Sup Veeky Forums I need your help, I hate eggs, they taste disgusting, but they're pretty good macros...

Sup Veeky Forums I need your help, I hate eggs, they taste disgusting, but they're pretty good macros, I can stand them scrambled, and drenched in ketchup, but that's so much sodium. Is there any other way to make eggs palatable without loads of ketchup?

Try different sauces, or go full Rocky.

Hot sauce? Spices? Add other things like cheese and vegetables?

You don't need to eat them plain, brah.

Eggs taste awesome. I'd recommend just quit being wrong about them tasting disgusting.

This
Op is faggot

Scramble them and mix them with your rice.

Oats + cottage cheese + eggs + blender = pancake batter

I know, I'm just not sure what would cover the egg taste well, I'm being a retard and winter cutting though so I don't want to add much. Hot sauce sounds like a good idea though,

thanks for the idea.

>He doesn't like the taste of solid farts, must be gay.

Make an omelette and jam some ham in there to mask the egg flavor. Works for me.

Eggs have a really weak taste imo. Just scramble 'em good and put 'em on a bread with other goodies. You won't even know they are there

Don't include them in a diet plan or anything because if you don't like them, you'll find excuses to not have to eat them.

They're all I've been eating, besides some vegetables and protein/rice. I don't really enjoy eating all that much unless I smoke weed which I quit doing 2 months ago. So I basically just eat to fill my macros. Just not a fan of the taste so if I can make it go down easier I'm happy.

put on some generic spice/sauce like tabasco so you can start hating that instead

salt

how about glugging them with milk or some other drink that has a palpable taste? pop an egg in and wolf it down with some milk. i used to do that (just for speed in the mornings) with success.

This. Planning for long-term compliance is important, too. Better to finangle a way to get roughly the same macros with less force-feeding if it means a higher chance that you'll stick with it or a longer term that you'll keep it up.

>eggs are disgusting
>ketchup tastes good
OP, is this bait? Why the fuck are you asking us anyway? Take this faggotry to/ck/

I like adding sautéed mushrooms, small cubes of bell peppers, onion, and diced pork sausage. Cheese on top? Be creative :^)

Let me add that you should cook them with a splash of milk or cream

parmesan cheese

FETA
E
T
A

sriracha

a favorite snack is a slice of bread, sriracha + butter, a layer of sliced hardboiled eggs, then some veggies, and some cheese on top. A few slices of this, nom

So heres what you do. Simple shit. Three eggs whiske together. Then into a pan, medhigh should be good. Bit of oil in the bottom of the pan. Not that shit olive oil, get peanut oil. So you let it cook a bit, get the runny bits to the sides and under. Then flip it. Stack a shit ton of cheese, colby jack is yhe correct choice, then slide onto playe. Fold it over the cheese and congrats! No more shit egg taste!

boil them, slice them up and add them to a salad

I don't really have discipline problems when it comes to food, I don't eat for enjoyment so I'd rather just eat foods that will help my progress. eggs are cheap and loads of protein, so.

Make some noodles and shit and throw eggs in. Like those Japanese people do.

The Japanese? Those sandle wearing goldfish tenders!

BOSH FLIMSHAW

also captcha was sushi

Fried eggs on toast with chilli sauce is GOAT