removing body hair since ancient times.

Yeah ancient faggots

In summer, yes, in winter I don't bother. I still wear shorts in the gym on leg day, but nowhere else.

>men
>shaving their legs
lel

>wounds heal faster on a shaved leg
What? How?

You're both faggots

>tfw your boi and you...

I fixed that for you. that was a pretty glaring typo not sure how you missed it, but no worries I don't mind helping out.

T R I M
R
I
M

The only reason you should shave off all your body hair is if you're a professional bodybuilder or a professional swimmer. You aren't a professional anything. The hair will be stubbly and less attractive than close-trimmed hair right after being shaved, meaning in order to constantly look "good" you have to shave frequently. When you trim, you always look good, as long as you do it 2-3 times a month, more or less depending on how hairy you are and how fast your hair grows.

quads do confirm

fuggg

asian men are pretty much designed to be sissies by nature

>Athletes do because wounds heal faster on a shaved leg
Oh I'm gonna love this. Feel free to explain this.

East Europe here.
I have never met anyone who shaves anything besides beard or balls.
Shaving chest/legs/arms is considered gay.

Who the fuck has smelly legs?

i trim my leg hair, my legs are just too fucking hairy compared to the rest of my body, my legs look just like those anti rape hairy pants

If you shave your legs you are probably a cuckold or a g4p bodybuilder

I prefer to wax, even if it hurts. Shaving takes forever

I trim it because it makes me sweat a lot

>Shaving chest/legs/arms is considered gay.

Oh I'm gonna love this. Feel free to explain this one.

Explain what?
It just is.

>tfw presenting a smooth ass for Muhammad to fuck

> Reduce extent of injury and/or infection. It is easier to treat an injury such as road rash when the hair is not impeding on treatment. Hair also acts creates friction in case of a crash causing what could be minor road rash to the next level of moderate road rash and lacerations.

It's a girl thing

its a god damn waste of time thats what it is

>girls don't shave their legs over winter because it's too much effort
>all these nu males are willing to do it so they can aquire a tertiary female characteristic

what the fuck is wrong with you?

would you dress like a woman too?

>like kids
That's exactly why I don't shave my legs

the only thing i'd say is acceptable to shave is your back

That's has nothing to do with healing faster you autistic fuck

Head/Face

the guy is bending over, his shaved leg is put forward and stretched out, the dent is from his quads and the fat on them.

On this I'd add armpits and balls.
Anything other then those 3 is considered sus in my opinion. Not counting the beard cause it depends on cases where someone has to shave for job or something so its excluded.

Who should I trust?
>every athlete and sports staff on the planet
>random neckbeard on a korean origami forum who doesn't even lift
Hmm, tough choice

swimmers do it, otherwise, if you are not a competetive body builder before competitions then I think it is useless also.

However, I do trim/shave my pits because the smell is not as bad then. Deodorants can do only so much.

What's worse than shaving your legs is shaving your arms. I hope none of you faggots do this.

Pretty much.

Athletes shave their legs because it makes wound management and care much easier. Not because they heal faster

Read what you wrote you seething moron.

I think he meant:
Reduce extent of injury and/or infection, easier to treat an injury =/= magically heals faster after shaving

A lot of males think they look better with a beard, so it doesn't matter what their excuse to grow one out is.

reccomend any razors for this?

>you'll never be as cool as this guy imgur.com/gallery/jFrBb#JtSdl1h

I've inherited my family's gross hairy genes. I'm only 24 and hair is starting to sprout up on my back. Not even regular thin areas, disgusting long thin hairs.

I fucking hate it, how the fuck do you shave your own back?

nair or ask someone else to shave you

Unless you're doing it for some competitive reason (swimming, bodybuilding, etc.) I can't fathom why a guy would do this.

its not, its just some shit jews are pushing to try and get men to eventually spend money on make up.

You probably want to wax it in a salon, lasts longer and makes subsequent hair weaker

why did this have to happen

is it because i started out fat

Neither shaved legs or hairy legs are masculine, not giving a fuck what people think about is masculine

i have the same shit but i don't view it as a problem. everyone i know is envy of my ability to grow a thick beard in short amount of time.

i have a hairy arms, legs, chest and back and so far every girl i've been with has literally loved it. i shave my back though so i can at least get some sun.

some people just can't grow anything. i'd rather be hairy and be able to shave it off than not being able to grow it at all. be happy that you can.

my beard is shit though. If I don't manage it every 2 days I look like a hobo.

pants feel funny

that's what we call a boner

rate my legs

chubby logs/10

thanks