Do squats really make your butt bigger? What does squats really do to your booty & your body?

Do squats really make your butt bigger? What does squats really do to your booty & your body?

Squats will give your ass a nice shape, but there's other exercises which hit your glutes more exclusively.

i really needs a big chunky cheesy girl. If she isnt big, chunky, and cheesy, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa fold marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc mozzarella mommy. Wide pelvis?? Gross. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy easy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a boner? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. Damn. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck.

B R E H S

What do the percentages mean

this man knows what's good lol

ATG is better for your ass.

yeah
now do your squats

the amount of force possible placed on the muscle i guess, mean being the average over a number of test subjects and peak being the highest

>someone took time out of their day to write this

baldness is associated with high test retard

is there a chart like this for other muscle groups?

underrated

no, squats aren't really a great ass builder. They're quad dominant and will give you big quads way before a big ass. They do give you a nicer lower body, which is important, but RDLs, cable kickbacks, pendulum glute extensions, glute bridges/hip thrusts, even good mornings are all better.

Women can add a little bit of glute muscle, but if they want a big ass, they're gonna have to eat and pray that their genetics give them some booty. If a girl is genetically disadvantaged for ass, she'll never get a bubble butt, but she can do some glute hypertrophy and slowly clean bulk which is better than nothing.

*PAAAAAARP*

daily reminder the man offering you advice looks like this

Doesn't look that bad. Strong looking core, just needs to do some curls.

Obsession
A new fragrance from user

Looks pure natty, decent core, knows his shit. I'll take his advice any day.

She's FAT and DISGUSTING

See pic related, that's a REAL hourglass figure, REAL 'high test', not the ersatz.

lmfao

This is utter shit, my ass is so fine and all I do are squats and deadlifts for my lower body.

Believe me when I say this, if you want a big arse..

DO SS IT IS NOT A MEME. You will grow an arse better then a greek statue.

ok, post a before and after