Other than btc, what does Veeky Forums consider good longterm holds? Talking 2-3 years here...

Other than btc, what does Veeky Forums consider good longterm holds? Talking 2-3 years here. Obviously it's hard to see the future, but just wanna know.

Other urls found in this thread:

kaiserex.com/what-is-the-recommended-portfolio/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ARK
NEO

Things with a purpouse.

unironically IOTA.

> huge deals with Bosch, Tmo, HP, Volkswagen, possibly Audi
> literally one of the best crypto devs in existence, CfB
> actual use cases in M2M economy

inb4 refugee FUD

LINK

ChainLink
Request Network
AirSwap
Neo
OmiseGo
Monero

Bancor will rule them all.

Unfortunately I think the only one other than the top 3 would be IOTA.. promising future and price will surely double by EOY

This is bad advice

crypto might not even be here in 2 years and this nigger is talking about longterm holds.

is this a 2013 post or just a frustrated boomer

>Being this sadistic

Iota has the worst devs I've ever fucking seen. Literal man children spending the entire day on slack talking down to their investors.

I *HATE* that fucking coin.

SALT, everyone is going to need crypto loans

Deluded ioties shitposting into oblivion

You are uninformed. The "devs" you speak of are actually the FOUNDERS of the project, not the devs.

Also stay poor and miss out on this great long-term potential

Dash, Monero, Bitshares
I'm not sure these are moonshots but they are solid holds that I like the fundamentals of.

>Literally new fag : the post
If you holding dash and bitshares long term and not for flipping you are dense as the brick and probably will lose your cash. Monero may moon but is held back by scalability

Lisk

Reasons to live, they are in short supply and production is stalling.

wrong.
the answer : Ark

Byteball

kaiserex.com/what-is-the-recommended-portfolio/

I'm holding monero, plz elaborate on scalability issues

Fuck that, iota will be huge! This price is a fucking bargain at the moment....i know i sound like a shill...but dyor faggots, price doesnt correlate fundamentals at all atm

If i was just going to forget about it for a couple of years I would just invest in NEO and ARK. Your investments will continue to grow while you live your normie life.

SUB
REQ

I want to believe. Lots of other projects are hitching onto Bancor. But the price barely budges.

Is the SALT platform even usable yet? I want to take out a loan using my crypto as collateral.

to put it simply it takes resources to hide your ass. The more resources it takes the higher load on network and resources.
To support as much anonymity as monero offers it takes a toll on monetary growth, whats the reason why eth implements metropolis and btc segwit.
To mitigate costs and support high traffic. think about airport lines. It may be secure but for everyday use it is pain in the ass. Monero may be secure but to support that security cost

Anyone be so kind and screencap this. In 1-2 years you'll regret not buying Bancor.

I already made 20x on Dash and 10x on Bitshares and took profit. Thanks for your concern.

Dash is a hedge against Bitcoin not scaling (Dash committed to scaling on-chain).
Bitshares is decentralised pegged assets. Tether but better. And actually working for some years.

t. oldfag

Ohh shit I fought you are newfag. In that case all good. I myself betted on pivx and ark as both were forks of dash and lisk respectively and only ark managed to reach my expectations, even though I was at first guaranteed that pivx will be my rocket.

Honestly stick with btc. If you absolutely have to go with alts find something that enhances btc - as in takes the best ideas from the competition and helps improve the core system: privacy, smart contracts, micropayments, etc.

Preach

Municipal bonds. No taxes on the gains

>privacy
Stopped reading here. If you wouldn't be a btcTARD you would know that btc isn't anonymous but pseudonymous and if someone wants to find your assets they will find the question is how much they are dedicated to.

No shit. Lucky you stopped reading at privacy or you would have had a breakdown - btc doesn't have any of those features. We're about talking alts that will interact with the core to enhance its utility, not btc itself.

>ctrl-f "FUN"
>not once.
whatever, stay poor faggots.

VOO

Obviously, put in $100 in Chancoin and hold.