Tell me the history of this man

Tell me everything about him, his life, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinions/whyVegetariansShouldBeForcefedWithLard.html#mainSection
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-393381/Lecturer-rebuked-essay-force-feeding-vegetarians-lard.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindy_Hop
youtube.com/watch?v=aujAntzqI40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most reputable historian on YouTube to date.

a dumb anglo, all you need to know about him

>went to a posh private school
>studied archaeology at Newcastle
>joined a reenactment society while there
>graduated
>worked/volunteered at the uni on a evolutionary psychology project
>wrote a controversial blog about feeding vegetarians lard and caused controversy for the uni by hosting it on their servers
>??????
>became a dance instructor
>launched a YouTube channel giving his opinion on historical subjects and dancing
>became the marmite of history YouTubers

He should get some sleep.

>wrote a controversial blog about feeding vegetarians lard and caused controversy for the uni by hosting it on their servers
Wait, did that actually happen? I always assumed it to just be a shitposting edit

What a mad lad

Would you look at that, a /pol/tard got out again.

Actually.....that's pretty much spot on accurate, keep doing what you're doing.

t. Lindy

Overly enthusiastic middle age eccentric who dresses like a physics teacher presents his own opinions as hard facts, and takes anecdotes as solid evidence.

He's still pretty fun to watch really as you can see he's got a lot of passion.

Nope, it's very real. Here it is hosted on his own website.

lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinions/whyVegetariansShouldBeForcefedWithLard.html#mainSection

I forgot to mention his first name is Nikolas and Lloyd is his surname.

>roughly 8200 words
Based

>Nikolas
he's a greek ?

That's 100% real, and the Daily Mail actually ran that article. The online version is still up, but it changed the title and doesn't carry his smug face.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-393381/Lecturer-rebuked-essay-force-feeding-vegetarians-lard.html

He's very entertaining and I like his videos but you have to take him with a grain of salt, he's obviously not a professor but I've never seen him put out a video with disinformation in it

>presents his own opinions as hard facts
He really doesn't tho, he often points out that he is not a professional and that his conclusions are his own.

He loves anything english and hates anything japanese.

>became a dance instructor
Wait, what? Is that seriously his day job?

Why do you think the channel is called LINDYbeige?

Idk, what's a "Lindy"? I just thought it was some nickname of his.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindy_Hop

Huh, TIL. Thanks user.

He mentioned being a dance instructor in the past tense, so I think he makes enough e-money to sustain himself.

Why does Lindy look like a Russian?

>presents his opinions as fact
He just doesn't though, he's a passionate guy and enjoys talking about stuff in an entertaining way, please leave autist.

His name is Nikolas, guess his ancestry bro

A nigger without a face said.....

If he's not a professor but he's never put out disinformation, the first part of that statement isn't really relevant. Academic credential is a meme.

It was to emphasize that while he is rather ameteur he's a decent source of info for people with a surface level interest in history

Turbo autism made manifest.

No. He's just middle class.

Greatly put, spot on. Though like most youtubers, he might take the road to "realer" work, especially as youtube isn't great for "violent" content. He's writing a graphic novel on Hannibal right now.

well... you're not wrong.

>Academic credential is a meme

holy shit. Just leave any place where there's discussion and/or kys

>disinformation
he refused to acknowledge evidence against his point though.

bs. NiKolas is just a quirk of fashion.You don't seriously believe he isn't english, do you?

An autist, but an entertaining autist. Especially love the ones shot in his pigsty of a lounge room talking about why he doesn't clean his pots.
youtube.com/watch?v=aujAntzqI40

What are the odds Lindy himself is in this thread?

Since your post contains dubs, at least 50%.

That's not how dubs work you fungating tumour of newcancer.

OH NO NO NO

Lets find out
CHURCHILLS ARE SHIT!!!

This one was even better than the caps lock rant.

what did he mean by this?

check these instead

Post your best Lindybeige memes

>he's never put out disinformation
>Academic credential is a meme